[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

For me personally, I don't care so much about post interviews and all that cause I stand by my opinion is that we let time plays out this ship. I strongly believe PPC will make it work.

Now let's talk HPL...

Spoiler

I am honestly somewhat mad and felt bad towards every actress and actor in this drama, esp PMY. I can imagine the pressure she had put on herself. Srsly hope she gets good rest now.

The plot honestly is much better than WWWSK from the start, but the execution was seriously a disaster to see. The way it was directed and lines being said seriously screwed them up. HPL shippers are substituting majority of bad scenes with skinship scenes so to them it's good but the fact that I'm sitting here admitting HPL plot is better yet the project still sucked compared to WWWSK is something else.

Let's get this straight. HPL sucks NOT because PMY and KJW. In fact, if it wasn't for them, the drama is srsly boring af. There I said it. It would've sucked even more if it wasn't for PMY & KJW. It is simply due to directing and writing.

At one point at the end of HPL, I don't know if director didn't catch it or logically thought through but when PMY walked in and was introduced as the new director for the art center, everyone sat there and just stared at her then suddenly after a good short conversation, they suddenly got up and acted surprised. This tells me director and writer either just throwing in stuff to make it an hr ep good enough to go live and doesn't really care about contents at that point. 

After ep 4, director and writer dragged out for skinship too much that it lost the purpose of plot and no longer was even focusing on the plot, then suddenly the last 2 eps, they made so many events happened and tried to wrap up so many things all at once that it became messy.

I hate to say this but when I watched HPL, I felt PMY's powerful acting was being diminished by the way the writer wrote the scripts & how the director wanted it to be delivered. It was honestly very tough to watch.

50 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@park2park u mean this hot VP right?? :wub::P

yass maybe that's why @zashi23 didn't get it LOL I left out the hot part

9 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

This is what i was asking sist @zashi23

not about dating rumor but about the interview after drama..

hmmm... usually some interviews are done onset right at the end of the drama or days before.. these interviews are usually released after the drama, a day one two. So far Ive seen differrent snippets, bu they were just talking about the whole experience. Maybe Soompi would release a full article about it? Since they are the ones whos very active about creating "headlines".

But if we're not gonna see anything more in the next days.. I think thats really it.

• Thanks 1

Pmy' really did so hard, but the rate was low. I got mad to the writer. I'm sorry , I thought that pmy' did so much skinship n her kiss style ( omg, I know she is professional, but her effort too much) didn't make the rate was higher.

Spoiler

i read a media covered about the hpl drama and what may be the problem of the low rating. I pretty much agree to it. 

hpl is an interesting theme where the drama is focusing on the fanworld. It is unique. But the problem were the the main purpose of the drama, the sub lead role and overtwisted past story.

I'm kinda agree where the second lead weren't giving much tension to sdm-rg's relationship. There should be Second Lead Syndrome. There's not much conflict to their relationship and pretty much wrapped up easily (so called mature relationship where two people should forgive and understand easily) . So it was pretty much boring. So the remain spaces they fill it up with their romance. All the skinships. I think they were too focusing on mature romance that they aimed for.

Then suddenly the last 2 episodes they rush it with the unfolded childhood story where the tension was pretty much wrapped up in rush with sudden sdm's brother dead truth. 

somehow sdm's character seems giving viewers confusion too as we can't really understand her real role.

So they also agree the script is a mess even topstar's appearance wont help the drama rating. 

And I personally think there were lack of dialogue ideas that they had to use a lot of their adlibs. It surely not easy to make adlibs if every scenes need one. most of it. 

This is what stated in here and also my opinion. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000116964 

I wont blame PMY. She did her best to play her role. Like we all agree, the story's execution was bad. I guess it is also not what she expected. She can just do her best till the end. 

• Like 3

i think she was able to have a good relationship with everyone. Their team worked well with all their efforts, despite of the challenges. 

I hope everyone will get their well deserved vacation and rest. and Congratulations to HPL team! of course especially to PMY, who effortlessly showcased her acting prowess. Looking forward to PPCs next projects!

22 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Looking forward to PPCs next projects!

Can they get married earlier? Kekek..but i'm still waiting lot projects of them before they decide to get married n Hiatus for long time

Well we surely can see her happiness with wwwsk team. She was still in a big smile with sad heart to say goodbye to Miso. I remember she never feel stress as Miso and always had fun at wwwsk set. She even stayed late until 5am wwwsk party. And she had sign event few days later too but still we can feel her happiness. They even had wwwsk team reunion dinner. She's happy with wwwsk team in every way. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

She's happy with wwwsk team in every way. 

that's because it was a production full of love & happy energy! they all had the same mindset, they all had one goal, they all were in sync. she recieved so much love from the fans, the cast & crew, her co actors not to mention psj gave her so much love & comfort both on & off screen that it was bound to be a magical journey with happy memories which i'm sure pmy will cherish forever. 

• Like 1