[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

21 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

YES! HG's dad is a good one but I'm disappointed with him for suggesting that HN should be the one to initiate the BREAKUP!:angry:

Didn't he lie about his job, his cooking the banchan dishes and the scam? :angry:

And HG was the ONE who lied about her educational background just to convince his status conscious wife! Actually they are not even chaebols!:triumph:

And oh! I love HG's reply at the dining table, "If you guys aren't coming, I'll go with HN!":blush:

I do understand the dad in a way why he said that to HN because he is hurt and he wasn't sure if what he saw was the "real" HN, but i know he will come around i think it's just an initial reaction of a parent. He will be easily swayed especially when he founds out that HN mom is Eun Ae. 

But you have a point there regarding his lies. At some point almost all the characters in the drama lied. How funny that the arrogant people are the ones who are not even rich themselves, like HG's mom & SH. They are all hypocrites including Ha Na.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

YES! HG's dad is a good one but I'm disappointed with him for suggesting that HN should be the one to initiate the BREAKUP!:angry:

Didn't he lie about his job, his cooking the banchan dishes and the scam? :angry:

And HG was the ONE who lied about her educational background just to convince his status conscious wife! Actually they are not even chaebols!:triumph:

And oh! I love HG's reply at the dining table, "If you guys aren't coming, I'll go with HN!":blush:

From my understanding, Mr. Lee did not even mentioned about break up either directly or indirectly. He only asked HN to make decision for the sake of his family. Of course HN might probably has a thought of wanting to break up with HG. But, I can see and feel deep in her heart she does not want that to happen. Mr. Lee only felt disappointed because HN or HG were not telling the truth at least to him first if they were scared of Sohyeon. Who knows if writer-nim want to make the story become like this - After a long thought, HN decides to part away from HG just for a short moment. HG does his best to make his parents and Hanna to like HN, meanwhile HN also does something good to HG's parents behind HG's back. Or another story is they are still together. Like what HG had mentioned during his breakfast with his family he already booked a chalet and he suggested for a family trip (something like that) and out of surprise HG will invite HN too. From there, HN will make a double effort to make HG's parents and Hanna like her.

Hahahahahaha :D I know and pretty sure writer-nim will make something different of their storyline from ourmy imagination.

So, this is the next drama that will replace SAT. Last episode of SAT probably on 31/10/2018.

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/426094-upcoming-drama-2018-leave-it-to-destiny-비켜라-운명아-cast-seo-hyo-rim-park-yoon-jae-premieres-late-2018/

<_<-_-:huh::P I'm looking forward to the time when HG's mom and Han Na learn that HN is indeed SJ, the sole daughter and heir of SJ boutique where both of them work!  i would love to see what kind of groveling they will do to get back to HN's good book.  even HG's dad will realize that his son made a better choice than he did! :lol:

2 hours ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

<_<-_-:huh::P I'm looking forward to the time when HG's mom and Han Na learn that HN is indeed SJ, the sole daughter and heir of SJ boutique where both of them work!  i would love to see what kind of groveling they will do to get back to HN's good book.  even HG's dad will realize that his son made a better choice than he did! :lol:

That is:lol:

I can't wait too!

It will be epic

8 hours ago, mamanijared said:

I do understand the dad in a way why he said that to HN because he is hurt and he wasn't sure if what he saw was the "real" HN, but i know he will come around i think it's just an initial reaction of a parent. He will be easily swayed especially when he founds out that HN mom is Eun Ae. 

I think the same.  Actually the writer seems to be making this whole thing to not be all that serious.  Yesterday's dinner table discussion at HG's home when HG told his mom that he may just go out with HN if the mom didn't go for the trip etc, were shown with funny background music.  I think this is only a temporary thing.  Nothing to worry.   Looks like HG will get his mom to come around pretty soon.   The dad will definitely be fine.  There will be no breakup or anything.

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Today DG and JE stayed all day without eating to convince JE's parents that they are ready to die for each other. I really liked that (although viewers don't like this couple :) ) but I find it good that they are defending their love with all their power. SH agreed at last to let them be together.

The good thing about today's episode was that HG looks like he booked tickets for his mom and motherinlaw and himself and HN with one seat in between on the same row.  While HN was surprised to see HG, he was gleaming with pride for a feat he pulled through without any hindrance.  That was the comedy of the day's episode.  

Just saw today's clips.  Funny episode!  After SH finds that DG was in JE's room all day, SH asks if they did what she imagined they did. JE goes - "yes we went all the way, like you imagined".  Haha.  JE is on a rebel mode with her mom.  SH gets mad and takes off to the sauna place for the night.  DG starts the kneel-down thing outside and they all find him in the morning. JE joins him during the day too, claiming they will do that till Mom gets back.  JE tells her dad that they have "actually not gone all the way" but wants him to keep that a secret from the mom.  He goes and tells SH - "they have gone all the way like you imagined".  This is getting very funny.

It was also funny to see HG's sad face when HN suggests to him at the office (after seeing JE running out to join DG in the kneel-down thing), that they could try that too.  "Sorry, can't... my knees are a bit weak".. Baseball-time injury.  HN says they should lie low for a while, knowing all that the dad said (though she isn't breaking up or anything).  Again the sad puppy face from HG - "how long should we lie low?"...  She says, till his mom sees the sincerity of their love.  "My mother hardly notices stuff like sincerity though" says HG.  More LOL.  After HN leaves, HG goes - "she is way too clueless about my mom, huh?".  The whole scene is so funny.

so now DG and JE will be a happy couple? :rage::joy:while JE continues to be a real villain against HN, and even encourages her mother

I wonder even if DG sees all the harm that JE did to HN on the fact that is her missing cousin, will he break with her?no, i don't think,  it looks like we're going to the end where all the bad guys will be forgiven and happy:grimace::lol:

The interesting thing is that the writer is keeping us totally unable to guess which way the "big revelation" will happen.  Today we saw JH noticing HN instinctively turning and looking when some woman called somebody "Han Su Jeong".   Though she tells JH that it must be because of the name SuJeong Boutique, HN later wonders why "Han Su Jeong" sounded familiar. 

The revelation can come through somebody seeing one of the little Su Jeong pictures,  it could come from EA who shows JH the powder-pink dress, it could be from HN seeing the crystal ball that JH has, it could be through the police who gives some document that JH was looking for a kid then, it could be HN simply remembering everything, or it could even be a straight admission from JE or SH to buy some mercy when they find that somebody else is about to find out anyway.  Any number of possibilities!  Tough to guess.

4 minutes ago, jayakris said:

The revelation can come through somebody seeing one of the little Su Jeong pictures,  it could come from EA who shows JH the powder-pink dress, it could be from HN seeing the crystal ball that JH has, it could be through the police who gives some document that JH was looking for a kid then, it could be HN simply remembering everything, or it could even be a straight admission from JE or SH to buy some mercy when they find that somebody else is about to find out anyway.  Any number of possibilities!  Tough to guess.

I see that the grandmother is looking through an album with HN - is it hers with SR?  Will the grandmother recognize her granddaughter.  She already mentioned to SH sometime in the past of how HN looks like JH dead husband.  As you said, any no. of possibilities.  I would like for EA to show the dress to JH and ask if her daughter had something like this.  This way, they could do a DNA test without all the fuss or JH not disclosing the stuff to SH.  

21 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I see that the grandmother is looking through an album with HN - is it hers with SR?  Will the grandmother recognize her granddaughter. 

Yes, the preview shows that the Grandmother and HN are having a good time looking over the album at HN's house.  But I don't think that album has any of HN's baby pictures, right?  The small baby pictures the grandma is looking at, cannot be of HN's, as EA never had those.  Are there more pictures in there of HN from her young age?  Must be there, I guess.   Anyway, the grandma really likes HN.  So, yeah, that is one more way that the revelation can come.

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

so now DG and JE will be a happy couple? :rage::joy:while JE continues to be a real villain against HN, and even encourages her mother

I wonder even if DG sees all the harm that JE did to HN on the fact that is her missing cousin, will he break with her?no, i don't think,  it looks like we're going to the end where all the bad guys will be forgiven and happy:grimace::lol:

Just watched the whole episode. Looks like they will be a couple, as SH finally relented at the end of Ep 97 (after JE was supposedly taken to hospital after the kneel-down) and told them to get married.

But I am sure DG will have a brief breakup with JE when he hears of what she has done to HN and JH.  Then JE will probably try to kill herself (or act like it).  I still expect DG to take her to hospital to pump out sleeping pills from her stomach or something, before he agrees to get back with her.  He is a wimp after all, and is totally under the JE spell anyway.   But this will mean that the HN revelation needs to come pretty soon.   I don't see the JE-DG wedding plans to go too far before that happens, and then some 4-5 episodes is spent on another breakup between JE and DG.  So will the HN revelations come in the next few episodes itself? But that sounds too soon, with 23 episodes to go though.  I expect no more than 5 or 6 episodes at best, after everybody finds out about HN's true identity.

@dramaninja thanks for your super cute gif of our loverboy HG's cheeky MOVE at the cinema!:lol:

YES! I knew it! HN may decide to lie low for the time being but our loverboy wont barge! What with his cheeky ideas and moves! :D

So I'm right to guess that this writer wont go the usual way of OTP breakups and make up at the end like the other dailies! :blush:

11 hours ago, mamanijared said:

If I heard correctly in the preview for today's episode someone called Soo Jeong and both JH and HN turned. I think it's just a passerby calling her kid or something but it will have a significant moment to HN like she will remember something just like the marble incident. I I hope it does. I'm excited for this episode. 

I really hate seeing JE happy, sorry but to me she doesn't deserve it, unless she change her ways, admit her faults first then change her attitude. 

I really like the Dad's in this drama they are very understanding and open minded. I hope the wives appreciate them more (this is for JE & HG's dad) and realize they have good husbands.

I think JE will repent at the end. I mean she and DG are one of the lead couples as seen in the title music of the drama, also in the press conference.

Actually I believe everyone has the right to have a second chance. If JE repents, I can see some redemption chance for her. She is like that because her foolish mother didn't tell JH the truth about SJ, she encouraged JE to be more selfish. JE always felt insecure and she can't compete SJ, after meeting DG who loved her despite her faults, she no longer needs to feel insecure. So perhaps she will be able to face her aunt JH at the end, and plead her for forgiveness. But then she is not brave enough. She knows that her father, grandma and aunt will never forgive her. Then she has DG who will support her emotionally. It is never too late to say the truth. She is in a tough situation. 

22 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

If JE repents, I can see some redemption chance for her. She is like that because her foolish mother didn't tell JH the truth about SJ, she encouraged JE to be more selfish. JE always felt insecure and she can't compete SJ, after meeting DG who loved her despite her faults, she no longer needs to feel insecure.

I kind of disagree with you regarding this.  I want JE to repent, but she should not have a happy ending.  Think of all the things that she has done so far to HN, her business and her reputation.  HN business survived because of HG.  He was doggone adamant to push her business through thick and thin.  No advertiser would do that.  Since he believed in HN and deep down loved her, he did everything he could possibly do and more to make it a success.  What all tricks did JE and her mom pull along with trying to kill her.  How can she even show her face to her aunt.  How can a man want to be with a woman like her.  She will give birth to evil spawn like her.  I can understanding forgiving someone, but this is waay too much.  

Do you call letting JH know that her child has died a mean trick?  played by her vindictive sister?  What kind of a sibling is that.  Would you want someone like that in your life.  Not me.  I would rather break all connection with such people.  I don't deserve that.  I think JH should break off all connection with both JE and SH.  Kick them to the curb and throw them in a pit alive.  

It looks like HG's mom is about to start mellowing towards HN already, seeing the look on her face in the preview.  HN made all that food for her birthday after all, all by herself.  Glad to see that the writer is not going to make heavy weather of things, and will let the HN-HG relation go forward rather smoothly.  Nobody wants to see any more hardship for HN. 

Archived