[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Fans have different guesses about PMY family because she is very private. 

A very avid fan who also claimed to know PMY also told me what was spread in the media and the fans that they are very well off is not true.

Not sure about her dad but she is only always seen with her mom and her sister is said to have married a foreigner and she bought her Polaris condo in Seoul for herself although she is always seen with her mom there. Was not seen with her dad ever according to what I have been told.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I am not surprised why everyone is trying to ride on this dating rumor given the popularity of the drama and the star stature of PSJ and PMY.  Any dating news about PMY is news worthy be it with any other star and PSJ is also a hot item in Korea and other parts of Asia.  What I am so looking forward now is the future fan meeting of PMY....for sure it's gonna be cool and full of fan

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

A very avid fan who also claimed to know PMY also told me what was spread in the media and the fans that they are very well off is not true.

Not sure about her dad but she is only always seen with her mom and her sister is said to have married a foreigner and she bought her Polaris condo in Seoul for herself although she is always seen with her mom there. Was not seen with her dad ever according to what I have been told.

Maybe media is speculating given her close association with Jessica.  I forgot how they first became acquainted....but Sica belongs to a rich family.  

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Maybe media is speculating given her close association with Jessica.  I forgot how they first became acquainted....but Sica belongs to a rich family.  

I believe their moms are friends, too? I've read somewhere that they travel together with their moms. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

I actually knew something but I cannot post it here I pledged not to say anything :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Apparently an unnie introduced them to each other because Jess being the unnie collector that she is, really wanted to be friends with PMY.

:sweat_smile:

This was before they debuted, I think. Because PMY has mentioned that Jess used to go and visit her at home when Jess was still in middle school and PMY was in high school or a freshman in college.

40 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I believe their moms are friends, too? I've read somewhere that they travel together with their moms. 

They do travel together. I think their dads went as well, if the translations during Jess’ birthday party was correct that is.

Edited by kitkatrmjung
Added some info
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Who can translate this news?

ZX5vDid.jpg7pgtOT1.jpg

i saw a full version video of that. the meaningful part is what the woman reporter said at the end. she is a very reliable reporter in Korea.  she said  "Actually, I heard so much about their dating rumor before WWWSK. There must be a reason why they don't admit they're dating. I think It is a very complicated issue. so we should give them some time and see."  

I didn't believe they're dating for 3 years. but now, after hearing what the woman reporter said, I feel sure that at least they are in a relationship now.   

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

3 years or not....I just hope these two end up together. I really like them as individuals and as a couple. I feel bad that the media is after them like crazy....right now I feel that they will come forward when the time is right....a warm hug to both of them! :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

These reporters will continue until they get something. Knetz at the same time won't stop.  I'm scared for PPC, they might just call it quits during the process because of pressure and of course paparazzis every where, back to back contract obligation. Not having privacy is the price to pay for being popular...

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Bon-bon007 said:

These reporters will continue until they get something. Knetz at the same time won't stop.  I'm scared for PPC, they might just call it quits during the process because of pressure and of course paparazzis every where, back to back contract obligation. Not having privacy is the price to pay for being popular...

It depends on the couple. What they prefer more? Love or career?

MinMin were forced to admit before having been caught. Them in their 20s and LMH being the number one hearthrob in Asia, eventually made it hard for them to continue dating.

SongSong experienced what ParkPark has experienced now. SJK mentioned paparazzis camping outside his house before. 

Whether they will let rumors affect them or not depends on the couple and how committed and how in love they are to each other. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

@Bon-bon007 as the popular saying goes "If there is a will there is a way." I bet they can find ways to see each other. All they need are trusted friends who can help them. :glasses:

Do you know any other fiends of PMY aside from JJ? She doesn't post much about other people related to her in her IG. I know JJ is her long time friend but who else aside from her? I've seen her mom's photo before but other than that I know nothing. PSJ has a lot of friends for sure... kamsahmnida:love:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

MinMin were forced to admit before having been caught. Them in their 20s and LMH being the number one hearthrob in Asia, eventually made it hard for them to continue dating.

SongSong experienced what ParkPark has experienced now. SJK mentioned paparazzis camping outside his house before. 

Whether they will let rumors affect them or not depends on the couple and how committed and how in love they are to each other. 

Very true! With MinMin, PMY was bashed tremendously.... But I've read a couple of pages that this time PSJ was the one who got a lot of hate than PMY.

And you are so right, depending on the level of their commitment. They could hang on like any other couple who ended up together after several years of hiding.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Bon-bon007 said:

Very true! With MinMin, PMY was bashed tremendously.... But I've read a couple of pages that this time PSJ was the one who got a lot of hate than PMY.

And you are so right, depending on the level of their commitment. They could hang on like any other couple who ended up together after several years of hiding.

The reason PSJ got a lot of hate than PMY is he didn't strongly deny as he did and gave vague answer about the dating rumor.(yes because of the possibility he said.)Their fans think if they're dating or not, if they decide not to open up their relationship, they should strongly deny for their fans. seems like they think it's a manner for fans. pmy strongly denied as fans want. but psj didn't do that. this is why PSJ got a hate than PMY.  

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

This is true! Also, they're not in their 20s anymore. Their age is just the "right" age, meaning they're already mature when it comes to these things and they're more ready to be in a committed long-term relationship as compared to their 20s.

They can deny all they want, and that's fine with me because I think they're protecting what they have. I'm just waiting for their announcement. :)

• Like 8