[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

36 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:
  Hide contents

I remember APAN when there was close fight Popularity Award voting between JHI and PSJ and those who were already here, we got angry. :lol:

yeah i remember that... so crazy right at that time 

2 hours ago, dimadiess said:

I’m sorry, soompi forum police <_<

:tounge_xd:

Im gonna criticise HPL and im gonna criticise it real! 

Spoiler

Is RG gonna cook DM a meal the morning after? Oh come on that’s so WWWSK! Im pretty sure those who are currently enjoying HPL are the ones who have never watched WWWSK. There’s just too many resemblance! Or probably even plagiarism at this stage hmmmm

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I am proud to love WWWSK which had high ratings and top Buzzworthy until the end. 

Even if during the time near its end, the dramas 100 Days Husband and Mr Sunshine started but it did not affect the Buzzworthiness of WWWSK and both PSJ and PMY. 

Why

• Off-Topic 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, starrysky18 said:

Why dont u talk about wwwsk in its own thread or parkpark couple thread? This is HPL thread where people enjoying HPL discuss about hpl

Maam im afraid that you might be in a wrong thread ^_^

• LOL 10

3 hours ago, mimixemix said:
  Hide contents

Ikr, just like the sofa scene, when RG slept on her laps and their officemates came,OMG, i can’t stand it, it doesn’t look sweet at all, it looks weird..

Spoiler

me too lmao.

if only they were sleeping while leaning on each other shoulder, it wouldn't be that weird when the workers discover them.

this, woke up while RG was close to her ... you know where.... it was .... hahahahahahaha lol obviouslynthey dont look comfy when they slept but he asked did you slept well? LOL

• LOL 2

ohhh so that means THE MOST BUZZWORTHY...

I'm sorry i came out from the jungle too lol

but I guess it is true when the hpl is not in high ranking but people still talk about it... and of cos I read also the k-netz comment...

and most of it talking about them being so sweet omg chemistry is awesome wow kjw so handsome ... but it was so unbalanced. 

very less talk about pmy when i think all the effort from the beginning was from her and praise should be given to her. when I go back to wwwsk comments, psj and pmy got praised both , not to mention their chemistry got praised. It so balanced they both got credit for it. But not so much in her current drama. so sad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

On 7/19/2018 at 6:53 PM, minmangfan said:

Remember the first episode of this drama? Kim Mi So, Park Min Young's character, wanted to resign so she can finally live her own life and get married. Somehow I feel like quite a number of us got hooked initially because of that -- we feel her.

At some point in out lives we were Kim Mi So. We have been or we may be currently at a point in our lives where we want to do things for ourselves but feel burdened by other responsibilities (most especially work). I can only speak for myself, but I really took pity on Kim Mi So's statements about wanting to live her own life and find time for love after spending almost a decade living for other people. Should you find yourself in a similar situation, how would you feel? Should a loved one find him/herself in a similar situation, would you rather he/she remain in it or leave?

I brought this up because of that one statement posted by someone here (not gonna tag) that has taken me aback -- that which said that he/she wishes PMY to stay single for her career's sake. This also goes to all those other fans who wish for their 'oppas' to remain single so that they can enjoy living in their fantasy worlds. My question for fans like this: would you rather let your idols sacrifice their own happiness for your sake? 

This attitude of some fans is borderline obssessive and selfish in every angle, and this mindset can be destructive to their idols. If PMY chooses to be in a relationship where she is valued, cared for, and in which she finds true happiness, will it make you happy if she sacrifices that just to please her fans? This is the very reason why these stars choose to be private about their relationships -- because too much love from their fans can kill them. They know that as much as fans can be supportive of their relationships, some of then can be detrimental to it. And this is the sad thing about fandom -- fans sometimes forget that their idols have feelings like them, too.

I hope that these fans realize that they cannot dictate how they want their idols to live their lives, and that their idols do not exist solely to please them. We as fans are mere spectators -- we do not own their lives. While we can call them out when they do something unethical or self-destructive, we should support their other decisions especially if they aren't destructive and if they make our idols happy.

What I like about ParkPark shippers is that I feel the sense of maturity to accept whatever PSJ or PMY decide to have after WWWSK ends -- be it friendship or a romantic relationship. While we will be slightly distraught if they part ways and happy if they end up together, at the end of the day we respect them as individuals who have their own volition.

I personally will be happy even if they both remain single after this drama. I won't resent them no matter how much I pray for them to be together -- in fact, I'll still be grateful for them for giving their best in delivering a truthful performance that made me, and thousands of fans, squee in delight and feel the love, albeit temporarily and fictionally.

I hope that other fans will have the capacity to be happy for whatever their idols' decisions will be, especially when it comes to their relationships. Our idols deserve to find love if they want to, and remain single if that is what they truly desire. Let's not be the reason for their sadness.

Sorry I said too much. 

Ahh @Nusrat.mitu, you liking my previous posts from paaaaages back (almost a year ago!!!) makes me miss the time when this thread was at its most traffic and when I still had time to elaborate my thoughts in a long post.

Nowadays I just enjoy reading other people's posts, and react with senseless comments thereafter. I'm too tired for this world but not too tired to forego checking on you guys every so often. :joy: And every so often someone pops out of nowhere with a misplaced opinion, but the reactions I read from you guys are gold. So proud of everyone here for trying their best to be levelheaded and for trying to laugh off negativity. This is why I'm still here almost a year into this ship, be it in turbulent or stagnant seas.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I'm too tired for this world but not too tired to forego checking on you guys every so often. 

Lol yess and this is my routine every morning, checking this thread. This is the first time I joined the forum. Thank you PPC, you gave me an online families :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Ahh @Nusrat.mitu, you liking my previous posts from paaaaages back (almost a year ago!!!) makes me miss the time when this thread was at its most traffic and when I still had time to elaborate my thoughts in a long post.

Nowadays I just enjoy reading other people's posts, and react with senseless comments thereafter. I'm too tired for this world but not too tired to forego checking on you guys every so often. :joy: And every so often someone pops out of nowhere with a misplaced opinion, but the reactions I read from you guys are gold. So proud of everyone here for trying their best to be levelheaded and for trying to laugh off negativity. This is why I'm still here almost a year into this ship, be it in turbulent or stagnant seas.

lol i was feeling bored so i decided to lurk into the previous pages to see how hyper active this forum was & what everyones reaction were back when wwwsk was still airing :sweatingbullets:

& this comment of yours was really insightful & strong response to that selfish fan who wanted pmy to never date! so good job on that :)

lol i guess that's human nature, nowadays people are much interested to hear what the other person has to say rather than speaking their own mind. i guess you can say that's adult life or there is something about being a silent observer :p

Lastly yeah people on this forum are quite fun & not too delusional. i think that's the sign of healthy shipping that we take everything with a pinch of salt even the negative remarks :p

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Hide contents

me too lmao.

if only they were sleeping while leaning on each other shoulder, it wouldn't be that weird when the workers discover them.

this, woke up while RG was close to her ... you know where.... it was .... hahahahahahaha lol obviouslynthey dont look comfy when they slept but he asked did you slept well? LOL

I thought I am the only one that is uncomfy with scene, awkward for both of them. Really, as a girl that is reserved to someone else. But I think PMY really do not mind as she is acting as DM.

ohh the most buzzworthy are from the comments about sdm-rg hot kisses. I dont know if they praising the kisses or they love see those kinda deep kisses and touches and hope something like wwwsk bed scene and got frustrated when hpl bed scene wasn't that hot. and even ask tvn to make it hotter for the last 2 eps. lol. most of them also very pervert. 

2 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

I thought I am the only one that is uncomfy with scene, awkward for both of them. Really, as a girl that is reserved to someone else. But I think PMY really do not mind as she is acting as DM.

Spoiler

i got really turnoff the moment that scene came out. And the workers reaction ... i think they dont know how to react. haha. Seeing their expressions, whether to get mad of them but they are their boss or get jealous of them. haha

they just went blank. 

i know they try to make it funny cuz they got caught but... nahh 

and why not in his own office? haha

I was always wonder doesn't she feel like some scenes were unnecessary or unrelated or seems off? but you know

..sometimes you can't imagine how a such particular scene through a script unless you got ideas how to do so with also discussion with the writers.

I remember when someone (I'm sorry I cant remember) said about the ep 13 bed scene where LYJ suppose to kiss KMS neck then both said saranghae and then continue the kiss. I think PSJ asked that neck kiss change to forehead, nose and lips kiss for some extent where he felt maybe it wasnt necessary to show that much skinship (as they done so much for it lol) or it is sweeter to do that than being too beastly on the bed.  or she did ask to do so.

I think this also show the chemistry between both actors how they want to show such particular scene and they need to be in sync and harmonize to make it. But I guess she got good chemistry with kjw to some extent since medias praise her as Adlibs Queen.

• Like 3

On 7/18/2018 at 10:30 PM, minmangfan said:

That bed scene was done with so much passion and emotion and there's no denying that they were successful in conveying this to the audience. They were on fire and I'm so glad that PMY has let her walls down during filming this scene -- I have yet to see a leading lady kiss that way in a romantic drama, let alone in all Korean series' that I have seen so far. The authenticity and the familiarity of it all made me feel like I was being intrusive of their private moment while I was watching it. Oh god, these two. Those open mouthed kisses are rare commodity in K-Dramas. Seriously. If they really have no feelings for each other then they are very, very, very convincing actors.

P.S. Still need an ice cold bath oh lord how can I sleep tonight

10 months later and I still need cold baths every after watching their love scene on YT...

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

and why not in his own office? haha

if something like that happened in my office, someone bout to get firedddd.. it’s considered offensive to hv that kind of PDA in my office lol.. unless u do it privately in the copy room then nobody cares hahaha... jst dont get caught lol..   but oh well in dramaland anything can happen.. 

• LOL 1

Actually, from what I watched of HPL so far, I have one main issue with the show. I’m not really feeling the romantic comedy genre of the show...

Not sure if it’s a guy thing or what, but for a rom-com show, I kind of expected certain characters who were just there to entertain and be like the joke carriers of the show, (those that watched WWWSK would get what I mean) but to be honest, as I watched on from the early point in the episodes where PMY offered some funny scenes through some realistic acting on her part, I found myself kind of baffled how this drama was labeled a romantic comedy..^_^

So if I had to break it down, there could be other reasons why HPL did not fare as well as it was projected, but personally if I had to label its genre, maybe something along the lines of Melocomedy or Romantic melodrama is slightly better since most of the scenes in the drama touch more on emotional love and not really slapstick comedy or romance. You could also say I would not have expected so highly of the comedic moments if they altered the genre slightly.

I mean, it got so bad that even a medical suspense drama like Doctor Prisoner had more comedic scenes than HPL, and I was way more interested in that show despite HPL despite the lack of romance.

A casual thought though, did anyone get the vibe that PSJ actually did open his heart to PMY during the show be it in the live interview and during the broadcast, 

it’s like PMY was everything to him and PSJ’s assurance meant a lot to her. It is probably these hidden actions that really gave us shippers the confidence and energy to keep going for 800 pages.

*Warning* (Not safe for work) <read with caution> :mrgreen: 

Anyway, after seeing how PSJ squeezes PMY from behind a couple of times in the drama, I wonder how they are like off-scene, some of the old shippers did mention that PSJ had certainly violated some sacred areas of PMY, I for one as a guy cannot really say much since it could make me look like a pervert, but I would like to know what you girls think?

My opinion is you can only be someone special to really do that kind of stuff, I don’t really have siblings so I cannot say if that happens, but to me, that kind of openness and acceptance from PMY really hits PSJ in the sense that you are someone she can trust and leave herself in your care without any worries, probably the best possible feeling a guy will have in terms of understanding a girl in its most simplistic form.

Sorry for the long post, I always wanted to understand how people reacted to the actions of PSJ and PMY and it might have been mentioned before but now that there are newer blood, would like to see if there’s any differing opinions.

Apologies in advance if there’s anyone under 16 here who is not supposed to learn this, but I just couldn’t resist the temptation of bringing it up because i was just dying to know the answer!:tounge_xd:

• Like 12