Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

20 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think that too. she looks cautious. but i hope to see their sweet moment in only PPC commentary:wub:

This is what I afraid of that dating rumour, them being awkward and cautious toward each other

58 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

how did you see the video? I have created a log in but not sure how to navigate to the actual video. I keep seeing this message Pre-financing is in progress. Please check the notice!

26 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just answer check and it works:)

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i just put random figures lol.. just saw the vid too.. yes pmy seemed quiet but they were having fun.. i wonder what they are watching...

If I’m not mistaken the space is for your username/nickname in the cafe. 

She was cautious and it makes it more suspicious cause she’s the only one being cautious, and to think that this was after their Phuket trip, which btw, only 3park were the only ones to attend with those that are in the panel. :joy:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

how did you see the video? I have created a log in but not sure how to navigate to the actual video. I keep seeing this message Pre-financing is in progress. Please check the notice!

When done creating your account, you click on the link providing here to access directly to the video. I had to re-log again, and then I clink on few thing before being able to watch it.

33 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Thank you for this. In this teaser vid, does MY seem somewhat timid but soo pretty <3:heart:

That was my first impression too

25 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And i think she looks more cautious not to turned around PSJ but there's a little moment she touch PSJ and its so cute 

I agree, she looks a lot more cautious while PSJ looks confortable, talking a lot,  making people laughing and I guess teasing PMY again when she hit his arms lol

But at the some point, their bodies got closer naturally lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kitkatrmjung said:

If I’m not mistaken the space is for your username/nickname in the cafe. 

oh really? then my username will be just random figures hahahhaa.. i thought the first space is for the username. the second space only allows 10 character so i just put random figures and click.. it worked fine.. 

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oh really? then my username will be just random figures hahahhaa.. i thought the first space is for the username. the second space only allows 10 character so i just put random figures and click.. it worked fine.. 

The first space was like a suggestion for a username, at least that’s what I think if papago didn’t fail me. :sweat_smile:

ok now I’m curious about everyone’s username/nickname in the fan cafe. :joy:

4 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

The first space was like a suggestion for a username, at least that’s what I think if papago didn’t fail me. :sweat_smile:

ok now I’m curious about everyone’s username/nickname in the fan cafe. :joy:

coz i used google translate and it translated into pre financing is in progress please refer to notice.. i never thought the space is for username haha. now i feel dumb..:sweatingbullets:

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

coz i used google translate and it translated into pre financing is in progress please refer to notice.. i never thought the space is for username haha. now i feel dumb.. 

Oh. There was another line underneath the free space. And it translated to: The above question is the information required by the Cafeter.
Please be careful not to include your valuable personal information in your answers.

It made me confuse so I translated the line underneath the first space and it translated to: The nickname is available to use.

So I just assumed. :sweat_smile:

No need to feel dumb. We solely rely on the translations and it’s really up to us to interpret it as such. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Deleted

• Like 8

Even they're dating or not, the rumour it seems to have affected her. Maybe she wants look like nothing happened but its very hard to look natural. 

• Like 4

i dunno she seemed more shy than timid to me.. or maybe she was tired that day, from travelling nonstop.. then again it was just 2 min ++ clip so i dont think i can make conclusion yet lol.. psj on the other hand, looked comfortable :w00t:.. 

lol ms bong was talkative and full of expression, like she was in wwwsk.. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chrissy Dang said:

THINGS WE NEED TO VOTE RIGHT NOW:

1) TVN https://twitter.com/iloveparkpark

2) AAA https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=mactor

3) Seoul Awards (download app on your phone)

4) Starple (download app on your phone)

If someone could compile step-by-step to vote per award would be great!!!

Ik if some of u backtrack to pages before, someone posted steps already on how to vote TVN award I think.

Starple has pushed the app update to App store. Now you can earn votes. They will also perform votes checking tomorrow. 

Does anyone know how to vote for SDA? I can’t vote yet. I have 0 pts.

Not cautious in my opinion but SHY.

Remember the DVD COMMENTARY was done BEFORE she posted in IG copying PSJ Line in WWWSK and the Cheers one after he won an award. 

Plus her Cosmopolitan Interview is fine. 

PMY was shy as it was the first time she and PSJ were on camera together after rumors.

I did not see anything wrong with it as even with SSC, those who are also shippers of them here can recall that she was also very shy, even until now. She was the one who always try to maintain distance,  try to be discreet, not to speak relationships on interview (PMY latest interview was way more revealing than SHK's interview before marriage and after marriage she never talked personal life at all :lol:

PMY knew she is loved by many now. 

Take a cue from what she said SHE IS FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE LOVE SHE IS RECEIVING NOW DUE TO WWWSK. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I really pity Park Min Young if she is indeed affected by rumors...the only way to be completely happy is to live freely.   Being cautious is one thing but being imprisoned by fear is so frustrating.  Whether she does this or that... haters will still be around.  Unless she change the way she thinks, she will  continuously be haunted by people who do not even know her personally.  

The nasty posts on IG about Park Min Young actually speaks more about the haters than her.  Everyone already knows about that...ln fact her ex dated  her after she herself announced it to the whole word....and I became her fan after I came to know about that.  Only unhappy and wicked people can speak ill of anybody more so  someone they don't personally know.

I wish Park Min Young will be able to read this...please just be 'YOURSELF'...you are incredibly awesome the way GOD created you.  Your honesty shines so brightly displaying such inner beauty that will never fade.  Your kindness and love for you fans is amazing.  You are very considerate of others...that makes you incredibly beautiful to most of us.

Proverbs 31 never talks about physical beautiful as an essential qualification of a virtuous wife...

You should post it on PMY Instagram comments

She knows she is loved by many. She is aware for sure there are always haters but what is important is overwhelming majority loves her.

• Like 3

@saved2K Have you watched the video? I'd love to hear your thoughts about it. I don't think It was to that extend of being imprisoned.

She was being her usual cautious self (Like the way she was in some part of wwwsk bts), mixed with being shy since it was the 1st time being with the other cast after rumors came out.

But she was smiling, laughing hard most of the time. You can tell, they all get along.

If anything, i think the rumor might affected her in a way where she wanted to keep her love life secret as long as possible and it's not really the case now as people will monitor her action more than usual. She knows that she gained more fans after this drama and that's the other side of being a hot actress lol

After reading some part of her cosmopolitan itw, I feel like she's in peace with herself and the world. She's taking things slowly, communicating with fans more than ever via SNS, event and now fan meeting!

It looks like she has found the key to her happiness and everything is about the right timing now.. :D

• Like 7