[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

That starple app is so frustrating (same goes to to the organiser). I don't understand why they conducted a poll in the first place if all votes are rigged.  Then again, this is show biz. Larger fanbase can secure their rating during air time. Can't say the same for the male category, but that how I observed once I saw the latest results for the female category. 

Anyway, let just keep voting guys. Fighting! 

It looks like Kstar Group (starple) they could not believe PMY is that popular because in her 12 years in the industry she has not been included in Popularity Awards. 

They should take a look at TVN and AAA! PMY is also there on top along with idols.

Well, PPC shippers let us show them how popular Park Min Young is now! Vote harder than ever before! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The whole Starple voting is such a f*king joke to me at this point. LOL. Honestly we all know its rigged so whatever. they can let the other person gain fame through company power, illegal votes, bots, etc. Clearly we know its true.

Idc at this point cause at the end of the day, PPC will still end up together so not like not getting some stupid award will matter.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Its heartbreaking, it really is, but friends lets vote hard for them in every catagory and God will help us. Lets be positive and do our best for ppc.

Yes.. that's the spirit. Atleast we can see that our fanbase are getting larger as compared to before. And WWWSK will air in some other countries, sure will create buzzz among the netizen (fan/non fan). If they can't win the vote, Im sure they can win in other categories in the award show. 

• Like 2

I know everyone is frustrated but this is not the time to spend on venting. Please try to secure Park Min Young lead position first then we’ll try Park Seo Joon later.

P/S: stupid Starple developers. Couple of days ago I said in the group chat I doubt Starple developers’ capability and they jusy proved to me I was correct.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, leiron08 said:

Yes.. that's the spirit. Atleast we can see that our fanbase are getting larger as compared to before. And WWWSK will air in some other countries, sure will create buzzz among the netizen (fan/non fan). If they can't win the vote, Im sure they can win in other categories in the award show. 

Yes my dear friend, but lets keep pmy at first place, and also support psj. Fighting.

• Like 2

Friends, i need your help again, i just cant sit back but im also not proffesional in voting battles so i face some pfoblems but i cant give up so this time too, kindly help me, i just registerd in tvn voting but when i click name of psj and pmy it gets red but nothing happens, what should i do to make my vote? After click whats next step? Thanks in advance

Starple developers did detect bots or as usual there is an agreement between agencies and award giving body. It always happen in Korea. In fact it is widely known there that only those who will attend the event will be given an award.

Nonetheless, let us keep voting and show these big how big PPC fanbase is. It is the first time our fanbase participate in the voting. Let them be aware we are huge.

4 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Friends, i need your help again, i just cant sit back but im also not proffesional in voting battles so i face some pfoblems but i cant give up so this time too, kindly help me, i just registerd in tvn voting but when i click name of psj and pmy it gets red but nothing happens, what should i do to make my vote? After click whats next step? Thanks in advance

Answer the survey age, name, answer all categories too

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Starple developers did detect bots or as usual there is an agreement between agencies and award giving body. It always happen in Korea. In fact it is widely known there that only those who will attend the event will be given an award.

Nonetheless, let us keep voting and show these big how big PPC fanbase is. It is the first time our fanbase participate in the voting. Let them be aware we are huge.

Answer the survey age, name, answer all categories too

I did that, and after that i answered them i should go to voting again? I answered them but noghing happened, oh God its somehow complicated for me but i will give my votes ofcourse with your help. Please give direction step by step, if thats possible, thanks

DELULU but,

PSJ deleted or maybe archived all photos prior to September 21, 2017.

Today, September 21, he posted again. The pic is throwback from London but he chose to post it today. Hmmm.

Their first random sightings in Korea last year started around this time.

IS TODAY THEIR ANNIVERSARY? :joy:

All I know for sure is that tomorrow is Leon the Doggie's birthday  :tounge_xd:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

New updates today:

PSJ pic is an old pic from London last month. I think he has no filming today. 

PMY is new pic at home and it looks like she is wearing apron. Is she cooking dinner? It's almost 6pm now in Korea. :lol::wub:

A4000_BD1-_D08_F-4244-_B907-_A693_CC9_AC

D6_FC779_F-9350-4_C60-_BFF9-_E03_DAFE1_D

53 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

DELULU but,

Today, September 21, he posted again. The pic is throwback from London but he chose to post it today. Hmmm.

Universal Studios Hollywood PMY pic (PSJ deleted)  is Sept 20, 2016 :glasses:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

DELULU but,

I like your delulu:P

• LOL 3