Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Just take a look at her votes in recent awards shows votings and polls, she never had this much support before. I am sure her agency is monitoring these things that is why she is grateful.

 

 

I agree, I'm impressed at her ranking in the AAA voting, she's 5th right after 4 idols. Her fanbase got really bigger.

With her 3M followers in IG + 5M followers in weibo, that makes her one of the top korean actress to have that much in both social media actually. I'm so happy, more and more love!

Not to mention that her chinese fans are hardcores voters lol They monitor all the voting/polls like no joke. :thumbsup:

 

 

3 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Even in real life, Hwang Bora's laugh/reactions are over-the-top (no hate, just an observation).

 

Anyway, PMY yesterday with a couple of friends:

 

 

OMG I saw that pic somewhere yesterday and I thought it was an old pic as PMY looks so young here! lol

 

And this fanccount, should be shared fully, she's an angel :wub:

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2040

  • quietobserver

    1656

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

 

Just search in youtube and see the difference ;)

 

I do not want to post it here we do not want to cause shipping wars.

 

anyway for those unfamiliar how group commentaries are done with others, you take a look at this DOTS Group Commentary 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

 

 

Look how she sat on her chair, vacant portion near Chansung side. She did not sit in the middle of the chair most of the time, its on the side near PSJ :tounge_wink:

Just want to ask what video is being referred to here? Hope you can send the link. Thanks so much. Until now, I haven't watched any Kdrama after WWWSK. I just cant move on hehehe. Hoping these two really end up together in real life. They look so happy when together.

Hope someone can send the link. Many thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, mcavalerio said:

Just want to ask what video is being referred to here? Hope you can send the link. Thanks so much. Until now, I haven't watched any Kdrama after WWWSK. I just cant move on hehehe. Hoping these two really end up together in real life. They look so happy when together.

Hope someone can send the link. Many thanks.

 

 

Former drama of PMY its all in youtube 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

VOTE DAILY!

 

1. Apan Star Awards - update Starple App, you can download and play games and answer surveys and earn several hearts.

 

 

2. TVN - http://tvnjoyfest.tving.com/2018/Vote/Special

 

 

3. Asia Artist Awards - asiaartistawards.com

 

 

4. Seoul Awards - to start very soon. It was supposed to start yesterday, but not yet starting as of now in their app.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

VOTE DAILY!

 

1. Apan Star Awards - update Starple App, you can download and play games and answer surveys and earn several hearts.

 

 

2. TVN - http://tvnjoyfest.tving.com/2018/Vote/Special

 

 

3. Asia Artist Awards - asiaartistawards.com

 

 

4. Seoul Awards - to start very soon. It was supposed to start yesterday, but not yet starting as of now in their app.

 

 

 

Starple is doing maintenance on their app now. The final results came out really took me by surprise. Park Seo Joon gap with the 1st position is now at over 400k. Park Min Young gap with the 2nd position is now narrowed down to just over 16k.

 

We need to work harder. At least working on Park Min Young votes to keep her position safe first.

 

Just a reminder: With tVN voting, make sure after you click the vote scroll down to the bottom to click Agree to terms and conditions. You need to see the pop up saying Voting is now completed before your vote is counted.

 

Have fun voting. Too busy now.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starple has blocked emails of legit PPC fans I can no longer vote now and both PPC votes decrease. 

 

They did not discover the voting bot of the other party.

 

Vote harder people download games! Let us show KStar Group of our fan power.

 

:sweat::thumbsdown:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

 

Starple is doing maintenance on their app now. The final results came out really took me by surprise. Park Seo Joon gap with the 1st position is now at over 400k. Park Min Young gap with the 2nd position is now narrowed down to just over 16k.

 

We need to work harder. At least working on Park Min Young votes to keep her position safe first.

 

Just a reminder: With tVN voting, make sure after you click the vote scroll down to the bottom to click Agree to terms and conditions. You need to see the pop up saying Voting is now completed before your vote is counted.

 

Have fun voting. Too busy now.

Sorry to say that , The STARPLE thing made PP fans look bad :frown:        I kind of lost my interest voting:(

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

 

Starple is doing maintenance on their app now. The final results came out really took me by surprise. Park Seo Joon gap with the 1st position is now at over 400k. Park Min Young gap with the 2nd position is now narrowed down to just over 16k.

 

We need to work harder. At least working on Park Min Young votes to keep her position safe first.

 

 

 

UGH! That sucks. Starple sucks! APAN Star Awards suck!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My 2 emails are blocked wtf. If you see votes at AAA JHI and PSJ only has slight difference in the votes from there alone you can see that results at Starple are rigged

 

Either its connivance with KStar group or they did not discover the bot. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Maybe company power involved here, but we should keep voting to show PPC power to them

 

Yes FNC has history of it. And Starple has disabled legit emails of ParkPark fans. WTF. 

 

Let us show them. Vote hard. Download all games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

 

Starple is doing maintenance on their app now. The final results came out really took me by surprise. Park Seo Joon gap with the 1st position is now at over 400k. Park Min Young gap with the 2nd position is now narrowed down to just over 16k.

 

We need to work harder. At least working on Park Min Young votes to keep her position safe first.

 

Just a reminder: With tVN voting, make sure after you click the vote scroll down to the bottom to click Agree to terms and conditions. You need to see the pop up saying Voting is now completed before your vote is counted.

 

Have fun voting. Too busy now.

Hmmm... Looks like we cannot believe on Starple anymore... :tears: 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..