[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Well she has to be careful whatever she say related to any scandal because for me it may 'cause conflict to CF contract' hahaha (trolling). If she said NO of cos there wouldn't be any problem. 

So far, PSJ already being honest with his statement related to her. And there's still CF offers flooding to him. And there's still love call for him. Means it doesn't effect him that much. 

• Like 1

i still think there wont be any "dating" questions... Sure, they got good chemistry.. onscreen. I think the media knows what questions to be asked about HPL. Actually, I think there wont be anymore interviews.. lol!

27 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I’m waiting for you  @park2park

i need something to strengthen my faith, cos i feel like I’m starting to losing my faith n hope..

:joy:

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it's not sure whether pmy will interview with media or not. if she decides to interview, she will start to interview next week. in wwwsk, she interviewed with media in the next week after wwwsk ended.

Yea I'm waiting for more post interviews to come out before I address the "dating" question.

25 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

oohh yea i really wanna ask what do you mean by she definitely head over heel for the guy that played VP @park2park

Well the reason I said that was because after I watched every HPL ep and bts. (I specifically watched all the skinship scenes multiple times), I went back and watched WWWSK again (yas I rewatched from ep 1-16 again LOL) and the feelings I had for WWWSK from this time was totally different than the last two times I watched. Let's put it this way.

1st time watching WWWSK: their chemistry is too good. It's weird..almost like real. These 2 would look good together.

2nd time watching WWWSK (after joining forum and found out about dating news): Ugh the rumor has to be true, this is seriously not acting. I see PSJ instead of VP. The way he looks at her in every scene. It has to be PSJ.

3rd time watching WWWSK after HPL: Hmm strange...I don't see Kim Miso anymore, I see so so much of PMY (ESP THE SCENE WHERE VP PROPOSED. I GOT CHILLS WATCHING THAT SCENE WHEN HE LEANED IN TO KISS HER, SOMETHING ABOUT HER AT THAT MOMENT, I WAS LIKE "WOOW I THINK SHE'S REALLY IN LOVE")

Pretty much there are things you just can't explain with words, you just feel it.

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, park2park said:

Yea I'm waiting for more post interviews to come out before I address the "dating" question.

Well the reason I said that was because after I watched every HPL ep and bts. (I specifically watched all the skinship scenes multiple times), I went back and watched WWWSK again (yas I rewatched from ep 1-16 again LOL) and the feelings I had for WWWSK from this time was totally different than the last two times I watched. Let's put it this way.

1st time watching WWWSK: their chemistry is too good. It's weird..almost like real. These 2 would look good together.

2nd time watching WWWSK (after joining forum and found out about dating news): Ugh the rumor has to be true, this is seriously not acting. I see PSJ instead of VP. The way he looks at her in every scene. It has to be PSJ.

3rd time watching WWWSK after HPL: Hmm strange...I don't see Kim Miso anymore, I see so so much of PMY (ESP THE SCENE WHERE VP PROPOSED. I GOT CHILLS WATCHING THAT SCENE WHEN HE LEANED IN TO KISS HER, SOMETHING ABOUT HER AT THAT MOMENT, I WAS LIKE "WOOW I THINK SHE'S REALLY IN LOVE")

Pretty much there are things you just can't explain with words, you just feel it.

yes i know what u mean there are things you can't describe with words.. u just feel it... goosebumps goosebumps

Just now, sueeila said:

yes i know what u mean there are things you can't describe with words.. u just feel it... goosebumps goosebumps

Exactly!

And that's how I srsly felt watching her proposal scene. I freaked out a bit tbh haha cause I was like "this can't be serious rn. I watched this already I didn't feel anything like this before so why now"). Shoot I was conflicted if i should even share cause it sounds too crazy.

• LOL 3

@park2park  haha I get it. I feel that too.

Starting hpl, I always wonder why she is so giddy around kjw. At first, I thought she was excited for hpl. Then, comes a handsome oppa who will play a love role with her. Who wouldn't be excited. It is like us fangirling handsome oppa lol. Knowing her personality, as far as I know she is not a type of person who will be friendly first. ( I mean this is a thing where usually PSJ do before starting drama if he play love role, just to avoid awkwardness. Same like SJK ). In hpl, I think she make friendly vibe with everyone first. In wwwsk, hwangbora always make sure they have gathering. She is like a leader to make sure they have good vibes. So the same thing here with pmy. This, I think she has this big responsibility playing sdm role as she is the main story. She learnt from wwwsk with good atmosphere so she thought it would be the same in hpl. 

She's focus on her job. So the same thing to love role. So thats why I cant help myself seeing her in hpl is so dongsaeng-oppa vibe. She's too cool in hpl. She always happy to work with oppa, same like in Q47D. 

In wwwsk, we can see some time where she get shy. That shy is a different shy.

It is not being awkward but it is a shy feeling when you are with someone special. 

So still, wwwsk makes me flutter. I may be over analyze it but it is what I see haha.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, park2park said:

Exactly!

And that's how I srsly felt watching her proposal scene. I freaked out a bit tbh haha cause I was like "this can't be serious rn. I watched this already I didn't feel anything like this before so why now"). Shoot I was conflicted if i should even share cause it sounds too crazy.

another scene when LYJ went to Miso house when he quarrel with his brother... they way LYJ look at Miso ahhhh sooo heart warming and full of love :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

i think she will do interviews.. usually actors do post drama iv right? but i dont think there will be any question about dating..  i think reporters will ask her about HPL ratings.

and

Spoiler

after watching HPL, i realised y PSJ is crowned romcom king.. he can pull off even the cringiest lines with ease... not all actors can do that actually.. it’s not easy to look naturally funny while being in character... 

• Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

wow awesome ent surely growing fast. Congrats! 

It wouldn't be weird eventho later when he doesn't do acting, he is doing his job in awesome ent. Maybe as VP. woo. It creeps me out. Who knows he will become the real VP haha!

PSJ is being a wise man. Gosh. One of his great personality. 

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

what I see pmy-kjw vibe is the same with psj-kjw in ffmw.

psj & kjw gives you oppa-donsaeng vibe? :sweatingbullets: maybe it's from a  viewers perspective but idk for some reason i feel like kjw had some sort of feelings for psj but wasn't brave enough to do something about it. reason why i'm saying this cause she was quite open that psj used to make her heart flutter with his simplest gesture but maybe it was one sided cause i think psj never felt anything beyond friendship with her.

with pmy- kjw even though i've not seen much of them but seeing from the clips of their interviews & observing their body language i don't think there is anything romantic vibe from both side. she just seems comfortable & chirpy with kjw, someone whom she doesn't feel bored with. same with kjw too!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think she will do interviews.. usually actors do post drama iv right? but i dont think there will be any question about dating..  i think reporters will ask her about HPL ratings.

and

Hide contents

after watching HPL, i realised y PSJ is crowned romcom king.. he can pull off even the cringiest lines with ease... not all actors can do that actually..

isn't it given already by now that the fact that no gossip of their dating hasn't still came out in the media? usually stuffs like dating rumor gets exposed no matter how much the actors try to hide it so the fact that there aren't any rumors flying in the air tells you everything :sweatingbullets:

& about psj being good at rom com is because he knows the point of his expression. his expression & actions speaks sincerity before he even says the dialogue. (his eyes specially)

but i must that natural talent wasn't instilled with him from the beginning for example (witch's romance i got 2nd hand embarrassment watching how try hard he was being to act romantic/funny)  i'm glad he became much better at rom-com now & knows his pace well :rolleyes:

56 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

i feel like kjw had some sort of feelings for psj but wasn't brave enough to do something about it. reason why i'm saying this cause she was quite open that psj used to make her heart flutter with his simplest gesture but maybe it was one sided cause i think psj never felt anything beyond friendship with her.

Actually, KJW already had dating rumor with another actor, Yoo yeon Seok.. before FFMW.. But their agencies said they are just friends.. but some really believe they are (or were) dating..

But, about PSJ and KJW relationship.. I dont think.that either of them had any romantic feelings for each other. Thats why they can just joke around to each other, even about getting married to each other if FFMW reach 30% ratings.lol!

I really think they made good friends to each other, they even hang out even after FFMW. and KJW also attended the premiere night of Midnight Runners.

and just out of curiosity.. why are you guys waiting for the after drama interview of HPL? lol! are you waiting for a specific question to be answered by them?

15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

But, about PSJ and KJW relationship.. I dont think.that either of them had any romantic feelings for each other. Thats why they can just joke around to each other, even about getting married to each other if FFMW reach 30% ratings.lol!

I really think they made good friends to each other, they even hang out even after FFMW. and KJW also attended the premiere night of Midnight Runners.

and just out of curiosity.. why are you guys waiting for the after drama interview of HPL? lol! are you waiting for a specific question to be answered by them

maybe true. it's just she used to give those shy glances & nods to him & then there was a behind the scene of ffmw where kjw was sittting in a staircase & psj took her by hand to make her stand up. she was caught off guard & when she noticed it was for the camera she said " no wonder my heart just fluttered" then at some award show they both admitted that their heart fluttered during filming too! :/ ehhh but whatever even if it there was any slightest thing at the end it didn't turn anything serious  so i'm glad they had such cute chemistry on screen & are equally good friends off screen too!

lol maybe its for our own inner pleasure so that we can laugh at at pmy-kjw shippers who were so sure  that something was going on between them! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1