Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

umm guys i went to starple app just now to vote and i saw there is a notice written ‘ service maintenance for invalidating the illegal ballots’... what does it mean? 

:blink:.. i dont know how to post photos here 

Voted! 

It's one heck of a competition in both categories. Wow!! SO many amazing actors and actresses who did incredible jobs in their roles! Almost the entire main cast of "Lawless Lawyer" is nominated, looking at all the categories, and fairly so because those are some heavy hitters. And Ji Sung is also nominated! I can't believe he's not also in the top 3. So it's pretty wonderful and amazing, and says a LOT about PSJ' and PMY's popularity and acting skills, and their chemistry, that they are both in the top 3. 

So one of the other two in the top 3 is also an idol from a very popular K-pop group, so I suspect their fan club is flooding the voting. He has a supporting part in "Along With The Gods," and some members of his group's fan club actually believe he's the reason the movie is an international blockbuster :huh: (which is totally ridiculous.)  So they're pretty hard-core. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

umm guys i went to starple app just now to vote and i saw there is a notice written ‘ service maintenance for invalidating the illegal ballots’... what does it mean? 

Whoa! It might mean that they detected robo-votes. It'll be interesting to see the rankings tomorrow. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

That means that they are checking and validating ALL of the votes. This is their corrective action. So yes, tomorrow will be interesting.

• Like 1

Omo. Saw the notice in Apan: "Service Maintenance for invalidating the illegal ballots." 

This is surreal. Let's hope for the best chingus :wub:

P.S how to add media here? I keep attempting it but I always get an error. Hihi appreciate the help :heart:

• Like 1

Suddenly we have so many good news this week:

1. PMY fan meeting announcement

2. tVN Joy festival announcement

3. Photos from commentary recording day (although lots of imagination has to be involved, but still, the description of twoparkcouple is good enough for shippers to be happy)

4. APAN announcement of vote validation

5. PMY awesome Cosmo photo collection

Let's party shippers. It looks like we could be having a busy Oct, Nov and Dec :glasses:

• Like 14

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

A group commentary pic has uploaded in daum dvd cafe. Parkpark sitting together even during the group commentary. Against our expectation, director didn't sit between psj and pmy. :lol:

Have only PPC 's commentary or only group commentary?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Have only PPC 's commentary or only group commentary?

there are group commentary and ppc(with director) commentary.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, bhellah85 said:

Done voting.. you can only vote once in a day??

I done but I want change website"Language  from Korean to England as same as you shown.How to do it?

• Like 1

For someone who said before she has no bf, she thinks its difficult to choose love vs work :tounge_xd::joy:

As I am not in a relationship now, if someone asks me same question my answer would be Work of course because I am not in love at the moment :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I done but I want change website"Language  from Korean to England as same as you shown.How to do it?

I had hard time using my phone since it will not automatically translate from Korean language to English, I used desktop it will pop up automatically to translate it original text to English or any language you prefer..

• Thanks 1

If rumors are true that it was PSJ who convinced her to take the role as Kim Mi So, then she is also forever grateful to him for the success of her playing the role and getting a lot more love now from fans all over the world :wub:

• Like 4