[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

34 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Also, this just pops up out of sudden & I'm not sure why, but one of the idea that just occurs to me is that maybe Joon wanna have something like training place for the young actors some time in the future (it's one of the probability coming to my mind when he mentioned "plans" in his Esquire interview back in May). If that's the case then this name works too (forgive my random thought kkk)

Yep... maybe someday when he retires from acting.. he'd be working behind the scenes.. He would mentor young talents to pursue their dreams in acting and be a guide to them..

In the video Joon said he's been thinking about a space where he can comfortably communicate with fans which is why we have PARKs office now, and hope we'll cheer for his upcoming "The Divine Fury". That's all I can sum up, sr for the limited Korean :P but I think the cap said this will be managed by his agency tho ..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

From my limited Korean, both "Park's" & "box" are pronounced as 박스/ bak-seu, so if you check the full name " 박스오피스" on dictionary,  you'll get "box office".

ahhh now i see it! thanks for explaining~  it’s korean way of pronouncing it right.. 

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

I would like to ask how to make an acc on daum cafe?

u can register ur acc on daum.. im actually a member of daum cafe but tbh it was so hard for me to understand anything so i kinda dont visit anymore.. i went to PSJ fancafe jst now and tried to join but again since i dont understand anything i just went around in circles and gave up eventually... i really need to learn korean language huhuhuhu

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

oh jeez.. :joy: 

whatever helps them sleep at night. LOL!

will not even waste  time to defend PPC. these 800 pages speak for everyone on board here. And those two are pretty much giving away hints, no one is even asking them.. :tongue:

Soo... yeah.. let them create their own delusion. We have our own happy place here.:glasses:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

IMG-20190603-203206.jpg

To somebody who think like this, maybe they must visit this thread :joy:

Fyi: I saw this from twitter

BuT, guys.. you know what.. she's somehow correct.. because PPC is not just about wwwsk anymore.. its not YoungJoonMiso here. Its ParkPark.. thats their REAL name.:glasses:

THIS.

not bts.

no adlib.

not scripted.

REAL LIFE. :heart:

• Love 8

27 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

THIS.

not bts.

no adlib.

not scripted.

REAL LIFE. :heart:

It's the picture...I like the most.

It's like my son is looking at my daughter-in-law with love and care. :wub:

10C5L1.jpg

wow people really out there  being fortune teller & s h i t as if they know ppc personally smh! oh well whatever floats in their dreamboat.

meanwhile ppc staying unbothered & be chilling like :P

Source image

5 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

It's like my son is looking at my daughter-in-law with love and care. :wub:

he is looking at his award though :sweat_smile: