[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

May I know where he will promote his movie aside from Taiwan?

As far as knowing promote in Taiwan on 16 August

ps. However, information may be changed.

15 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Is there any dating rumours about KJW and PMY?

there wont be any.. I think the media knows the truth.. that you know.. these are just wo peoeple who worked on a project together and they did a very good job. :D

2 hours ago, park2park said:

I just finished HPL. Will give my thoughts on it later.

Hide contents

but as far as just judging how PMY is, the girl is totally head over heels for the guy that played VP.

you mean as Deukmi right?

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i feel a little sad to hear her saying "it was not easy for me to film this project(drama)." 

hmm..seems that she had hard time during hpl because of a lot of pressure and responsibility of success..:tears:

her face :bawling:.. she looked sooo tired eventhough she was all smiley..

rest well MY.. i know u will come back stronger and better for ur nxt project .. i trust u! :wub:

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i feel a little sad to hear her saying "it was not easy for me to film this project(drama)." 

hmm..seems that she had hard time during hpl because of a lot of pressure and responsibility of success..:tears:

Pmy look very tired:tears::tears::tears:, she should sleep. Her eyes is black. Hpl make difficult to her. Hope psj take care her.:wub:

Let me just say this.. before visitors here jump to any conclusion that we did not appreciate or support PMY in HPL or you know "trample" her future endeavors...

When we say that we felt a little sorry for her when she said that "it was not easy for her to film this drama.." we meant tht everything that comes with it: the pressure, her schedule of filming CFs and the drama, peoples expectations. Basically normal human emotion that even us, regular people would have.

When we say we are wortied that she might be sick.. we are not taking delight on that.. we are actually worried.

even for the other people involved. 

they said that PMy satyed for the speech and cake ceremony, but she chose to rest after because she hasnt slept yet that day and not slept very well the past few days. Even KJW, although he stayed longer.. not sure of he ws still able to join the viewing party that happeneed in another venue. And even some of their cast.

But if she is not uploading anything.. lets give her that.. she deserves a rest.  it can take a week, a month or however long.. as long as i know shes getting a good rest. Because we know she still have some projects to work on. But I think she's doing alll right. :)

4 minutes ago, park2park said:

girl u need to re-read what I wrote LOL

PMY head over heels for the guy who played VP.

VP

VP

VP

VP

lolol

ahhh yeahhh.. I realized it already, i forgot to edit that post! LOL! sorry.. a little hungover for cheerin on the fre*kin weekend! :sweat_smile:

did it seem like.. she's applying her current experience there! :grin:

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Any update about hpl after drama / post interview???

I think thats it already. They already released the parting message of KJW and PMY days before.. thanking fans for loving Labit couple. They already released the bts of the last eps.  Namoo already released a thank you video from PmY for HPL and Deukmi.

Not all dramas have dating rumors.. like I said, when media knows the truth.

no need to create speculations.. ^_^

• Like 1