[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

:blush:I did a simple recap with highlights on pg 162 if you want to know more about tonight's episode because for once my stream was perfect!( @dramaninja I've edited and added more ti what you've quoted.):lol:

YES! JE & DG are married because their wedding pix were everywhere at JG's house. But no wedding ceremony was shown at all!:D

ENJOY!:P

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning.  Hello everyone. I check this site first before I watch the drama to see if I should watch it or not. LOL. I have been a silent reader since page one (1).  I finally decided to break my silence because I cannot stand it anymore. Why is everyone enjoying their life while Hani has to suffer for so long. I do not like it. The drama is almost over and Hani has not yet started to see her "sunny tomorrow". Oh Boy. I hope I see some progress for the better this week. I do not want her happiness to be rushed. 

I think these dramas are targeted to sadistic, pessimistic and narcissists.  I guess the only way the writer can attract people to their dramas is by tormenting the good and rewarding the bad.  This goes on for 98% of the drama airing and the last 1.5 % would be the reveal.  From all the dramas that I have seen, even this drama is following in its path.  Who cares about JE and DG.  Even though they are the leads, both of them are worthless to become a pair.  But I guess the writer must be sympathetic to them so that we viewers can forgive and sing kumbaya in their happiness.  I don't think I would be one of them, since my memory is still good and in my opinion they haven't gotten their punishment.  I know that the writer must be thinking that the fall will be great if he makes sure he gives these goodies and make them feel good for them to experience the pain in losing them, but I think I am completely fed up with it.  Let 's FF HN reveal.  HG, walk out of your parents and get married to HN.  JE, SH let's start with your long punishment at least for 20 episodes.  

32 minutes ago, ilovesuhoandchorong said:

Good morning.  Hello everyone. I check this site first before I watch the drama to see if I should watch it or not. LOL. I have been a silent reader since page one (1).  I finally decided to break my silence because I cannot stand it anymore. Why is everyone enjoying their life while Hani has to suffer for so long. I do not like it. The drama is almost over and Hani has not yet started to see her "sunny tomorrow". Oh Boy. I hope I see some progress for the better this week. I do not want her happiness to be rushed. 

Glad you coming out from being silent reader mode :D All of us are really unsatisfied and upset with DGxJE's progress. They date, then broke up, date again and now married... Mehmehemeh :crazy: Writer-nim want to make the revelation of HN is SJ a little step by step. Now, he/she want to focus on how HN♥HG to face their love opposition from HG's mom. As some of us mentioned before, the only way we can see is for the truth of HN is JH's daughter to come out and then HG's mom finally accept HN as HG's girlfriend -.- In my opinion, I do not think it will happen because it will really take a lot of time since the story of HNxJH already drag out too long and until now we have not gotten a big clue on how the truth will be revealed. I know many of us already give up with this kind of story progress. Whenever we see the light of hope for HN♥HG progress to happen, there will be another problem. Same goes to HNxJH... I hope all of us still look forward to this drama and keep making discussion here as we already almost reaching final episode. Do not lose hope as we already see from previous episodes that the story are moving fast and not dragging out too long (except for certain scenes) compared to other dramas. But still I am very upset and angry with DGxJE scenes today. Please please please writer-nim stop with love opposition faced by our favorite couple. Let them happy again and make HG to help HN finds out about her birth mom for upcoming episodes.

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

:blush:I did a simple recap with highlights on pg 162 if you want to know more about tonight's episode because for once my stream was perfect!( @dramaninja I've edited and added more ti what you've quoted.):lol:

YES! JE & DG are married because their wedding pix were everywhere at JG's house. But no wedding ceremony was shown at all!:D

I know I should have read your recap, and prepped myself before watching the clips (by the way, they had the whole episode in 9 youtube clips at KBS drama today, a minute after the episode finished broadcast. Usually they leave out some 1/3rd of an episode, but not today.  About time they started doing it, to help us avoid going to sketchy illegal sites to watch it)

Looks like we must have taken at least a 1-week time advance for the wedding to be done.   Or they are acting like the long 3-day weekend without the broadcast was enough for a quick/quiet wedding.   I guess it was done quickly because DG-JE had lied to the mom that they "went all the way". Maybe SH worried that it might even have been a "fruitful trip", and did the wedding quickly to avoid any embarrassment later.

2 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Glad you coming out from being silent reader mode :D All of us are really unsatisfied and upset with DGxJE's progress. They date, then broke up, date again and now married... Mehmehemeh :crazy: Writer-nim want to make the revelation of HN is SJ a little step by step. Now, he/she want to focus on how HN♥HG to face their love opposition from HG's mom. As some of us mentioned before, the only way we can see is for the truth of HN is JH's daughter to come out and then HG's mom finally accept HN as HG's girlfriend -.- In my opinion, I do not think it will happen because it will really take a lot of time since the story of HNxJH already drag out too long and until now we have not gotten a big clue on how the truth will be revealed. I know many of us already give up with this kind of story progress. Whenever we see the light of hope for HN♥HG progress to happen, there will be another problem. Same goes to HNxJH... I hope all of us still look forward to this drama and keep making discussion here as we already almost reaching final episode. Do not lose hope as we already see from previous episodes that the story are moving fast and not dragging out too long (except for certain scenes) compared to other dramas.

These days I mainly look at HN and HG parts only :) I feel a heart attack whenever I see JE, SH and HG's mom. I have to see HG's mom when there is HN and HG. She is getting on my nerves really. :crazy: :rage:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Not only that she disrespecting HG,I dont how long before he snapped  lol

She doing the same stuff he hated yet again.

You can see from HG's facial expression that he's really sick & tired of his mum after she HUMILIATED HN by paying her for the meal! He apologised to HN & is so afraid she'd break up with him.:(

The last straw was when his mum arranged fof a blind date without his knowledge! :ph34r:

HG is really going to SNAP! Hope he packs up and leave the house asap!:rage:

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

It will be more balance now with HN mom since she not going to take her daughter being insulted  by this fool

HG's mum has finally met HER MATCH in HN's mum who's one spunky woman alright! I LOVE HER A LOT! Yes! Bring on the CAT FIGHT! :blush:

16 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

You can see from HG's facial expression that he's really sick & tired of his mum after she EMBARASSED HN by paying her the meal! He apologised to HN & is so afraid she'd break up with him.:(

The last straw was when his mum arranged fof a blind date without his knowledge! :ph34r:

HG is really going to SNAP! Hope he packs up and leave the house asap!:rage:

In the next episode, from the preview sentences HG will chew out her mom for what she did today. HG love his family, love his parents, but it will not impossible if he will does something like what Hanna did before. But yeah I doubt it since HN will get angry with HG if HG decide to register their marriage without HG's parents blessing.

I think DG and JE will end up in turmoil. Why do I say this? They ran off after a short relationship and are married. He does not truly know his wife. Usually when they get married so fast they end up with a bumpy road and I think this will happen to them.  DG is such a wimp to her. Even though he knows or suspects she is not all that nice as a person he is too blinded by his love for her. What will happen when he learns exactly what she and her mom have been doing to HN and did to her in the past?

It was an accident when they were young that caused HN to go missing but she covered it up and now in the present she kept the truth of who HN was from her aunt and the rest of the family. DG will have to face a huge shock when he finally gets just how selfish his wife is. Being scared of her families anger and disappointment or even being kicked out will not work as an excuse. Going on and on about how HN was favored as a child will not cut it either.  He became a part of SH's and JE's mess with out even realizing it and his running off to marry her so fast only shows he will be dealt a huge shock when he learns that he unknowingly played a part in some way. Will he become a part of it fully and hide the truth knowing that his step mother misses her daughter or will he do the right thing and help to expose the truth of who HN really is? Protect his new wife or help his long time friend? That will be the question that shows exactly what type of man he really is.

Its always the same routine those that do bad seem to have a smoother if not quicker road to marriage while those that do good are always put through the wringer to just be able to date and love one another let alone marry. With a few selfish and self centered people around the leads its seems their relationship is going at a snails pace while DG and JE seem to been able to run a marathon and get married so fast even after breaking up a few times. 

I have to agree I think JE should be made to repent and regret before she finds the happiness she wants. Perhaps in learning the truth of what happened in the past and what she was up to in the present she will loose DG for a bit and it will finally wake her up to her horrible personality let alone crimes against her cousin and aunt. It may make her realize she needs to stop her mother as well but I guess we will see. This drama stated 122 episodes I think so they do not have too much time but anything can happen in about 3 to 4 weeks. 

The one thing I am waiting for the most is the revelation of who HN really is. I feel that they have taken a very long time to wake JH up to what has been staring her in the face. How long before someone other then adopted mom suspects that the clothing she has from HN as a child is for JY? How long before DG gets it that its a picture of the younger HN and he realizes that HN is really the missing daughter? 

Okay, now that I have recovered from a sick stomach and thought about it, the DG-JE wedding was not a bad thing.  The writer saved us the grief of continuing to see DG and JE with their breakup over what JE had done, then the inevitable getting back together, and then their wedding and all that.  In 5 minutes the writer took care of that!  Now, we can focus on the real story and the pair that we want to see -- HN and HG.

Even if there is all kinds of confusion and cat and mouse games before the big revelation happens, at least we don't have to see DG and JE taking up all the screen time with their relationship-issues for 22 more episodes.  At least we can hope for that!

13 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think DG and JE will end up in turmoil. Why do I say this? They ran off after a short relationship and are married. He does not truly know his wife. Usually when they get married so fast they end up with a bumpy road and I think this will happen to them.  DG is such a wimp to her. Even though he knows or suspects she is not all that nice as a person he is too blinded by his love for her. What will happen when he learns exactly what she and her mom have been doing to HN and did to her in the past?

Yes, there may be some bumps.  But the writer does have the option to just gloss over it, as they are anyway married.  I hope she does not waste our time with what happens to these two, as a couple.  In fact I don't mind seeing quite a bit of JE, espeically if she is on the run, in utter trouble, and finally having to repent a lot and all that.  I just don't want to see the lovey-dovey crap with JE and DG that churns my stomach.  I think there won't be much of that now.  They are married (they deserve each other), so now it will all be bad stuff for that couple.  That is fine :)

58 minutes ago, ilovesuhoandchorong said:

I total agree with you. 

4 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

I only can say IT IS REALLY HARD TO PREDICT WHAT IS ON WRITER-NIM'S MIND. Sometimes we predict this thing or that thing to happen for the next episodes, but it turned out totally opposite from what we expect.

Oh boy, you can say that again.  Extremely hard to predict.  I don't think anybody predicted with 10 seconds to go in the last episode, or even after the mom relented and surprised everybody by approving a marriage itself rather than dating, that we would start the next episode AFTER the wedding.  So unpredictable.

I often feel that I have seen almost anything to be seen - in some Kdrama or other, after seeing so many of them for a whole decade.  I have never seen anything like what HG's mom did today when she pulled out money to pay for the cooking job.  Holy crap.  That was original (assuming that it isn't there in some past drama I haven't seen).  Just about the rudest thing I have seen any mother do to the son's GF who went so out of the way to do something sincere.

Just as @stroppyse said, I am sure to watch out for any drama this writer takes up next!  Golly....

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the text preview:

Han Gyul says harsh things to So Hyun because she had gone to Ha Nui’s house and caused an uproar. Ji Eun is throwing away the side dishes that Eun Ae had made for them when she’s caught in the act by Jin Gook…

Wow, so JE who is living in JG's house is still acting nasty. She really has no bounds, does she. So much for redemption. Glad that HG isn't letting his mother just get away with her crass behavior.

Good all in one  episode she insulting his GF,insulting his GF mother and insulting him by trying to set him up with some random girl.

@jayakris that paying for HN's cooking by HG's mum is humiliation of the highest order :angry:! HG was totally shocked  and hurt by it although HN didn't react !

Despite it, HN is still cool and calm with it which completely baffled HG in the car.:lol:

If anything, the NASTIER that woman is to HN, HG will admire and respect HN more for being so tolerant and understanding about his situation! So indirectly she'll bring them closer as HG will love HN more!:heart:

20 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@jayakris that paying for HN's cooking by HG's mum is humiliation of the highest order :angry:! HG was totally shocked  and hurt by it although HN didn't react !

Despite it, HN is still cool and calm with it which completely baffled HG in the car.:lol:

If anything, the NASTIER that woman is to HN, HG will admire and respect HN more for being so tolerant and understanding about his situation! So indirectly she'll bring them closer as HG will love HN more!:heart:

Totally.  What she said about it in the car to HG was so amazing.  She put his worried heart totally at rest, and that made him have the confidence to go after his mom at the next instance when she was incredibly rude to him too, setting up that blind date.  

99% of men in this world would die to have such an understanding woman like HN.  [But I hasten to add that I am in the 1% ... just so my wife doesn't misunderstand me, lol]

I hated SH and JE the most

Now I hate HG's mom even more

she is so stupid, impolite, foolish, and I can't stop hating her.

I even don't feel the need to rush HN's discovery of her real mom, it will eventually happen

What makes me the most angry is what HN has to suffer all the time.

She has a wonderful mom in Eunae, and a happy family life with her sis Sarang. I am not worried about her, she is better off away from the rich family of JH.

HG is the best, he supports her all the time, I hope he doesn't allow his stupid mom to separate him from HN.

I love Leo, in this episode he was so wonderful.

The silly romantic Hanna may change her mind because she loves Leo and HG, perhaps she will remember how HG supported her when she married Leo.

2 hours ago, ilovesuhoandchorong said:

@ilovesuhoandchorong... Welcome chingu 

@Ldy Gmerm  I think JE doesn’t deserve to be happy in the end. She need to be alone at the end of drama. If she is still married JE will never truly learn from her error. I have no idea what the writer has plans for JE but she needs to suffer just like her aunt did. 

I recall the episode where Jin Hee was ready to turn in the towel when she thought she had no one. She refused to eat or get out of bed, JE has never felt that desperate neither has her mother. With all the whining they have done, I have seen them at point of despair like Jin Hee. They both neeed to truly understand the true meaning of losing someone they TRULY LOVE. I also feel JE might care for DK only because he has always loved her no matter what terrible things she has done. He has never abandoned her. I think DG will reach a crossroads when he finds out about HN. I feel he will choose to protect JE. I think the writer will keep DG the same. He saw her try to kill herself at one point in drama , so he will pity her when she tells him her reason but I don’t think that was despair on JE’s part but a tactic. She acted that way only because she HATED HA NEE and DIDN’T WANT HER REUNITED WITH HER MOTHER.  I really hope DG would do the right thing for HN but he has left me no other choices not to have faith in him. HE IS WEEK. Smh smh smh 

4 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Totally.  What she said about it in the car to HG was so amazing.  She put his worried heart totally at rest, and that made him have the confidence to go after his mom at the next instance when she was incredibly rude to him too, setting up that blind date.  

99% of men in this world would die to have such an understanding woman like HN.  [But I hasten to add that I am in the 1% ... just so my wife doesn't misunderstand me, lol]

OMO! So you're a GUY???

I was just telling my daughter that it's so refreshing to read about dramas point of view from a man's perspective!:blush:

Although surprised, she agrees totally! :D

Archived