[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Once again Park Soo-hong is caught in something like this. I like his appearances in My Ugly Duckling and Happy Together but this is the second time he's got on my nerve. The first time was him interrupting Song Joong-ki presenting an award by asking him how his wife was doing. That was so cringe. I mean the producers were probably behind both decisions, but as a sunbae to Yoo Jae-suk why are you getting yourself into all of this paparazzi work? Yoo Jae-suk would never do this.

• Like 5

Stylist post is probably related to what happened yesterday when one of the team complained why PPC shippers replaced her face with PSJ's face in the edit. There was some arguments among the fans because of it. Now all faces are covered fans can no longer edit and put PPC  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, Bon-bon007 said:

These reporters will continue until they get something. Knetz at the same time won't stop.  I'm scared for PPC, they might just call it quits during the process because of pressure and of course paparazzis every where, back to back contract obligation. Not having privacy is the price to pay for being popular...

If them dating for 3 yrs is true, then I don’t think that they’ll give in to the pressures from knetz and paparazzis easily. They must’ve talked about every single possible scenario that will and have happened before starting WWWSK, and talked some more during their Phuket trip.

As long as both parties are strong enough and really want the relationship to work, then they will work hard to make sure that it will work and last.

• Like 10

jessica and pmy are friends since jessica was 15.. i remember watching some vid where jessie cooked pmy some spagetti if im not mistaken.. she said pmy is her unnie who often comforted her by saying she is pretty and always buy her yummy food when she was upset. so pmy and jessica were friends for a long time already... im so happy that now both of them are successful. they really climbed their way up by working hard...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bon-bon007 said:

Do you know any other fiends of PMY aside from JJ? She doesn't post much about other people related to her in her IG. I know JJ is her long time friend but who else aside from her? I've seen her mom's photo before but other than that I know nothing. PSJ has a lot of friends for sure... kamsahmnida:love:

She is very private about her non showbiz friends. Only about Jessica because she is a celebrity too. But as to people who can help her and PSJ, there are actually a lot of them. Especially that their glam teams are very close, their agencies Presidents are also close, and their former common stylist who was possibly a key to them meeting each other before. 

• Like 10

The way PMY was able to successfully arrive in Seoul without photos, makes me confident they can survive the close media attention they have nowadays.

She is always a ninja yes but now even these days she is still able to do that it amazing. :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, dydrawer said:

Once again Park Soo-hong is caught in something like this. I like his appearances in My Ugly Duckling and Happy Together but this is the second time he's got on my nerve. The first time was him interrupting Song Joong-ki presenting an award by asking him how his wife was doing. That was so cringe. I mean the producers were probably behind both decisions, but as a sunbae to Yoo Jae-suk why are you getting yourself into all of this paparazzi work? Yoo Jae-suk would never do this.

Yoo jae-suk is much more respectable, he is such a nice sunbae. In Busted you can clearly see that he has a soft spot for PMY, it'a adorable the way he protects her from Jong min who tries to be alone with PMY lol And he often praises her

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

jessica and pmy are friends since jessica was 15.. i remember watching some vid where jessie cooked pmy some spagetti if im not mistaken.. she said pmy is her unnie who often comforted her by saying she is pretty and always buy her yummy food when she was upset. so pmy and jessica were friends for a long time already... im so happy that now both of them are successful. they really climbed their way up by working hard...

I remember watching an interview where PMY said she knows Jessica since they were 13-15 years old, they would go swimming together.

How PMY is very private about her life clearly makes me think that she is not from an ordinary family, also the way she carries herself, how delicate she is and her lifestyle are leading toward that idea. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bon-bon007 said:

These reporters will continue until they get something. Knetz at the same time won't stop.  I'm scared for PPC, they might just call it quits during the process because of pressure and of course paparazzis every where, back to back contract obligation. Not having privacy is the price to pay for being popular...

The rumor about them dating has circulated before WWWSK so they must've been followed for a while, not only after the drama. In that case, either those papz couldn't find anything or their companies made a deal with them, just like SSC. 

I was afraid at first that this rumor might affect them because I thought they were at very first stage, but now as I believe they've been dating for quite some time, they must've foreseen a rumor like this to happen and been prepared for it beforehand. It's their relationship which they seem to treasure a lot so they'd know how to deal with all the pressure and scrutiny from media and fans.

Anyway, does MY's stylist sound offended/annoyed with her post yesterday? I dont understand Korean but it seems to me that she was joking as she was also talking about being hungry and missing the food in Paris. Why some fans made a big deal out of it saying she was super offended and was complaining about being PSed out of the photo and what fans did was disrespectful? Someone understand korean please confirm. 

Seriously I don't know what is going on, but yesteday

- His boss liked MY's photo

- Her boss liked SJ's photo 

- His stylist followed a Parkpark's account (accidentally probably)

- Her stylist posted that PSed photo with his face in it

And today his team member even posted that instastory, which I am pretty sure PP didn't appear in.  Are they having a trolling shippers days or what LOL 

Anyway their teams were supposed to stay quiet at moment like this when the media are searching hard for evidence but in fact, they aren't. Their stylists even liked comments about the PP being real so I guess we shouldn't overstress ourselves with the thought that this incident may drift them apart. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

The rumor about them dating has circulated before WWWSK so they must've been followed for a while, not only after the drama. In that case, either those papz couldn't find anything or their companies made a deal with them, just like SSC. 

I was afraid at first that this rumor might affect them because I thought they were at very first stage, but now as I believe they've been dating for quite some time, they must've foreseen a rumor like this to happen and been prepared for it beforehand. It's their relationship which they seem to treasure a lot so they'd know how to deal with all the pressure and scrutiny from media and fans.

Anyway, does MY's stylist sound offended/annoyed with her post yesterday? I dont understand Korean but it seems to me that she was joking as she was talking about being hungry and missing the food in Paris. Why some fans made a big deal out of it saying she was super offended and was complaining about being PSed out of the photo and what fans did was disrespectful? Someone understand korean please confirm. 

And today his team member even posted that instastory, which I am pretty sure PP didn't appear in.  Are they having a trolling shippers days or what LOL 

Anyway their teams were supposed to stay quiet at moment like this when the media are searching hard for evidence but in fact, they aren't. Their stylists even liked comments about the PP being real so I guess we shouldn't overstress ourselves that this incident may drift them apart. 

pmy stylist was annoyed with her post yesterday? which post? link please

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Anyway, does MY's stylist sound offended/annoyed with her post yesterday? I dont understand Korean but it seems to me that she was joking as she was also talking about being hungry and missing the food in Paris. Why some fans made a big deal out of it saying she was super offended and was complaining about being PSed out of the photo and what fans did was disrespectful? Someone understand korean please confirm. 

Anyway their teams were supposed to stay quiet at moment like this when the media are searching hard for evidence but in fact, they aren't. Their stylists even liked comments about the PP being real so I guess we shouldn't overstress ourselves with the thought that this incident may drift them apart. 

I see some fans making it a big deal... when in fact I see nothing wrong about it. The stylists are just maybe trolling. Some fans are just overreacting I guess.. 

• Like 2

Stylist KMK is just trolling us, as to why? I do not really know :joy: but one thing is for sure, PPC are not in her new ig story. Now, as to the meaning of the monkey heart monkey emoji, that one makes me entertain delulu thoughts as both are now in Korea and PMY event later is just a few meters away from PSJ house. :joy:

6340_A3_E6-4721-459_D-_BC89-22_A0_F84774

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy stylist was annoyed with her post yesterday? which post? link please

She also posted the original photo with herself in it and then she deleted the post all together. Check her caption, please. Many fans thought she was upset about being disrespected by shippers :blink: I read the translation but it didn't  sound that serious. 

39748394_720374174961805_361821136934351

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

She also posted the original photo with herself in it and then she deleted the post all together. Check her caption, please. Many fans thought she was upset about being disrespected by shippers :blink: I read the translation but it didn't  sound that serious. 

39748394_720374174961805_361821136934351

ahh..haha :lol:she's just joking. not annoyed.

trans~

ohh that's my seat?

after seeing the pic cropped me, i want to eat mussels.

I'm hungry.

should I go to Paris

Trust and eat #Minyoung's restaurant.(it means PMY is a gourmet)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ahh..haha :lol:she's just joking. not annoyed.

trans~

ohh that's my seat?

after seeing the pic cropped me, i want to eat mussels.

I'm hungry.

should I go to Paris

Trust and eat #Minyoung's restaurant.(it means PMY is a gourmet)

Thanks for trans. My goodness this has caused a big issue yesterday between some solid fans of PMY and some shippers. :lol:

• LOL 3