Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

Park Min Young Announces Plans For First Fan Meeting Since Debut

bde69aa20edb47388e56a27bc175427c.jpeg?s=

 

Park Min Young will hold a fan meeting for the first time since her debut!

 

On October 21 at 2 p.m. KST, Park Min Young will have her first fan meeting “My Day.” The “My” in the title of the fan meeting is spelled “my,” but the full title is actually read as “Min Young Day.” This is her first fan meeting since her debut 12 years ago.

 

Park Min Young won everyone’s hearts with her portrayal of romantic and funny Kim Mi So in “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” which aired this past summer. It wasn’t just her acting, but also her outfits and make up looks within the drama that made her popular amongst female viewers. Having gained a lot of attention, people are wondering what she has prepared for her fan meeting.

 

Known to be kindhearted and very caring of her fans, it’s been rumored that she is paying full attention to preparations for her fan meeting. Even with her busy schedule, she is reportedly planning a variety of programs to create a personal experience for the fans.

 

Park Min Young’s agency added, “Park Min Young is unable to hide her excitement for her first ever fan meeting. To thank her fans for their loyal support, she is working hard to prepare a very special time. We ask that you look forward to it.”

 

Tickets are scheduled to go on sale on September 27 at 2 p.m. KST.

 

cr.https://www.soompi.com/article/1232757wpp/park-min-young-announces-plans-first-fan-meeting-since-debut

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4_FF25198-682_F-4660-8_A83-6_C23_BBFEDAC

 

 

 

---------

Don't forget guys Seoul Awards voting starts today 

 

and about Apan,

 

it's easy for KStar Group to invalidate votes in Starple if they do the Math:

 

Per account should only have 450 votes = 50 votes upon signing up and 2 votes per day for 20 days :lol:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

---------

Don't forget guys Seoul Awards voting starts today 

 

and about Apan,

 

it's easy for KStar Group to invalidate votes in Starple if they do the Math:

 

Per account should only have 450 votes = 50 votes upon signing up and 2 votes per day for 20 days :lol:

 

In theory? Yes it’s easy. But there are more than 2 million votes for the leading person, so understandably, it’s really going to take a long time, specially if they will do it for all of the votes for all of the candidates. 

 

It will be interesting to see the numbers/results tomorrow, since they gave a tentative date about the result of their invalidating of the illegal votes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tali58 said:

Where in IG are they posting these horrible comments? On his IG? Hopefully she doesn't see them. 

 

they are mostly KJW & PSJ shippers. they left nasty comments in PSJ IG feeds before & some active IGs still going on now. They target PMY by saying stuff about her plastic surgery, that's literally all they can say too. but how they do is its truly disgusting.

 

I wont post their posts/igs on here cause that will just be disrespectful to this page. 

 

Anyways, to our PPC updates, fighting! how PMY answered her questions is just too cute. She's definitely in loveeeeeee~~:wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chrissy Dang said:

they are mostly KJW & PSJ shippers. they left nasty comments in PSJ IG feeds before & some active IGs still going on now. They target PMY by saying stuff about her plastic surgery, that's literally all they can say too. but how they do is its truly disgusting.

 

I wont post their posts/igs on here cause that will just be disrespectful to this page. 

 

Anyways, to our PPC updates, fighting! how PMY answered her questions is just too cute. She's definitely in loveeeeeee~~:wub:

 

Haters do not come from one side only. 

 

There were also bad comments against PSJ from shippers of PMY with another guy. Calling PSJ playboy and other names. 

 

I say, these shippers who cannot move on from old ships are VERY THREATENED WITH PPC. I guess they themselves sensed there is something with PMY and PSJ.

 

They are few though compared to us PPC shippers so what's best to do is IGNORE HATERS AND SHOW OUR PARKPARK WITH OUR OVERWHELMING LOVE AND SUPPORT.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys guys I'm so happy finally I can register to daum and I can watch the promotional DVD video asdfghjklzxcvnm aaargh I can contain my emotion, sorry if it's annoying, tell me and I'll delete this post

34 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

We need to login first, and I don’t have kakao account :(

I login with phone number, it works

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friends, could you vote in seoul awards? I signed up but when i want to vote, it says its not voting period! But i thought it has started?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

guys go to http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD/jZYG/33

you can watch promotion commentary teaser vid. but they don't allow to post and share it outside the dvd cafe. so please just watch it in dvd cafe.

Yeah i watched it and it really look obvious since they're inviting 3 couple for commentaring (Hong Bo Ra and Secretary Yang, Secretary Ji Ah his partner :D. If i'm not mistaken in TIMFL PD just invited Lee Min Ki and Jung Seo Min only.. something seems fishy.. :D:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

guys go to http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD/jZYG/33

you can watch promotion commentary teaser vid. but they don't allow to post and share it outside the dvd cafe. so please just watch it in dvd cafe.

 how to watch it? i made kakao acc but i cant see it..can i change the language to english bcoz i dont understnd what i should do.. i can see the preview pic tho psj and pmy were laughing :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Yeah i watched it and it really look obvious since they're inviting 3 couple for commentaring (Hong Bo Ra and Secretary Yang, Secretary Ji Ah his partner :D. If i'm not mistaken in TIMFL PD just invited Lee Min Ki and Jung Seo Min only.. something seems fishy.. :D:D

they also did only ppc commentary and interview.:wub:

2 minutes ago, fasiou said:

How to vote?

you can join using your sns account and vote 5 times everyday

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

guys go to http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD/jZYG/33

you can watch promotion commentary teaser vid. but they don't allow to post and share it outside the dvd cafe. so please just watch it in dvd cafe.

 

Thank you for your information. I watched it!  :wub:

 

@Matilda_Anne As usually, use Google translate, and it works :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 how to watch it? i made kakao acc but i cant see it..can i change the language to english bcoz i dont understnd what i should do.. i can see the preview pic tho psj and pmy were laughing :P

 

48 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

We need to login first, and I don’t have kakao account :(

 

There are tutorials in English on how to sign up for daum cafe. You don’t exactly need a kakao acct to sign up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Really?? Only both of them and PD nim of course??

yes,  ppc(and pd) commentary for bubi couple vid highlights and only ppc(without pd) interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...