[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

15 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

he is looking at his award though 

Noo.. he wasnt.. He was looking at her stepping down the stairs. Thats why his hand was on stand by. Because PMY couldnt really hold on to him because she needed to lift her long dress to walk properly. Thats why people were able to read his lips when  he said something. He said "josim hae".. which means "be careful".

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT SHE SAID. :lol:

PMY speaking english on screen.. 

"You"re not my type, so just shut up and get out of my sight.. before I break your jaw." 

ooooohhh.. feisty Minyoung! :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I think there will be interview for the marie claire shoot but maybe not entirely about hpl.. or probably just questions about her future plans or something..or her effort for the role... cuz last time I remember PSJ was asked and he said it was not easy to be the narcissism VP. (dont remember which magazine for Jillstuart shoot)

But somehow we will get ig updates from her cos she usually do that when she went abroad. And the period is pretty long so I think she will go straight for holiday too. Happy for her.

Have fun Rachel! We are going to have fun too for the wwwsk 1st anniversary!

oh yeah.. pretty sure she will be asked about HPL.. coz of course that was her recent project. the whole experience about the role. 

and again.. to visitors.. we dont hate HPL.. it is PMYs project. we loved everything she did on that. She gave her all there. We appreciated her on it. thats why we watched it. We may not liked the flow of the story, does not mean we are bitter about it because she showed great chemistry with her costar. That is ridiculous! We know that they are doing their job, as a romantic couple! we can differentiate REEL from REAL. 

She will be paired with another actor again someday.. and I think everyone would agree that hopefully the next one, will be a great story.  because thats what PMY deserves for being a talented actress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

seeing @jingjaja still cut; I cant help myself thinking that PMY may got used to kiss someone with sexy thick lips so she tend to kiss with open mouth now. :P She praised captain PSJ for making her comfortable for their kisses. And maybe she was waiting for more kisses during the wwwsk propose scene when PSJ only gave her lovable kiss lol 

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

seeing @jingjaja still cut; I cant help myself thinking that PMY may got used to kiss someone with sexy thick lips so she tend to kiss with open mouth now. :P She praised captain PSJ for making her comfortable for their kisses. And maybe she was waiting for more kisses during the wwwsk propose scene when PSJ only gave her lovable kiss lol 

Not just open mouth but maybe with her tounge too! :mellow: there is a gif i've of that bed scene & if you zoom into it idk it kind of looks like pmy slightly used her toungue to kiss him back :/

DID SHE REALLY SAID PSJ MADE HER FELT COMFORTABLE SPECIFICALLY DURING KISSING SCENES?!!!! OMG! WHERE?

Lol as the episodes progressed she definitely enjoyed kissing him back! -_- For example if you look at epi 13 when psj took off his shirt & after that he kissed her forhead then he kind of hesitated to kiss her nose at that moment pmy jutted her lips up which means she was expecting her lip kiss but then she opened her eyes to see why he stopped then psj did the rest of the kisses. I think that nose kiss was not pre planned as psj kind of hesitated but then knowing their chemistry he still went on with it & who could forget the way pmy held the back of his head, in that moment psj was actually kissing her point blank so I guess that's why she held his head in place so that he could kiss her deeper :wub:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

To somebody who think like this, maybe they must visit this thread :joy:

He/she must be another shipper:joy:Pity her for being in that ship.. I wish she could at least lurk around this forum and have some insightful facts of this beautiful couple

• Like 1

Photo-Grid-1559620287838.jpg

PMY lavished praise on PSJ, saying "An actor should lead (an actress) in a bed scene. He led me very well. Scenes where I looked pretty were led by PSJ.(It means if I looked pretty in wwwsk, this was thanks to PSJ.)

throwback pmy's interview with media about bed scene in wwwsk.:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy lavished praise on psj, saying "an actor should lead (an actress) in a bed scene. he led me very well.  scenes where i looked pretty were led by PSJ.(it means if i looked pretty in wwwsk, this was thanks to psj.)

I've never seen this interview. Wow psj is so gentleman :wub:

16 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

u can register ur acc on daum.. im actually a member of daum cafe but tbh it was so hard for me to understand anything so i kinda dont visit anymore.. i went to PSJ fancafe jst now and tried to join but again since i dont understand anything i just went around in circles and gave up eventually... i really need to learn korean language huhuhuhu

I actually signed up for Daum a while ago with my kakaotalk account already, but that is different from "joining" the fancafe I think (so the contents are limited for non-members to see). From what I understand each fancafe has their own rule/ requirements for the membership (I searched around & saw the instructions for the idols' fancafe which only requires "Yes" answers basically)  but his office requires real name verification (?) or the iPin something for those living in Korea only. I'm not sure if anyone here already succeeded in joining & maybe give us some tips for the int'l fans like us ... Or did they make it exclusively for Korean access which I hope not ...

PS: It's super confusing coz I don't understand all of them, so googletranslate here we go =)))

When Director ParkJunHwa asked his woman staffs some ideas for bedscene...
"The kiss on the forehead,nose and lips (step by step) is heartwarming so it is heart fluttering"
"I like interlocking the hand"

THANK YOU DIRECTOR FOR THE MINDBLOWING BED SCENE :wub:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002717643

And when PMY feels proud for giving the idea for ribbon kiss...
"Even I think the bed scene looks sexy" she said while she SMILE.(lol)
"They said pulling the blouse's ribbon was sexy too. It was my idea"

lol girl you're so proud for it haha.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002717634

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

When Director ParkJunHwa asked his woman staffs some ideas for bedscene...
"The kiss on the forehead,nose and lips (step by step) is heartwarming so it is heart fluttering"
"I like interlocking the hand"

THANK YOU DIRECTOR FOR THE MINDBLOWING BED SCENE :wub:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002717643

the ribbon kiss that had PSJ shaken like a little nervous puppy?? despite being the kiss/make-out master himself??

Oh PMY, I see you:phew:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003833941&oid=109&lightVersion=off

PSJ also praised PMY's ribbon idea.:lol:

PSJ: It's just written "YJ begins to unbutton." was on the script. but PMY came to the set wearing a blouse with ribbon. I thought she had a very good choice to match the situation.

I came up with a solution of this scene as soon as I saw her(wearing a ribbon blouse).

• Like 1
  • Love 2

after i watched some HPL kissing bts, i realised how different and serious PMY was during this ribbon scene.. she was not playful like she was in HPL bts.. i wonder why????? hehehehe

sorry guys im spamming some PPC moments again coz i miss them so mucho..~~