Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@jingjaja Why are you invading PPC privacy with those zoomed in pictures. It's so bad!!!

Spoiler

Keep going LOL

jGoG090.gif

• LOL 8

Photo-Grid-1559620287838.jpg

PMY lavished praise on PSJ, saying "An actor should lead (an actress) in a bed scene. He led me very well. Scenes where I looked pretty were led by PSJ.(It means if I looked pretty in wwwsk, this was thanks to PSJ.)

throwback pmy's interview with media about bed scene in wwwsk.:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy lavished praise on psj, saying "an actor should lead (an actress) in a bed scene. he led me very well.  scenes where i looked pretty were led by PSJ.(it means if i looked pretty in wwwsk, this was thanks to psj.)

I've never seen this interview. Wow psj is so gentleman :wub:

16 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

u can register ur acc on daum.. im actually a member of daum cafe but tbh it was so hard for me to understand anything so i kinda dont visit anymore.. i went to PSJ fancafe jst now and tried to join but again since i dont understand anything i just went around in circles and gave up eventually... i really need to learn korean language huhuhuhu

I actually signed up for Daum a while ago with my kakaotalk account already, but that is different from "joining" the fancafe I think (so the contents are limited for non-members to see). From what I understand each fancafe has their own rule/ requirements for the membership (I searched around & saw the instructions for the idols' fancafe which only requires "Yes" answers basically)  but his office requires real name verification (?) or the iPin something for those living in Korea only. I'm not sure if anyone here already succeeded in joining & maybe give us some tips for the int'l fans like us ... Or did they make it exclusively for Korean access which I hope not ...

PS: It's super confusing coz I don't understand all of them, so googletranslate here we go =)))

When Director ParkJunHwa asked his woman staffs some ideas for bedscene...
"The kiss on the forehead,nose and lips (step by step) is heartwarming so it is heart fluttering"
"I like interlocking the hand"

THANK YOU DIRECTOR FOR THE MINDBLOWING BED SCENE :wub:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002717643

And when PMY feels proud for giving the idea for ribbon kiss...
"Even I think the bed scene looks sexy" she said while she SMILE.(lol)
"They said pulling the blouse's ribbon was sexy too. It was my idea"

lol girl you're so proud for it haha.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002717634

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

When Director ParkJunHwa asked his woman staffs some ideas for bedscene...
"The kiss on the forehead,nose and lips (step by step) is heartwarming so it is heart fluttering"
"I like interlocking the hand"

THANK YOU DIRECTOR FOR THE MINDBLOWING BED SCENE :wub:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002717643

the ribbon kiss that had PSJ shaken like a little nervous puppy?? despite being the kiss/make-out master himself??

Oh PMY, I see you:phew:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003833941&oid=109&lightVersion=off

PSJ also praised PMY's ribbon idea.:lol:

PSJ: It's just written "YJ begins to unbutton." was on the script. but PMY came to the set wearing a blouse with ribbon. I thought she had a very good choice to match the situation.

I came up with a solution of this scene as soon as I saw her(wearing a ribbon blouse).

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ladies! if your man doesnt look at you the way PSJ looks at PMY, dump him! lol :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

after i watched some HPL kissing bts, i realised how different and serious PMY was during this ribbon scene.. she was not playful like she was in HPL bts.. i wonder why????? hehehehe

sorry guys im spamming some PPC moments again coz i miss them so mucho..~~ 

When both PSJ and PMY feels good with the bed scene outcome . 

No other bed scene can beat theirs. It filled with care, great desire and full of love.

MD29zam.jpg

That stares of love still a win:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY lavished praise on PSJ, saying "An actor should lead (an actress) in a bed scene. He led me very well. Scenes where I looked pretty were led by PSJ.(It means if I looked pretty in wwwsk, this was thanks to PSJ.)

idk about pmy but i'm absolutely falling for him hard. A TRUE GENTLEMAN IN EVERY WAY EEEEEEEE :wub:

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Even I think the bed scene looks sexy" she said while she SMILE.(lol)

Gahhhhhh at last i know she was satisfied how everything turned out to be! psj telling the way the whole scene was shot i also felt like i'm intruding & now i'm seeing pmy thought the scene looked sexy like bleaseeee :weary: they both enjoyed it that's all that matters!!! 

57 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i came up with a solution of this scene as soon as I saw her(wearing a ribbon blouse).

wasn't it her idea? what does he mean by this? anyway pmy turned so soft & flattered after the director said cut in bts of that ribbon kiss scene. psj was shaken up by the intensity too. i'm glad at the end pmy was satisfied how he conducted her idea :wub:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

after i watched some HPL kissing bts, i realised how different and serious PMY was during this ribbon scene..

psj too! LISTEN HE HAS NEVER KISSED ANY OF HIS PREVIOUS CO STAR EVEN IN THE MOST INTENSE MOMENT LIKE THE WAY HE KISSED PMY! EVEN IN NORMAL PECK SCENE WITH PMY (LIKE IN EPI 13  WHEN HE RETURNS FROM ABROAD & IN THE OFFICE HE NAGS HER FOR TALKING TO THE OTHER EMPLOYEES) THE WAY HE KISSED/PECKED HER WITH SO MUCH SURITY & CONVICTION HE HAS NEVER PUT SO MUCH STRENGTH IN ANY OF HIS PREVIOUS KISSES. HIS KISSING STYLE IS WAYYYYYY DIFFERENT IN OTHER OF HIS DRAMAS. IT'S ABSOLUTELY EVIDENT :wub:

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
hehehehe PPC love counselling session ~~ :kiss_wink:

when both have the same thoughts .. match very well 

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
Ladies! if your man doesnt look at you the way PSJ looks at PMY, dump him! lol :joy:

Aww cute that puppy look of him :lol:

what do you guys mean by PSJ was shaken up by that ribbon kiss scene? are you referring to when he was shaking his hand in the bts of that scene?

7 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

No other bed scene can beat theirs. It filled with care, great desire and full of love.

Recently when i saw witch's romamce in there psj said "if you look at a guy's eyes with sincerity that means surely he will fall for you'' & i could only think of this moment when he said that dialogue. this moment feels like they are looking into eachotyers soul plus psj looks soo goddamn handsome & vice versa. how can you not fall for eachother when someone looks at you like that way! :dissapointed:

@zashi23 yes! he realised the intensity of the moment but also i think he was hurting his hand from being in an awkward position on top of her. glad that he didn't let that uncomfortness show on camera & carried the situation beautifully

in that press confrence there were so many times  when he was looking at her even if she wasn't talking lol. then there were times when he would side glance at her to make sure her dress wasn't inproper, check the cameramen to see if any of them weren't zooming in any wrong places. lol the many times he would turn his neck towards pmy i'm sure he had stiff neck that day :D