[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY lavished praise on PSJ, saying "An actor should lead (an actress) in a bed scene. He led me very well. Scenes where I looked pretty were led by PSJ.(It means if I looked pretty in wwwsk, this was thanks to PSJ.)

idk about pmy but i'm absolutely falling for him hard. A TRUE GENTLEMAN IN EVERY WAY EEEEEEEE :wub:

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Even I think the bed scene looks sexy" she said while she SMILE.(lol)

Gahhhhhh at last i know she was satisfied how everything turned out to be! psj telling the way the whole scene was shot i also felt like i'm intruding & now i'm seeing pmy thought the scene looked sexy like bleaseeee :weary: they both enjoyed it that's all that matters!!! 

57 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i came up with a solution of this scene as soon as I saw her(wearing a ribbon blouse).

wasn't it her idea? what does he mean by this? anyway pmy turned so soft & flattered after the director said cut in bts of that ribbon kiss scene. psj was shaken up by the intensity too. i'm glad at the end pmy was satisfied how he conducted her idea :wub:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

after i watched some HPL kissing bts, i realised how different and serious PMY was during this ribbon scene..

psj too! LISTEN HE HAS NEVER KISSED ANY OF HIS PREVIOUS CO STAR EVEN IN THE MOST INTENSE MOMENT LIKE THE WAY HE KISSED PMY! EVEN IN NORMAL PECK SCENE WITH PMY (LIKE IN EPI 13  WHEN HE RETURNS FROM ABROAD & IN THE OFFICE HE NAGS HER FOR TALKING TO THE OTHER EMPLOYEES) THE WAY HE KISSED/PECKED HER WITH SO MUCH SURITY & CONVICTION HE HAS NEVER PUT SO MUCH STRENGTH IN ANY OF HIS PREVIOUS KISSES. HIS KISSING STYLE IS WAYYYYYY DIFFERENT IN OTHER OF HIS DRAMAS. IT'S ABSOLUTELY EVIDENT :wub:

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
hehehehe PPC love counselling session ~~ :kiss_wink:

when both have the same thoughts .. match very well 

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
Ladies! if your man doesnt look at you the way PSJ looks at PMY, dump him! lol :joy:

Aww cute that puppy look of him :lol:

7 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

No other bed scene can beat theirs. It filled with care, great desire and full of love.

Recently when i saw witch's romamce in there psj said "if you look at a guy's eyes with sincerity that means surely he will fall for you'' & i could only think of this moment when he said that dialogue. this moment feels like they are looking into eachotyers soul plus psj looks soo goddamn handsome & vice versa. how can you not fall for eachother when someone looks at you like that way! :dissapointed:

@zashi23 yes! he realised the intensity of the moment but also i think he was hurting his hand from being in an awkward position on top of her. glad that he didn't let that uncomfortness show on camera & carried the situation beautifully

in that press confrence there were so many times  when he was looking at her even if she wasn't talking lol. then there were times when he would side glance at her to make sure her dress wasn't inproper, check the cameramen to see if any of them weren't zooming in any wrong places. lol the many times he would turn his neck towards pmy i'm sure he had stiff neck that day :D

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Photo-Grid-1559620287838.jpg

PMY lavished praise on PSJ, saying "An actor should lead (an actress) in a bed scene. He led me very well. Scenes where I looked pretty were led by PSJ.(It means if I looked pretty in wwwsk, this was thanks to PSJ.)

throwback pmy's interview with media about bed scene in wwwsk.:wub:

aaa aaah... wow so cute :rolleyes:

To our "neighbors" saying that PPC shippers are not interested in the drama itself but to rumored PPC real life relationship, then how can you explain the following:

1. WWWSK high ratings. Even HPL ratings multiplied by 3 cannot match the highest episode ratings for WWWSK.

2. PPC shippers often calling them Mi So and Young Joon even now after HPL aired. 

3. PPC repeatedly watching WWWSK. 

4. Worldwide rumors only surfaced AFTER WWWSK. It earned the ratings on the merits of their chemistry and the drama not on rumors. 

• Thanks 2

They are missing their hpl otp and the drama because their otp totally shut off after it ended. No other news but them saying goodbye to the drama. Maybe thats why they have been lingering around finding any news maybe also lurking in here. 

So let them. It just a week so they still missing them. 

We are gonna enjoy our own cuz we are going to go crazy for wwwsk 1st anniversary yahoo!

• LOL 1

29 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

They are missing their hpl otp and the drama because their otp totally shut off after it ends. No other news but them saying goodbye to the drama. Maybe thats why they have been lingering around finding any news maybe also lurking in here. 

So let them. It just a week so they still missing them. 

We are gonna enjoy our own cuz we are going to go crazy for wwwsk 1st anniversary yahoo!

lol.. i dont really mind.. I get it. its like falling in love with someone, and that someoene doesnt really feel the same way to you.. so yeah.. they will be able to move on.  needs time.

anywya..lets avoid talking about others.. let them sort their own emotions.

its gonna be a WWWSK party here im a few days!! soo prepare your "Bubi Couple" and other cast from WWWSK favorite scenes! :kiss_wink:

On 6/3/2019 at 11:45 PM, twoparkcouple said:

pmy's June schedule is out.

June 4: ad shooting 

June 5~10: Marie Claire magazine photo shooting.

seems like pmy will go abroad on June 5 for photo shooting and as expected, will not interview with media after hpl.

What about PSJ schedule? Does his agency publish it too?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images