• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

Please someone give the tips, step by step for singning in seoul awards and voting for it, i downloaded the app and signed with my email but i cant vote:huh:what should i do? And also asia star awards, pleasee. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Please someone give the tips, step by step for singning in seoul awards and voting for it, i downloaded the app and signed with my email but i cant vote:huh:what should i do? And also asia star awards, pleasee. Thanks in advance.

I also have the same problems here :sweatingbullets:

THINGS WE NEED TO VOTE RIGHT NOW:

1) TVN https://twitter.com/iloveparkpark

2) AAA https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=mactor

3) Seoul Awards (download app on your phone)

4) Starple (download app on your phone)

If someone could compile step-by-step to vote per award would be great!!!

Ik if some of u backtrack to pages before, someone posted steps already on how to vote TVN award I think.

• Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Thanks for sharing, I was able to watch the teaser!

Seems like they were all having fun, laughing all the time. 

how did you see the video? I have created a log in but not sure how to navigate to the actual video. I keep seeing this message Pre-financing is in progress. Please check the notice!

58 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

how did you see the video? I have created a log in but not sure how to navigate to the actual video. I keep seeing this message Pre-financing is in progress. Please check the notice!

26 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just answer check and it works:)

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i just put random figures lol.. just saw the vid too.. yes pmy seemed quiet but they were having fun.. i wonder what they are watching...

If I’m not mistaken the space is for your username/nickname in the cafe. 

She was cautious and it makes it more suspicious cause she’s the only one being cautious, and to think that this was after their Phuket trip, which btw, only 3park were the only ones to attend with those that are in the panel. :joy:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

When done creating your account, you click on the link providing here to access directly to the video. I had to re-log again, and then I clink on few thing before being able to watch it.

33 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Thank you for this. In this teaser vid, does MY seem somewhat timid but soo pretty <3:heart:

That was my first impression too

25 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And i think she looks more cautious not to turned around PSJ but there's a little moment she touch PSJ and its so cute 

I agree, she looks a lot more cautious while PSJ looks confortable, talking a lot,  making people laughing and I guess teasing PMY again when she hit his arms lol

But at the some point, their bodies got closer naturally lol

• Like 2
1 minute ago, kitkatrmjung said:

If I’m not mistaken the space is for your username/nickname in the cafe. 

oh really? then my username will be just random figures hahahhaa.. i thought the first space is for the username. the second space only allows 10 character so i just put random figures and click.. it worked fine.. 

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oh really? then my username will be just random figures hahahhaa.. i thought the first space is for the username. the second space only allows 10 character so i just put random figures and click.. it worked fine.. 

The first space was like a suggestion for a username, at least that’s what I think if papago didn’t fail me. :sweat_smile:

ok now I’m curious about everyone’s username/nickname in the fan cafe. :joy: