[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

JE is really a product of the evil witch SH. She even started her evil deed at 6 on HN and became bolder as she became older. 

I fully agree with the poster who wrote in another site that SH agreed to let JE & DG live with JH so that they can SABOTAGE HN's & JH's reunion again and again. Not that SH really agree to it from the way she cadjole JE for living in a shabby place! :angry:

As there are 20 more episodes more ti go, I'm sure there'll be a few more conspiracies by this notorious mum & daughter act.:(

BUT I'm DYING to see their conspiracies being EXPOSED and their reactions! :glasses:

Yes I do agree that in the next 20 episodes, there will be more evil things happening to HN. I think it reflects the evil mind of the writer.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jerry Lewis said:

Yes I do agree that in the next 20 episodes, there will be more evil things happening to HN. I think it reflects the evil mind of the writer.

I just couldn’t help but laugh at “I think it reflects the evil mind of the writer” @Jerry Lewis. Lol 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bb4852a73486d6736

As @meoooooowwww said there will be a lot of JE and DG’s scenes coming up. I agree with you chingu. Now it is the time where everyone ( JH,JG, EA AND SR) to catch JE  be disrespectful to HN, throw away EA’s food, disrespect EA. Come up with strict rules to keep EA and her kids out of JG’s family. JE might even plot to find a way to push EA’s family to move. 

TBH I am so tired of HN confiding in JE. I don’t understand HN sometimes. She know JE stole her blouse, stole her presentation, be disregarded by JE, tried to fire JE and yet she still tries to be kind and appreciate her. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bb48780764a6b5a59

Who else feels the way I do.  

Although I really like HN very much, but I wish she would be a little selfish and think about herself too. I hope she doesn't give in to stupid Mrs Lee and continue to fight for her love.

Also I have a strong wish as I said before that JH (and other viewers say even JG) see Mrs Lee talking impolitely to Eunae, and defend her and if JH sees how this stupid woman talking bad to HN and Eunae, I don't think she will just stand and watch. She is stronger now than before.

I really adore JG, he is self-confident. He is the only macho man now in the series among the elders  (and HG of course :) ).

I don't know why all husbands in this drama are timid before their wives!

Any way the only instance that DG helped HN was when he saved the dress (when JE was trying to tear it off before the show, which happened twice actually, first when JE went at night with a sharp tool to tear the dress, then later on after knowing that Hanna stole Leo's design)

What was that, writer-nim? Ugh.

First a summary of what happened

(as far as I could tell without understanding any Korean:P):

- HG's mom wanted to drag EA somewhere and ended up pushing her (which looked painful) and was then stopped by JH coming home who told her to leave

-  back home HG's mom told her husband that EA is HN's mom 

- JH went to the shopping channel and told HG about the scene she witnesses which was overheard by HN

- HG went to EA side dish shop and sincerely apologized for his mother which EA accepted

- then he went home and screamed at his mom, his dad slapped him and his mom acted like a victim O.o HG actually cried.

- it seems like Hana is pregnant (we saw her overeating and in this episode she has a dizzy spell)

- JE in turn threw away the dishes HN brought and was caught by the shoemaker who told her off about it just when DG walked in

- when DG did not take her side she completely overreacted (about how everyone likes HN better) and stormed out - to her former home

- HN and HG went on a date with HG where he recorded a message on HN's phone

- HN then interrupted him and if I am not mistaken asked him to break up...

And of course there was no preview for tomorrow.

I hope HG just moves out and forgets about his horrible parents (at least till they apologize to HN and EA). They are just too invest in making him miserable. And JE is also irredeemable. So much selfishness is just inconceivable.

The only thing that JE and her mother can do to make sure that mother and daughter never reunite is by killing one of them, but if JH died her husband and her stepson will get everything and her family will get nothing. I hope JE get exposed before she gets the orchard that her aunt promised her mom as a wedding gift.

I guess many viewers start to feel give up watching this drama and just watch when the revelation is come out, HN♥HG's wedding scene and the punishment for JE and SH -_- As I mentioned in my previous post, I want to see HN♥HG break up and this is happen today. To be very honest, I am crying watching that part. It hurts a lot :tears: The reason why I want to see them breaking up because I want to see how writer-nim will make their story after that and for how long they need to part away.

11 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

I guess many viewers start to feel give up watching this drama and just watch when the revelation is come out, HN♥HG's wedding scene and the punishment for JE and SH -_- As I mentioned in my previous post, I want to see HN♥HG beak up and this is happen today. To be very honest, I am crying watching that part. It hurts a lot :tears: The reason why I want to see them breaking up because I want to see how writer-nim will make their story after that and for how long they need to part away.

You are right' the plot to eliminate HN is getting thicker until the last episode. This drama is very similar to My Golden Life. This writer-nim is really a screwed up character.

1 minute ago, gladys57 said:

HG's dad better not come to EA's store anymore. Even knowing about HN being her daughter and sided with Drama Queen and slapped HG! 

Why has he become soooo henpecked???:confounded:

Yep also I guess they enjoyed him being his  miserable self again.He is too much of a coward.

This time they both need to apologize to HG.HN and HN mom.

I just saw the translation for the ending scene on instagram:

HG “I love you so much more than you think. That’s a shame that the only word in the world that can express my feelings is "love”.

HN “Hangyeol-ssi”
HG “Don’t say it”
HN “We... let’s break up...”

:tears:

12 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

IMO , that suggestion by HN to break up with HG is only a cliffhanger for today's episode I'm sure. It's a way to increase ratings.:D

I am POSITIVE our HG wont agree. He'll do everything to stay with her! :wub:

Yeah I doubt he agree also yeah I can see why anyone in HN position would suggest it too.

His dad is one of the people that need to fixed this nonsense.

32 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

You are right' the plot to eliminate HN is getting thicker until the last episode. This drama is very similar to My Golden Life. This writer-nim is really a screwed up character.

The writer disappointed me honestly. Some dramas don't have to be so evil for the audience to appreciate them.

I don't like extreme villainous dramas hence I decided to watch this. They feel that viewers get high watching the perpetration of evil on their screen.

Dramas are mostly for relaxation and should help reduce high blood pressure instead of increasing it.

As usual, a breakup.

Don't even care about the big reveal anymore.

The tempo reached the zenith and is going down. The writer would have done that at the right time and give us the joy of seeing the bad boys suffer a little even though all will be forgiven.

If being a good girl is to be like HN, I don't want to be one at all:lol:.

Just look at this.

My eyes are swelled up already

For how long will this writer torture these people?

Is he a sadist?

IMO HN suggested the breakup just TO PROTECT her mum from further harassment by Drama Queen. EA has kept quiet about that harassment but HN overheard it from JH & HG. I'm sure she thought it was the best she could do as a filial daughter.:bawling:

5 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

IMO HN suggested the breakup just TO PROTECT her mum from further harassment by Drama Queen. EA has kept quiet about that harassment but HN overheard it from JH & HG. I'm sure she thought it was the best she could do as a filial daughter.:bawling:

Yeah I am sure its something  her mom did not want  her do since she can handle herself.

Archived