Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

"Park's Office".... hmmmm.. I wonder why he chose that? :rolleyes:

why not his own name? :phew:

13 hours ago, zashi23 said:

something different... 

Awesome boss with the KJWs agency bosses..

KimJi -Kingkong

Kimjae -Soop

:glasses:

Lol. They look like K-drama bad guys on a break. :lol:

• LOL 2

Posted (edited)

PARK's office

PARKS' office

box office

What a name <3

PS: howdy dear comrades, I'm a forever lurker, but just super thrilled when I see his choice for this. I've been thinking about his (real) name also, but going for the family name means something else which we can definitely delulu about. And the pronunciation is the same as "box office" which adds even more layer of meaning to this.

Edited by mimi8592

5 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Lol. They look like K-drama bad guys on a break. :lol:

right?? LOL! Namoo boss should have been there! they all follow each other btw.. :joy:

25 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

PS: howdy dear comrades, I'm a forever lurker, but just super thrilled when I see his choice for this. I've been thinking about his (real) name also, but going for the family name means something else which we can definitely delulu about. And the pronunciation is the same as "box office" which adds even more layer of meaning to this.

howdy @mimi8592 welcome welcome~~ dont be jst a lurker please join us regularly.. actually i kinda wanted him to include ‘BuBi’ in his fancafe’s name but i know it’s not gonna happen in milion years *sobs*..

anyhow i dont understand how box is pronounced as park? bo and pa sound different to me?  

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

anyhow i dont understand how box is pronounced as park? bo and pa sound different to me?

i guess it depends on how you pronounce them? :D

but yeah.. the only similar sound  would be the "b(ox)" and "par(ks)".. 

Not really much though.. sorry. :D

wow its a nice name really. All about his work. At least he can keep his personal life that way. And it sounds cool and fabulous. We all know so well he's a VP. We can call him VP in there.;) 

3 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

wow its a nice name really. All about his work. At least he can keep his personal life that way. And it sounds cool and fabulous. We all know so well he's a VP. We can call him VP in there.;) 

VP? sorry.  i dont get it..:D

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

howdy @mimi8592 welcome welcome~~ dont be jst a lurker please join us regularly.. actually i kinda wanted him to include ‘BuBi’ in his fancafe’s name but i know it’s not gonna happen in milion years *sobs*..

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! I'm a long-time reader of soompi & I lost my password a long while ago, too lazy to recreate a new one so I became a subtle reader. From my limited Korean, both "Park's" & "box" are pronounced as 박스/ bak-seu, so if you check the full name " 박스오피스" on dictionary,  you'll get "box office".

Bubi sounds super tempting (and explicit too keke), but don't you think "the Parks" stands stronger & longer too? Like we have "the whole family" here <3 Chinese-character wise, their family name Park/ 박/ 朴 has the "tree/ wood" radical there, and one tree is just a tree, but if many of them stand together it makes a forest, isn't it :P And yes, I'm talking about the "PARKS" not just one lol~ If you change the position of the apostrophe just a very tiny bit, "one" Park can become "two" or more right (note that the pronunciation is exactly the same, as I understand). So as I said, there are at least 3 meanings I can come up with based on his super smart & deep choice, but Awe. Ent. just simply said the first one (which is a space for sharing about his daily) <3 <3 <3

Also, this just pops up out of sudden & I'm not sure why, but one of the idea that just occurs to me is that maybe Joon wanna have something like training place for the young actors some time in the future (it's one of the probability coming to my mind when he mentioned "plans" in his Esquire interview back in May). If that's the case then this name works too (forgive my random thought kkk)

Edited by mimi8592
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

#ParkParkCouple

#ParkSeoJoon

#ParkMinYoung

#ParksOffice

Seojoon.. being very considerate.  LOL! 

Maybe someday we'll see something like "from Mr. and Mrs. Park" :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

No idea what he's saying.. but coz he looks cute.. :)

34 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Also, this just pops up out of sudden & I'm not sure why, but one of the idea that just occurs to me is that maybe Joon wanna have something like training place for the young actors some time in the future (it's one of the probability coming to my mind when he mentioned "plans" in his Esquire interview back in May). If that's the case then this name works too (forgive my random thought kkk)

Yep... maybe someday when he retires from acting.. he'd be working behind the scenes.. He would mentor young talents to pursue their dreams in acting and be a guide to them..

In the video Joon said he's been thinking about a space where he can comfortably communicate with fans which is why we have PARKs office now, and hope we'll cheer for his upcoming "The Divine Fury". That's all I can sum up, sr for the limited Korean :P but I think the cap said this will be managed by his agency tho ..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

@mimi8592 

I would like to ask how to make an acc on daum cafe?

Just register on daum but if you fluent with korean words, it would be easy for you

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

From my limited Korean, both "Park's" & "box" are pronounced as 박스/ bak-seu, so if you check the full name " 박스오피스" on dictionary,  you'll get "box office".

ahhh now i see it! thanks for explaining~  it’s korean way of pronouncing it right.. 

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

I would like to ask how to make an acc on daum cafe?

u can register ur acc on daum.. im actually a member of daum cafe but tbh it was so hard for me to understand anything so i kinda dont visit anymore.. i went to PSJ fancafe jst now and tried to join but again since i dont understand anything i just went around in circles and gave up eventually... i really need to learn korean language huhuhuhu

• Like 1
  • Sad 1