[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Spoiler

I'm sorry to say this but I think people still think pmy as kimmiso since the beginning of hpl... they said they still can see kimbiso image eventho she changed her hairstyle, her outfit style... then of coz the story getting slower and boring along the way...

I try to think positive about the whole drama plot. There's so many possibilities to make it an acceptable drama. Or maybe the knetz was too busy to watch cable channel lol

oh well its over already haha. Eventho she presented various image in hpl, wwwsk still a big hit and left big impression of her to the public. You did great PMY.

39 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

So... we have him viewing fans' tagged IG stories of him having PMYs photo as profile picture... and we had PMY accidentally following PPC fan account profiles and liking comments about them too.. "accidentally". :D

yep. this is REAL life.:P

That's why they're match made in heaven lol

• Like 1

PARK's office

PARKS' office

box office

What a name <3

PS: howdy dear comrades, I'm a forever lurker, but just super thrilled when I see his choice for this. I've been thinking about his (real) name also, but going for the family name means something else which we can definitely delulu about. And the pronunciation is the same as "box office" which adds even more layer of meaning to this.

Edited by mimi8592

25 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

PS: howdy dear comrades, I'm a forever lurker, but just super thrilled when I see his choice for this. I've been thinking about his (real) name also, but going for the family name means something else which we can definitely delulu about. And the pronunciation is the same as "box office" which adds even more layer of meaning to this.

howdy @mimi8592 welcome welcome~~ dont be jst a lurker please join us regularly.. actually i kinda wanted him to include ‘BuBi’ in his fancafe’s name but i know it’s not gonna happen in milion years *sobs*..

anyhow i dont understand how box is pronounced as park? bo and pa sound different to me?  

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

anyhow i dont understand how box is pronounced as park? bo and pa sound different to me?

i guess it depends on how you pronounce them? :D

but yeah.. the only similar sound  would be the "b(ox)" and "par(ks)".. 

Not really much though.. sorry. :D

3 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

wow its a nice name really. All about his work. At least he can keep his personal life that way. And it sounds cool and fabulous. We all know so well he's a VP. We can call him VP in there.;) 

VP? sorry.  i dont get it..:D

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

howdy @mimi8592 welcome welcome~~ dont be jst a lurker please join us regularly.. actually i kinda wanted him to include ‘BuBi’ in his fancafe’s name but i know it’s not gonna happen in milion years *sobs*..

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! I'm a long-time reader of soompi & I lost my password a long while ago, too lazy to recreate a new one so I became a subtle reader. From my limited Korean, both "Park's" & "box" are pronounced as 박스/ bak-seu, so if you check the full name " 박스오피스" on dictionary,  you'll get "box office".

Bubi sounds super tempting (and explicit too keke), but don't you think "the Parks" stands stronger & longer too? Like we have "the whole family" here <3 Chinese-character wise, their family name Park/ 박/ 朴 has the "tree/ wood" radical there, and one tree is just a tree, but if many of them stand together it makes a forest, isn't it :P And yes, I'm talking about the "PARKS" not just one lol~ If you change the position of the apostrophe just a very tiny bit, "one" Park can become "two" or more right (note that the pronunciation is exactly the same, as I understand). So as I said, there are at least 3 meanings I can come up with based on his super smart & deep choice, but Awe. Ent. just simply said the first one (which is a space for sharing about his daily) <3 <3 <3

Also, this just pops up out of sudden & I'm not sure why, but one of the idea that just occurs to me is that maybe Joon wanna have something like training place for the young actors some time in the future (it's one of the probability coming to my mind when he mentioned "plans" in his Esquire interview back in May). If that's the case then this name works too (forgive my random thought kkk)

Edited by mimi8592
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2