Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Make sure your votes are counted. I didn't do this before but make sure to vote in all categories and to do the following:

1. Click on this tab arrow:

RywQivP.jpg

2. Click on Information about collection.... below:

55oFcEN.jpg 

3. Click on the Check mark:

qLrtJ0h.jpg

Spoiler

4.  And Click on the Please Vote special button:

AaALMnz.jpg

5. You will receive these pop-up and status which indicate that you ACTUALLY voted:

Exb9rXv.jpg

TFgzNBN.jpg

• Thanks 5

I think those who are in top 3 of the poll at the end of the voting period will be considered as "candidates" based on English trans. Will they have an awarding like the public stations I wonder.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Make sure your votes are counted. I didn't do this before but make sure to vote in all categories and to do the following:

1. Click on this tab arrow:

RywQivP.jpg

2. Click on Information about collection.... below:

55oFcEN.jpg 

3. Click on the Check mark:

qLrtJ0h.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

4.  And Click on the Please Vote special button:

AaALMnz.jpg

5. You will receive these pop-up and status which indicate that you ACTUALLY voted:

Exb9rXv.jpg

TFgzNBN.jpg

Change to English?????

Ok I know we're well beyond the whole Starple voting manipulation thing but I'm honestly still very bitter to know the votes are rigged but Starple aint doing richard simmons about it. 

Btw Ik I should ignore haters but after coming across a few haters igs, comments, Im really more convinced PSJ deleted his past posts to solely show his support for PMY. Those comments targeting PMY is srsly hurtful. Even if our PMY is a strong girl, it's still disheartening to see.

• Like 3

i went to check on wwwsk webtoon update and the new chap has been uploaded. i dont understand a thing but it seems like a final chapter.. if its true i feel kinda bummed.. no more secretary kim and v chairman to look forward to every week!! :bawling:

• Like 3

A group commentary pic has uploaded in daum dvd cafe. Parkpark sitting together even during the group commentary. Against our expectation, director didn't sit between psj and pmy. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i went to check on wwwsk webtoon update and the new chap has been uploaded. i dont understand a thing but it seems like a final chapter.. if its true i feel kinda bummed.. no more secretary kim and v chairman to look forward to every week!! :bawling:

The original manga is actually finished like 2 years ago from what I heard. The webtoon is incomplete. Does not even have their daughter.  They have 2 kids with names having English meaning Sun and Sky. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

A group commentary pic has uploaded in daum dvd cafe. Parkpark sitting together even during the group commentary. Against our expectation, director didn't sit between psj and pmy. :lol:

omo no space again? :wub:

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The original manga is actually finished like 2 years ago from what I heard. The webtoon is incomplete. Does not even have their daughter.  They have 2 kids with names having English meaning Sun and Sky. 

i tot it was a novel turned into a webtoon turned into drama? 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

And I will not expect their dating rumor to die. They are literally feeding our delusions well. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Were they sweet? :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

And I will not expect their dating rumor to die. They are literally feeding our delusions well. :joy:

I don’t think their dating rumor will ever die down unless there’s a news about PMY or PSY officially dating/marrying someone else :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Enlighten us...is it shoulder to shoulder or more like shoulder behind shoulder? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Ok I know we're well beyond the whole Starple voting manipulation thing but I'm honestly still very bitter to know the votes are rigged but Starple aint doing richard simmons about it. 

Btw Ik I should ignore haters but after coming across a few haters igs, comments, Im really more convinced PSJ deleted his past posts to solely show his support for PMY. Those comments targeting PMY is srsly hurtful. Even if our PMY is a strong girl, it's still disheartening to see.

Where in IG are they posting these horrible comments? On his IG? Hopefully she doesn't see them. 

49 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Is there talk of filming the rest of the manga?

• Like 1