[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 7/7/2018 at 10:41 PM, baby.hae said:

Thank you so much for the link! I enjoyed reading psj interview, i also learned a lot from him

My fav part :

What is your biggest goal?
I have a lot, but I am a human being first, then an actor. I want to be a good father and a good husband.

How to get a man like psj? I need one :tears:

I hope pmy doesnt let him go lol, he is one of kind

I found (in page 41) this old post  from our fellow shipper, 

I wanna cry  TT 

:wub:

he so sweeeeeeeeeet

ooooohh. I just noticed this because its zoomed in... This was when they wwre watching that ramen episode on a sofa. 

PSJ actually nudged PMYs shoulder about their scene in the library.. I noticed.. after he did that, he looked at the camera and realized its at them..lol! 

well, you know the rest of this bts.. he kinda moved away.. lol!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I found (in page 41) this old post  from our fellow shipper, 

I wanna cry  TT 

:wub:

he so sweeeeeeeeeet

https://www.dramamilk.com/interview-park-seo-joon-grazia-2014-you-are-warm/ he is incredibly  well balanced & thoughtful as a person! if you scroll down there til the end there are other interviews of him too ( idk if you've read or not)

8 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wow philippines!!! :kiss_closed:

im so proud of wwwsk! even after almost a year, the drama is still popular everywhere :wub:~ i dont care if ppl said wwwsk is jst a so so drama... i love it so so so muchhh...im gonna do a small wwwsk marathon party with a bunch of my girlfriends on its 1st anniversary (June 6)~~im so excited coz some of my friends havent seen wwwsk yet and i want to see their reactions to ep 13.. im sure they will go nuts over that scene hahahha.. cant wait haha!  

I love your comment really and agree 100%. Its the leads’ chemistry, support casts, editing, directing, execution, delivery even the musical score that made WWWSK an all time hit with a simple story but will make you smile, wanting to watch it over and over again. 

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

@Eve Vii'eve you mean pmy's comment on keunminnn417 ig?

PMY: unnie(pmy) is working. stop sending me pics in Bangkok.:lol:

so sweet, she’s really close with her stylists and they call PMY unnie? wow 

Is it only me or WWWSK is gaing lots of attention again? I am seeing lots of updates from casual viewer re WWWSK?

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

do u guys think PSJ has a share in awesome?? 

most likely yes.

PMY might just about to bring her Kim Miso character to real life LOL (I'm talking about the fact that she might actually end up marrying a real VP (PSJ's role in Awesome))

I'm gonna wait a little bit more until I drop my thoughts why there's no post HPL interviews (esp the "do you have feelings/possibly dating" question). Even if there's a post interview, I'm almost certain they'll leave THAT question out.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, park2park said:

I'm gonna wait a little bit more until I drop my thoughts why there's no post HPL interviews (esp the "do you have feelings/possibly dating" question). Even if there's a post interview, I'm almost certain they'll leave THAT question out.

it's not sure whether pmy will interview with media or not. if she decides to interview, she will start to interview next week. in wwwsk, she interviewed with media in the next week after wwwsk ended.