[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Please leave beside the darkness of Starple. 

Couple of days ago, someone picked up this comment from PMY Cosmo photos that saying PSJ is a playboy. Yesterday when I run hashtag search for bn_sj2013 on her post, this comment was nowhere to be seen. So either that comment was filtered automatically by IG using word filter function, or PMY manually filtered it (could be to protect whoever, could be so that it would not start any fan war).

By the way, too many people tagging bn_sj2013 in her post these days I don't bother doing stats report anymore.

• LOL 3

14 hours ago, fasiou said:

Friends, i need your help again, i just cant sit back but im also not proffesional in voting battles so i face some pfoblems but i cant give up so this time too, kindly help me, i just registerd in tvn voting but when i click name of psj and pmy it gets red but nothing happens, what should i do to make my vote? After click whats next step? Thanks in advance

1. After you click on their names, scroll down to the very bottom of the page. You'll see 'Please complete special vote 0/4.'

2. Click on that tab (or on the ^ icon on that tab)

3. You'll see 3 more tabs opening: the first one summarizes your votes, the second is the Agreement to Terms and Conditions. Make sure you click on the circle next to 'I agree....' so that it turns to red. Then the third tab is about your personal info collection, select Male / Female, age group.

4. After you finish all of that, click on the 'Please complete special vote 0/4' tab again, and...

WAIT 2^n seconds (keep waiting for a while, some time it even took me 1-2 mins)

Until a pop-up appears saying Voting is now complete. Click ok on that pop-up. If you want to check, scroll down to the Please complete special vote tab. If you see it changes to 'We have completed a vote today' then it is confirmed. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Oh no, PMY dropped from 5th to 8th at Asia Artist Awards: https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor#none

But then again, as long as she's in the top 50, she should be okay:

What do they mean by "your vote will count for 5 minutes?" Something is off with the translation?

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

9 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

We are all prohibited to share pics and video of the commentary. It is there in Korean site DVD Daum Cafe but cannot be posted anywhere else 

cafe.daum.net/SecretaryKimDVD

Thank you so much for the link!

can someone share the link to the Daum dvd teaser?

I made the account but I cant find the video anywhere

Edit: nvm found it but idk y the video wont show. Is the video only showing on a certain format of window?

Re-edit: jk I figured it out. lol

PMY like u said was so timid which is so suspicious lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

1. After you click on their names, scroll down to the very bottom of the page. You'll see 'Please complete special vote 0/4.'

3. You'll see 3 more tabs opening: the first one summarizes your votes, the second is the Agreement to Terms and Conditions. Make sure you click on the circle next to 'I agree....' so that it turns to red. Then the third tab is about your personal info collection, select Male / Female, age group.

4. After you finish all of that, click on the 'Please complete special vote 0/4' tab again, and...

Until a pop-up appears saying Voting is now complete. Click ok on that pop-up. If you want to check, scroll down to the Please complete special vote tab. If you see it changes to 'We have completed a vote today' then it is confirmed. 

How to vote for the Seoul Award it's they same with the tvn award??? I've already installed Seoul award apps.. I don't know how to register...thanks

8 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Thanks my dear friend, after doing this the page gets freezed, i dont know why but i will try again and find the way

2 hours ago, bhellah85 said:

How to vote for the Seoul Award it's they same with the tvn award??? I've already installed Seoul award apps.. I don't know how to register...thanks

Go to the setting, log in, and enter your email and it will send you a code that you should enter and ..., its so easy my dear,  you can go by steps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brownsugar said:

hilarious comment in MY's ig. hope she reads it :joy:

IMG_0741.jpg

LOL This is cute.

I'd like to see more of this kind of comment which is funny, cute and a bit sassy than some comments from hardcore shippers (from PPC and others ships) which can be so cringing sometimes.

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, peanut1024 said:

It seems like our PMY deleted her post with Leon :sweatingbullets: :huh:

PMY deleted this photo because many fans comment to PSJ's dog. She does not need any hassles and links. She does not want to be a news reporter about any relationship. She needs privacy and peace.

37 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

PMY deleted this photo because many fans comment to PSJ's dog. She does not need any hassles and links. She does not want to be a news reporter about any relationship. She needs privacy and peace.

Top comments in all her recents posts are about PSJ so,  it has nothing to do with being linked with him.

Maybe its because fans said about Leon's party and she should invite PSJ and Simba. She always have parties for Leon's birthday so maybe she is afraid Dispatch maybe waiting at her gate tonight watching out if PSJ will arrive and maybe its true they have something to hide this weekend because Chuseok is spending time with loved ones :lol: so she is cautious giving reporters hints. :D

• LOL 8

19 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Top comments in all her recents posts are about PSJ so,  it has nothing to do with being linked with him.

Maybe its because fans said about Leon's party and she should invite PSJ and Simba. She always have parties for Leon's birthday so maybe she is afraid Dispatch maybe waiting at her gate tonight watching out if PSJ will arrive and maybe its true they have something to hide this weekend because Chuseok is spending time with loved ones :lol: so she is cautious giving reporters hints. :D

and the timing she did the post was just after PSJ updated his IG, so the fans to link her with PSJ again is highly predictable

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

and the timing she did the post was just after PSJ updated his IG, so the fans to link her with PSJ again is highly predictable

Her post yesterday was made hours after PSJ. 

Speaking of timing, her "Cheers" post about only a few minutes since PSJ won Best Actor was the one very suspicious but she did not mind.

It is more I think of the fact that she is having a party for Leon tonight and she does not want reporters to camp at her gate.

Maybe she did not realize fans would remember Leon's birthday and most of the comments in her ig are greetings for Leon. 

Remember in her recent FM, she was surprised the fan knew she was in Phuket.

She is already popular before but she is now still getting used to her immense popularity. 

• Like 5

I don’t understand MY. When everything is normal she always does something that is weird and not understandable from my point of view. Maybe she has her own reason but I can’t figure it out, hence it just looks suspicious to me. 

So you guys think that reporters can’t remember it’s Leon birthday today? That they have to rely on shippers’ comments on her Instagram to go camping at her building? Urgggg. I beg to have a different point of view. There must be a reason why she deleted the photo. Maybe it looks too personal that doesn’t suit her public Instagram? 

Or could be because of this?

• Like 6