Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I have a kakao acct but I did not receive the link to login even though my phone # is correct. I’m so sad right now! :bawling:

16 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes,  ppc(and pd) commentary for bubi couple vid highlights and only ppc(without pd) interview.

Oh my Lord I need sponsors to buy this DVD haha

• LOL 1

Just a notice: Starple will push an update to the app, which allows people to earn votes. Don't expect too much from the vote invalidation. Expect them to find a way for you to spend money. 

P/S: The video from daum cafe is awesome. Thanks @twoparkcouple

13 minutes ago, eleda said:

I have a kakao acct but I did not receive the link to login even though my phone # is correct. I’m so sad right now! :bawling:

Sometimes the message/link takes a bit of time before you’ll be able to receive it. :)

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Just a notice: Starple will push an update to the app, which allows people to earn votes. Don't expect too much from the vote invalidation. Expect them to find a way for you to spend money. 

P/S: The video from daum cafe is awesome. Thanks @twoparkcouple

Sigh

Please someone give the tips, step by step for singning in seoul awards and voting for it, i downloaded the app and signed with my email but i cant vote:huh:what should i do? And also asia star awards, pleasee. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Please someone give the tips, step by step for singning in seoul awards and voting for it, i downloaded the app and signed with my email but i cant vote:huh:what should i do? And also asia star awards, pleasee. Thanks in advance.

I also have the same problems here :sweatingbullets:

THINGS WE NEED TO VOTE RIGHT NOW:

1) TVN https://twitter.com/iloveparkpark

2) AAA https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=mactor

3) Seoul Awards (download app on your phone)

4) Starple (download app on your phone)

If someone could compile step-by-step to vote per award would be great!!!

Ik if some of u backtrack to pages before, someone posted steps already on how to vote TVN award I think.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Thanks for sharing, I was able to watch the teaser!

Seems like they were all having fun, laughing all the time. 

how did you see the video? I have created a log in but not sure how to navigate to the actual video. I keep seeing this message Pre-financing is in progress. Please check the notice!

28 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

how did you see the video? I have created a log in but not sure how to navigate to the actual video. I keep seeing this message Pre-financing is in progress. Please check the notice!

Just answer check and it works:)

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just answer check and it works:)

i just put random figures lol.. just saw the vid too.. yes pmy seemed quiet but they were having fun.. i wonder what they are watching...

Just now, brownsugar said:

Thank you for this. In this teaser vid, does MY seem somewhat quiet but soo pretty <3:heart:

And i think she looks more cautious not to turned around PSJ but there's a little moment she touch PSJ and its so cute 

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And i think she looks more cautious not to turned around PSJ but there's a little moment she touch PSJ and its so cute 

i think that too. she looks cautious. but i hope to see their sweet moment in only PPC commentary:wub: