[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

27 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Oh how I wish I can see, but again, my poor unleveled up self. 

This is just like how it is with the Mamamoo cafe. It resulted to some fans drawing a sketch about the photo so that other fans can still picture it in their heads. :joy:

OT

OMG are you a MMM fan too? How small and wonderful this world is? TT.TT

Back to topic:

Can't wait to see the sneak peak of the DVD next year when the content is allowed to share. Hope they didn't cut too much.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 7:55 PM, twoparkcouple said:

only 1 pic. the staff said they will upload commentary pics and short video later.  pmy's wearing beige dress and psj's wearing blue knit.

2nd pre-payment link will be opened soon. so you can buy it.

thnk you!! dont know if i will be able to afford it tho coz im saving all my money for my wedding  :bawling: im so poor right now it literally hurts lol 

• Sad 2

2 saat önce, twoparkcouple dedi ki:

dvd'ler için pjs ve pmy röportajlar. ama dvd ekibi kesinlikle fotoğrafı paylaşmayı yasaklıyor, Parkpark resmini paylaşamıyorum. afedersiniz ..

neyse, pic psj & pmy çok yakışıklı ve güzel.:Sor:

Where did you see? I'm a member, but I can't see.

6 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Done! I thought I wasn't going to be able to vote because of the phone#, but it turns out I entered my email incorrectly (thanks google translate, ha!).

Looks like PPC are in the top 3 for now.

Can you please tell us how we can vote? Bc many of us have problem in that, i will be very thankful if you give us tips step by step.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Can you please tell us how we can vote? Bc many of us have problem in that, i will be very thankful if you give us tips step by step.

Please teach us how to vote..my officemate and I are really love to vote and support our PPc

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fasiou said:

I have away to vote.Sorry I don't know how to insert pic about vote in here.

Voting period : From 9/18 (Tuesday) to 10/14 (Sunday) until 24:00

8 minutes ago, bhellah85 said:

Please teach us how to vote..my officemate and I are really love to vote and support our PPc

Make sure to use Google Chrome so it automatically translates the page into english, or plug the site address into Google Translate.

1. Click on PMY's name (or PSJ's) where there's a circled check mark.

2. A pop-up will ask you to go to the sign-in page, click Login.

3. Under CJ One ID tab, select either the facebook or twitter buttons (whichever account you have).

4. A new page will open up asking you to Authorize app (at least for twitter), click on it.

5. It will then take you to a page where you will plug in your email (ignore the drop-down menu after the email text box); plug in a 7 digit phone number (it can be random).

6. Click Complete.

7. You can now vote in all categories. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Make sure to use Google Chrome so it automatically translates the page into english, or plug the site address into Google Translate.

3. Under CJ One ID tab, select either the facebook or twitter buttons (whichever account you have).

4. A new page will open up asking you to Authorize app (at least for twitter), click on it.

5. It will then take you to a page where you will plug in your email (ignore the drop-down menu after the email text box); plug in a 7 digit phone number (it can be random).

6. Click Complete.

Thanks a lot my dear friend, unfortunately i dont have tw or fc so i guess i cant, but i will send this information to other fans. Thanks again. Fightinggg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

6. Click Complete.

Thanks, already done voting.

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

6. Click Complete.

Thanks 

Make sure your votes are counted. I didn't do this before but make sure to vote in all categories and to do the following:

1. Click on this tab arrow:

RywQivP.jpg

2. Click on Information about collection.... below:

55oFcEN.jpg 

3. Click on the Check mark:

qLrtJ0h.jpg

Spoiler

4.  And Click on the Please Vote special button:

AaALMnz.jpg

5. You will receive these pop-up and status which indicate that you ACTUALLY voted:

Exb9rXv.jpg

TFgzNBN.jpg

• Thanks 5

7 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Make sure your votes are counted. I didn't do this before but make sure to vote in all categories and to do the following:

1. Click on this tab arrow:

RywQivP.jpg

2. Click on Information about collection.... below:

55oFcEN.jpg 

3. Click on the Check mark:

qLrtJ0h.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

4.  And Click on the Please Vote special button:

AaALMnz.jpg

5. You will receive these pop-up and status which indicate that you ACTUALLY voted:

Exb9rXv.jpg

TFgzNBN.jpg

Change to English?????