[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Suddenly we have so many good news this week:

1. PMY fan meeting announcement

2. tVN Joy festival announcement

3. Photos from commentary recording day (although lots of imagination has to be involved, but still, the description of twoparkcouple is good enough for shippers to be happy)

4. APAN announcement of vote validation

5. PMY awesome Cosmo photo collection

Let's party shippers. It looks like we could be having a busy Oct, Nov and Dec :glasses:

• Like 14

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

A group commentary pic has uploaded in daum dvd cafe. Parkpark sitting together even during the group commentary. Against our expectation, director didn't sit between psj and pmy. :lol:

Have only PPC 's commentary or only group commentary?

14 hours ago, bhellah85 said:

Done voting.. you can only vote once in a day??

I done but I want change website"Language  from Korean to England as same as you shown.How to do it?

2 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I done but I want change website"Language  from Korean to England as same as you shown.How to do it?

I had hard time using my phone since it will not automatically translate from Korean language to English, I used desktop it will pop up automatically to translate it original text to English or any language you prefer..

• Thanks 1

Park Min Young Announces Plans For First Fan Meeting Since Debut

bde69aa20edb47388e56a27bc175427c.jpeg?s=

Park Min Young will hold a fan meeting for the first time since her debut!

On October 21 at 2 p.m. KST, Park Min Young will have her first fan meeting “My Day.” The “My” in the title of the fan meeting is spelled “my,” but the full title is actually read as “Min Young Day.” This is her first fan meeting since her debut 12 years ago.

Park Min Young won everyone’s hearts with her portrayal of romantic and funny Kim Mi So in “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” which aired this past summer. It wasn’t just her acting, but also her outfits and make up looks within the drama that made her popular amongst female viewers. Having gained a lot of attention, people are wondering what she has prepared for her fan meeting.

Known to be kindhearted and very caring of her fans, it’s been rumored that she is paying full attention to preparations for her fan meeting. Even with her busy schedule, she is reportedly planning a variety of programs to create a personal experience for the fans.

Park Min Young’s agency added, “Park Min Young is unable to hide her excitement for her first ever fan meeting. To thank her fans for their loyal support, she is working hard to prepare a very special time. We ask that you look forward to it.”

Tickets are scheduled to go on sale on September 27 at 2 p.m. KST.

cr.https://www.soompi.com/article/1232757wpp/park-min-young-announces-plans-first-fan-meeting-since-debut

• Like 2

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

---------

Don't forget guys Seoul Awards voting starts today 

and about Apan,

it's easy for KStar Group to invalidate votes in Starple if they do the Math:

Per account should only have 450 votes = 50 votes upon signing up and 2 votes per day for 20 days :lol:

In theory? Yes it’s easy. But there are more than 2 million votes for the leading person, so understandably, it’s really going to take a long time, specially if they will do it for all of the votes for all of the candidates. 

It will be interesting to see the numbers/results tomorrow, since they gave a tentative date about the result of their invalidating of the illegal votes.

• Like 1