[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

lol maybe its for our own inner pleasure so that we can laugh at at pmy-kjw shippers who were so sure  that something was going on between them! :sweat_smile:

ohhhh.. cmon now..lol! lets not rub whats already obvious.. :lol:

Even KJW already posted his thank you post for supporting HPL... 

maybe we can move on.. to help the others move on too.. :D

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

So that's what keeps PSJ busy. I'm pretty sure he has shares in Awesome Ent. They had been making business deals while he was not filming any film or drama. Whoever gets to marry this guy is so lucky. :joy:

maybe thats why he did not take any more acting projects this year.. because he was busy on expanding their agency.. Im admiring him more and more..:heart:

• Love 1

6 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

new building for awesome ent. 

Nice! Congratulations to Awesom Ent... Stay awesome! lol!

But... the first thing I noticed.. was the dog peeing on a post in that photo.. :joy:

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

These are the highest rated TVN drama premieres.. 

(recent update.. because Arthdal premiered strong on ratings)

I think.. WWWSK is the only romcom on that list.  :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

These are the highest rated TVN drama premieres.. 

(recent update.. because Arthdal premiered strong on ratings). 

The top 4 dramas were aired after WWWSK which means at the time WWWSK premiered last June 6, 2018, it was at that time the Fourth ranking highest TVN drama premiere of all time. 

IMG-v8t76j.jpg

No wonder PMY felt the pressure being paired with an actor with first time as lead so the initial burden to carry the drama belonged to her. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The top 4 dramas were aired after WWWSK which means at the time WWWSK premiered last June 6, 2018, it was at that time the Fourth ranking highest TVN drama premiere of all time. 

I only saw Mr. Sunshine, Goblin and WWWSK on that list. So i would agree why the two is on top. But I think I would agree on this list, based on the reviews and ratings.. and some of my friends recommended them. I just dont have a lot of time to watch all of it! :sweat_smile:

I watched almost all except Room #9, Arthdal and Goblin and I don't plan to watch these anytime soon lol. 

Sorry I know Goblin was so good but I can't take the no chemistry leads. 

Room #9 premiered strong at 6.1 but eventually decreased to 3 and ended at 4.

And I don't think I wanna watch PSJ's former drama partner not feeling her acting sorry. 

WWWSK premiere ratings on TMNS was higher at 6.2 rankings in TMNS ratings are different. WWWSK higher at 7th place.

I wonder why WWWSK ep 13 had low rating probably shy people watching bedscene through computers than with the family. :tounge_xd::joy:

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

omg @jingjaja i love you! :kiss_wink:

wasn't there other show shown during wwwsk ep 13? I think because of that people got distracted. Or maybe right the end of the ep 13, parents changed the channel LOL

I think I remember PSJ said he watched it with his mom....... haha

PSJ mom assuming she knows PPC are dating: (delulu :P

(while watching WWWSK ep13) 

PSJ's mom: Are you two going to give me another grandchild soon?

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Hi everyone, how do you know that the wwwsk DVD is coming out June or July? It stills says release date is 10/31/19 on the yes24 website. 

yes June or July. staff said release date will come out soon..though release is behind schedule because ppc's agencies checked all bts videos and asked to delete some parts. -_-

what is written on yes24 website means Blu-ray&dvd will be arrived by Oct, 31 at the latest.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2