[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Spoiler

For the first time:

- I'm very excited to watching a drama at the beginning because of I'm a fan from the one of the cast and

- I decided to finishing it til the end even though the story is not good but

- I wish the drama ended soon

:huh:

• LOL 1

This may not be a popular view, somehow, seeing all the skinships and kiss scenes in the HPL, its kinda surprising that when it comes to the bed scene, twice  (preview of last episode) it involved fully clothed couple... not even near WWWSK's level...

Somehow, I do wonder if PMY choose not to have such scene out of respect for 'someone'.... I may not be a hardcore shipper, but some part of me do think, PMY and PSJ do have something on (still) together :)

I'm also not blind to see how handsome and charming KJW's character are in HPL, making women, both young and old, swoon with all his perfect boyfriend/gentleman gestures :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

@zashi23

both writers are women.

Danggg.. really? Is she like very into Ryan Gold too? that she suddenly made the character that way... Peace!! 

But seriously... whats with all the parallel story to wwwsk?? they had all the chances to change it...But somehow they decided to make it a lot more obvious! 

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

thanking HPL for proving other shippers toxic? is HPL some kind for toxicity tester or something? how do it measure shippers toxicity anyway lol? :joy:

LOL! I checked it out too.. some are in other language.. but i don't get it... why call "other shippers" toxic.. just because thye voiced out their opinion about HPL? I think a solid PMY fan voiced out her major disappointment on HPL, and they thought she is "other shipper" LOL!

I assumed that twitter ppl involving those people who obviously watched wwwsk (and claimed didnt) or watched only the wwwsk kiss scenes to make comparison obviously.

I think WWWSK will become a romcom drama that every drama will use as references. It has that kinda huge impact itself..not even involve the offscreen chemistry of PMY-PSJ or their dating rumor.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

This edit :wub: (Although the height difference is a bit off lol she is way smaller when beside him)

[animate output image]

[animate output image]

she isn't that short or maybe a little but i mean atleast psj won't get shoulder cramp from bending down too much if he wants to kiss her. she just looks shorter whn psj straightens up his neck too much like a turtle haha. i'm just glad atleast their height difference isn't as uncomfortable as sung hoon & song ji-eun in my secret romance. lol seeing how much the lead male had to bend during kissing scenes gave me neck pain :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Nusrat.mitu Idk why but she really looks small beside him lol and the edit I shared really feels off when I imagine her without heels. When she wears heels, the top of her head falls right below his ear so the edit makes sense when I think of it that way.

Meanwhile, when not in heels, the top of her head fits right under his chin. This is her without heels but standing on a 2 or 3 inch apple box during this scene:

Minus apple box but with 1 inch boost from her sneakers:

Their height difference makes me swoon even more, though. I love how they seem like they just fit together. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I have none in my mind rn, 

:joy::sweat_smile:

Just be ready for tomorrow 

ahhh. i know you by now girl.. lol! you have something on mind.. lol! 

but.. keep the faith.. always.. :blush: