[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Was the bracelet that pmy wearing when she took picture with her fan in sg is the same ones with the ones that she wore when she went back from phuket? Cause it looks like a gold bracelet to me. She did wore a chunkier bracelet on both times when shes still in phuket and sg. I could be wrong since i got bad eyesight anyway.

• Like 2

Hello Guys,

I am from India, and this is the first time i am posting here in this Forum. I have been reading your comments and following this thread like a mad girl for 10 days. To be honest, i am not a crazzyyy shipper of this couple but somewhere i want them to be real. :D But till the time i dont see their leaked pictures or news (wid proof) of spending time alone like "Song Song couple" in a restaurant or somewhere, i will try to control my emotions since my love for this couple is overflowing now & i cant even share with my friends. (As they dont watch korean shows), That's why i am writing here. You guys are awesome and i seriously wait to read your comments. So Keep Going.:glasses:

DOTS was the only show i watched when they aired this show in India and then i became fan of Song-Song Couple.

Most Indian Celebrities are open with their relationship, but some would never tell media wid their mouth, even if you have proof in your hand. Even the famous celeb like "Priyanka Chopra" said "90% of my life is for fans, movies or media but the other 10% of my life is for me, my family and friends.  i dont want to share that 10% wid media." I dont know y this rule of hiding your relationship wid Korean Stars.:(

Ok enough of my ranting- I wanna ask you one thing - Am i the only Indian here.?:)

• Like 9

They said that they aren’t together, but they are kind of showing us that they are.

And that’s not exactly new to me, since most celebrity couples here in the Philippines act like this.

I’m guessing that PMY must’ve been wearing a hat through out the day. I can see the hat lines on her forehead. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Hello prie28, fellow Indian shipper here. I am glad u joined this forum. I understand your pain of having no one to spazz with as people around us don't watch Korean shows...I was SSC shipper too like u. I had watched DOTS before they aired it in Z dubbed in Hindi. I hope & pray that our  PPC ship also sails.

Happy shipping.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

In PMY's new pic in Singapore it looks like she is wearing a Thai Buddhist thin string bracelet. PSJ also has a bracelet which looks like a charm bracelet on his left wrist.

I agree with previous posts here that while the staff were on island hopping, PPC visited the temples. 

She's been wearing the same bracelet when she had her photoshoot in Paris so I don't think it has anything to do with a Thai Buddhist bracelet.  It could just be a trendy fashion bangle/bracelet that she bought in Paris.

P.S. Let's not over analyze things...remember just 2 weeks ago they vehemently denied they were dating so why wear something that would link them together hehehe doesn't make sense at all  unless we are doing all these things just for fun hehehe

• Like 5

Just a short article from Soompi regarding PMY's recent IG post

Park Min Young And More Give A Glimpse Of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Reward Vacation

It looks like the “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” team is having a great time in Phuket!

Some of the cast and crew of the hit tvN drama recently traveled to Phuket, Thailand for a reward vacation to celebrate the drama’s huge success, including leading actors Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon.

On August 17, Park Min Young shared a photo of herself enjoying her rest and relaxation in a perfect summery outfit, with a big smile on her face. She wrote in the caption, “In Phuket,” and added that she loves tangmo pan, an iced watermelon drink that’s popular in Thailand...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

imo they are wayyy too sneaky not to be dating..

psj was openly interacted with kjw after fmw and even invited her to his premiere even after dating rumors. he even posted group pic with her in his ig but this time is different. he is so private now. even pmy is acting sneaky.. 

if psj and pmy are not dating why bother with all the secrecies.. it only added fuel to the fire tbh. and if i were involved with someone else, i honestly would not go out of my way, and adjusting my schedule,  just to go on a vacay or roadtrip with my other rumored bf without my other coleagues... no matter how professional i am at workplace, out of love, i still will put a lot of thoughts into my partner’s feelings bcoz obviously i wouldnt want them to be upset.. by going to this trip im pretty convinced 

1) they are a couple

if not

1) they are both single 

2) they are attracted to each other

3) they are in ‘some’ relationship 

now am i right? or am i right? :w00t:

'Mutual understanding' ???  :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

She's been wearing the same bracelet when she had her photoshoot in Paris so I don't think it has anything to do with a Thai Buddhist bracelet.  It could just be a trendy fashion bangle/bracelet that she bought in Paris.

P.S. Let's not over analyze things...remember just 2 weeks ago they vehemently denied they were dating so why wear something that would link them together hehehe doesn't make sense at all  unless we are doing all these things just for fun hehehe

It wasn't clear but when i looked at the zoomed in picture that @parkparkloveu posted at pg 304, it looked like she's wearing 3 layers of bracelets when she returned from Phuket - one of them a very thin white bracelet. Not over analysing it at all - just a plain observation. The temple trip was just something we thought of as it's common to visit temples when you are in Thailand. 

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

'Mutual understanding' ???  :glasses:

Also don't forgot what he said about not wanting to make things awkward between them because he 'don't want to lose'. :D

giphy.gif

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, strymeek said:

It wasn't clear but when i looked at the zoomed in picture that @parkparkloveu posted at pg 304, it looked like she's wearing 3 layers of bracelets when she returned from Phuket - one of them a very thin white bracelet. Not over analysing it at all - just a plain observation. The temple trip was just something we thought of as it's common to visit temples when you are in Thailand. 

Also don't forgot what he said about not wanting to make things awkward between them because he 'don't want to lose'. :D

Yes, the very thin white string is not distinguishable at once especially from a pic taken at a distance and it is an addition to what she has been wearing since Paris.

Both have already visited the islands in their past trips. Phuket also offers several tourist attractions aside from the beaches and it includes their Buddhist Temples.

Well, believable theory really than delulu of other shippers that PPC, PD and maybe other production bosses only stayed inside their villa for the whole day on first day.  :joy:

2017 PSJ interview:

95_ECCB78-91_A0-46_D6-_B2_D8-_C0_CA71_B4

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

If you unzoom that picture a little bit....it appears to be a thin metal bracelet. You can see it's detail better on a phone. It may also be the same set of bracelets (small and big) she wore from SG to Thailand (from picture at the exchange).

• Like 1

FYI guys~ about ParkPark's white sneakers.. it's just similar but not same..

PMY : Hermes Polo sneakers

PSJ : Converse sneakers

Sorry if it ruins your delulu minds guys :sweatingbullets: but do not worry,i believe there will be another "hint" :D 

Okay now i need someone with eagle eyes to find about the bracelet :D

But in some photos i find that PSJ's bracelet is from metal..so i'm not sure if it's from temple.i can't save that HD photo,but i have the link

http://m.liveen.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=228979 

• Like 3

Can i be honest.... pmy fashion sense and style is so on point even on her casual style. While psj.... could still do a better. 

I really hope that pmy style could rub some on him, he got the goods. On the other hand he look so fresh and well rested.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, jerusha1 said:

Hello prie28, fellow Indian shipper here. I am glad u joined this forum. I understand your pain of having no one to spazz with as people around us don't watch Korean shows...I was SSC shipper too like u. I had watched DOTS before they aired it in Z dubbed in Hindi. I hope & pray that our  PPC ship also sails.

Happy shipping.

Heya guys ! Another one from India.

I get you guys. Sometimes I just want to rant on about my favs too but there's no one who actually gets it...you know. I have to give the whole background story first and that can be kinda frustrating . 

• Like 5

When PSJ went to Phuket he was wearing the 4 kinds of bracelets he wore on his right wrist upon returning to Korea.

So, the metal bracelet on his left hand can either be:

1. Spare one he brought with him

2. From a buddhist temple (yes there are metal bracelets there too)

3. Bought at a local Thai market

4. GIFT FROM PMY WHICH SHE BOUGHT IN PARIS :lol:

P.S.

This is not overanalysis just having fun discussing.

Because what would be the purpose of this shipper thread without these stuffs? Especially now that the drama and reward trip has ended what will we talk about if some people here will prevent us from doing so? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Hello there @tani2310..glad to find another Indian onboard..

And I don't know if PMY & PSJ really need to put on couple stuff or coordinate outfits to make silent statements on their relationship status..but going by my gut feeling, it is highly likely that they are an item now (if not already):kiss_closed:..thank God for the Phuket trip where they must talked about or acted on the potential of them becoming a real couple, as expressed by our Capt. PSJ:glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4