Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hmmmm im curious how can psj find that account? Even she never posted photo which tagged psj

she tagged psj on her ig story

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hmmmm im curious how can psj find that account? Even she never posted photo which tagged psj

she tagged PSJ in her ig story bfore that.. 

PSJ is so funny~~ there are so many fan accounts with his face as profile pic, that tagged him left and right in ig posts and ig stories but he never look at any of it.. suddenly an acc with PMY pic as profile pic tagged him on ig story, BAM! he watched that acc’s ig story hahhaha... if that’s not a man in love, i dunno who is anymore.. believe meh, he is her ultimate fanboy... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

That acct story actually tagged PSJ in her story thats why. But it was definitely interesting that the profile pic was PMY.

Few months ago he also did the same, I remember at that time the fan uses PMY’s photo as her PP, this photo   :joy:

E1-FB0-F2-C-9-D45-430-E-BB30-5-EE949-F5-

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

she tagged psj on her ig story

May we ask, what was written on the IG story? :) Thanks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Hi everyone, how do you know that the wwwsk DVD is coming out June or July? It stills says release date is 10/31/19 on the yes24 website. 

"Only thing we've heard is that it will be couple months and before the fall at the latest. The production company is working hard to wrap up everything and we will try to update you all asap."

Answer from the DVD team.

• Thanks 1

he's following hashtag ig with his name right? maybe he was checking...or he was checking his fan's ig who gave ideas for the fancafe name...

but still thinking he was checking pmy's pic surely the best feeling for us :wub:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PSJ is so funny~~ there are so many fan accounts with his face as profile pic, that tagged him left and right in ig posts and ig stories but he never look at any of it.. suddenly an acc with PMY pic as profile pic tagged him on ig story, BAM! he watched that acc’s ig story hahhaha... if that’s not a man in love, i dunno who is anymore.. believe meh, he is her ultimate fanboy... 

He really miss her i guess :P

Funny how that girl chose PMY as her profile. I wondered if she did it purposely so he would view it LOL

get it?

So... we have him viewing fans' tagged IG stories of him having PMYs photo as profile picture... and we had PMY accidentally following PPC fan account profiles and liking comments about them too.. "accidentally". :D

yep. this is REAL life.:P

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

To celebrate PSJ' s Fan Cafe And PPC good moments. :kiss_wink:

Good night, everyone:sleeping:

1dLiKy.jpg
1dLZn2.jpg
1dLgd1.jpg
1dLRPD.jpg
1dLU3J.jpg
1dL5pf.jpg
1dLod8.jpg
1dLbQq.jpg
1dLDZR.jpg
1dLAs0.jpg

1deYjJ.jpg
1de0yD.jpg
1deST9.jpg
1dezvb.jpg
1deNBf.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Spoiler

I'm sorry to say this but I think people still think pmy as kimmiso since the beginning of hpl... they said they still can see kimbiso image eventho she changed her hairstyle, her outfit style... then of coz the story getting slower and boring along the way...

but I still think if this drama was played by other actress, it might be fun? with  different mindset by viewers because they still see her as kimmiso... 

Because of that,it became weak at the first place. Then it keeps on getting weaker with the plot... 

I try to think positive about the whole drama plot. There's so many possibilities to make it an acceptable drama. Or maybe the knetz was too busy to watch cable channel lol

oh well its over already haha. Eventho she presented various image in hpl, wwwsk still a big hit and left big impression of her to the public. You did great PMY.

Even thou they're just pictures looking at it up until today, I still feel like I'm violating their privacy or something LOL

• LOL 2

49 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lets do it guys!!  

heartwarming int wwwsk fans.:heart: k-fans are also preparing 1st Anniversary gifts for psj&pmy and are planning to give them to ppc on June 5.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Realllyyy? I hope they like the gift. We already got great gift. Thanks to their chemistry and soon to be release dvd haha! 

WWWSK forever!! :heart:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

So... we have him viewing fans' tagged IG stories of him having PMYs photo as profile picture... and we had PMY accidentally following PPC fan account profiles and liking comments about them too.. "accidentally". :D

yep. this is REAL life.:P

That's why they're match made in heaven lol

• Like 1