[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 9/20/2018 at 3:06 AM, Cheryl295 said:

They did first the group commentary before the PPC Commentary with PD Nim then PPC interview together.

So basically, the released video was the first time they appeared on camera together after the rumors. 

There were times when they forgot and leaned toward each other :joy:

Just look at their body language in many instances they were leaning toward each other then checked themselves and sat straight again. 

Can someone tell me where you're all seeing this video and how to access it, please...?

Does anyone know when the Seoul Awards voting is open? Whenever I go on it,  it says it's not the voting period yet. I thought it was starting on the 20th.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fasiou said:

I did that, and after that i answered them i should go to voting again? I answered them but noghing happened, oh God its somehow complicated for me but i will give my votes ofcourse with your help. Please give direction step by step, if thats possible, thanks

Whenever I get to the part where I check the squares,  then the survey,  even though it says it's "optional", the page freezes and won't record my votes.

47 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Can someone tell me where you're all seeing this video and how to access it, please...?

Does anyone know when the Seoul Awards voting is open? Whenever I go on it,  it says it's not the voting period yet. I thought it was starting on the 20th.

It start on 28th at 10.00(KRT) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Whenever I get to the part where I check the squares,  then the survey,  even though it says it's "optional", the page freezes and won't record my votes.

Its my problem too, what should we do friends? For ppc if you know any solution for it i will be very thankful if you tell us that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

We are all prohibited to share pics and video of the commentary. It is there in Korean site DVD Daum Cafe but cannot be posted anywhere else 

cafe.daum.net/SecretaryKimDVD

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Anyone know how to post pictures here?
I can not post a picture.

Upload photo to postimages.org

and copy direct link here. It will automatically embed.

Just now, cai09 said:

Thier video is so funny ..specially hwang bo ra..but i can see pmy is a bit reserved while psj is like a little kid laughing so loud

PMY is always like that during mid part of filming she knows they are being filmed for BTS. But look how she sat in her chair she sits on the side nearest to PSJ. There was vacant space on her chair as she did not sit in the middle. She unconsciously sat near PSJ and leaning towards him most of the time. :D 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Upload photo to postimages.org

and copy direct link here. It will automatically embed.

PMY is always like that during mid part of filming she knows they are being filmed for BTS. But look how she sat in her chair she sits on the side nearest to PSJ. There was vacant space on her chair as she did not sit in the middle. She unconsciously sat near PSJ and leaning towards him most of the time. :D 

Im wondering also why they dont even look at each other??but i saw when pmy hit psj shoulder while laughing...psy looks so handsome wearing that blue shirt..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I want to post a picture that is bigger than this one.

How to do?

Edited by Guest
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

1 hour ago, cai09 said:

Im wondering also why they dont even look at each other??but i saw when pmy hit psj shoulder while laughing...psy looks so handsome wearing that blue shirt..

Teaser is only for 2 minutes and they were looking at the scenes played. If you compare it even with DOTS group commentary, SongSong were even more formal there, (although in couple commentary they were sweet when they forgot then shifted again to formal haha) to think they are now married. 

I love how the WWWSK cast are so close. You can sense it in the video. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Teaser is only for 2 minutes and they were looking at the scenes played. If you compare it even with DOTS group commentary, SongSong were even more formal there, (although in couple commentary they were sweet when they forgot then shifted again to formal haha) to think they are now married. 

I love how the WWWSK cast are so close. You can sense it in the video. 

You can how close they...the laughter is so contagious,even with out sub titles in English,im still laughing while watching them..psj&pmy just look good together...

• Like 3

Yes we are still at the pre voting stage for AAA.

But will they have the same voting process for the 2nd round? I hope votes will go back to zero for the second round. 

PSJ new pic now has over a million likes while the other guy who is leading in starple also posted and only has 200k likes. 

See who is the real popular? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4