[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyone know what movie HN and HG were watching when they went to the movie theater with their respective mothers? Just wondering while waiting for the next episode to finally air.

@stroppyse  I was to busy gushing over how clever and cute Han Kyul was... that I have no idea. He is a man who knows what he wants and knows how to about getting it. Not a lot of people have the knack for that. 

Me :wub:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bb32be32e50396467

I went back to watch it again and OMG....  :wub::wub:   

Han Gyul sure is fine and sexy... So CLEVER 

giphy.gif

They never mentioned the title of the movie.

5 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

In the preview to episode 99, Grandma and HN were looking at some baby photos which I guess should be HN. 

In whose house Park/JH or HN ? 

@Jerry Lewis.... It is in HN’s house upstairs. She ran up to HN’s house to use the bathroom. Then she ended up looking at photos because HN was going through the album. 

HOLY MOLY! So JE & DG got married and staying with his dad! They had a dinner. As there was only 1 toilet in the house, grandma used HN's home toilet. (Happy not to see their wedding ceremony though) :lol:

Who else but evil queen SH panicked when she heard that she was downstairs. When she saw grandma looking at the baby photos, she FLIPPED & forced her to leave immediately! :angry:

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

As expected, Drama Queen rejected HN's overture by cooking her birthday dinner. To add insult to injury, Drama Queen tried to pay HN 200 dollars. When she refused to accept them, she put them on the table and started eating! :triumph:

HG was so upset he dragged HN out and sent her home! :love:

Drama Queen set HG up on a blind date but HG told the girl in her face that he already has a GIRLFRIEND!:blush:

OMO! Drama Queen met JE on the road and got HN 's address. So she went there and met HN's mum and they have a FACE OFF!:glasses:

No preview but the plot is moving super fast! 

10 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

HOLY MOLY! So JE & DG got married and staying with his dad! 

AS in the preview, grandma used HN's home toilet as the house upstairs is too crowded. Happy not to see their wedding ceremony though! :lol:

Who else but evil queen SH panicked when she heard that she was downstairs. When she saw grandma looking at the baby photos, she FLIPPED & forced her to leave!:astonished:

Lol thats so awkward glad they didn't waste any time on a wedding!

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@Jerry Lewis.... It is in HN’s house upstairs. She ran up to HN’s house to use the bathroom. Then she ended up looking at photos because HN was going through the album. 

But then HN was already 4 or 5 years when she was adopted by EA at the hospital. Maybe there is a mistake in this episode I guess.

25 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

But then HN was already 4 or 5 years when she was adopted by EA at the hospital. Maybe there is a mistake in this episode I guess.

The baby pictures belong to her two sisters the one who died and the younger one.

Yeah I really hate HG mom I am glad he not  standing for any of it though.

Preview text no vid yet.

한결(진주형)은 하늬네를 찾아가 행패를 부린 일로 소현(최완정)에게 모진 말을 쏟아낸다. 지은(하승리)은 은애(윤복인)가 챙겨준 반찬을 쓰레기통에 버리다가 진국(최재성)게 들키는데...

Atleast it looks like his sister is softening up a little more.

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Leo is playing a good role in helping HN and HG. HG's mom is humiliating HN again :( 

Not surprised at all  @nohamahamoud2002, HG’s mom is selfish and cruel. All kdrama have mama’s like HG. They are materialistic and that only someone with wealth is the only way they will be accepted. HG’s mom will drag this or Gould I say the writer will drag this out until HN’s true identity is revealed. Once she finds out she has. Even mistreating her bosses daughter. That is when she will be singing a new tune. I expect nothing else to happen for HG’s mom to accept HN. 

Why should they wed,kbs?

That's a useless plot twist.

JE should learn and atone for somethings first before she can receive love. 

I might stop watching.

The build up was very good as she was supposed to change through DG steadfast love.

She should learn to love herself, look at her past mistakes, confront her mum and confess or if she can't confess, she will look for ways to expose her deal with her mum and take the fall.

When everybody must have seen that she really helped to expose the truth, they will know she has changed and forgive her. I will forgive her too.

Then she can marry with everybody's blessing and no skeleton in her cupboard.

Are the writers out of it already?

How can they twist this drama this way. I'm super annoyed with them. What then happens when they got to know the truth?

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I really hate HG mom I am glad he not  standing for any of it though.

Preview text no vid yet.

한결(진주형)은 하늬네를 찾아가 행패를 부린 일로 소현(최완정)에게 모진 말을 쏟아낸다. 지은(하승리)은 은애(윤복인)가 챙겨준 반찬을 쓰레기통에 버리다가 진국(최재성)게 들키는데...

Atleast it looks like his sister is softening up a little more.

the preview mentions that JE throws away Eunae's side dish in the garbage. She is so mean. I have no hope for JE to change at all. I wish DG will desert her after learning what she did to HN

Although I don't like Hanna, but I think she is a bit romantic (remember how she married Leo), she loves HG very much. May be she will be a bit softer 

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the preview mentions that JE throws away Eunae's side dish in the garbage. She is so mean. I have no hope for JE to change at all. I wish DG will desert her after learning what she did to HN

Very selfish lady. And DG is worst. I used to like his character at the beginning but he is a weakling. Love makes you bold not weak.

Will love to see his face when it Will be revealed what his wife did to HN and her mum.

Will spare myself the agony of watching as I'm fuming already:D

8 minutes ago, darr said:

Why should they wed,kbs?

That's a useless plot twist.

JE should learn and atone for somethings first before she can receive love. 

I might stop watching.

The build up was very good as she was supposed to change through DG steadfast love.

She should learn to love herself, look at her past mistakes, confront her mum and confess or if she can't confess, she will look for ways to expose her deal with her mum and take the fall.

When everybody must have seen that she really helped to expose the truth, they will know she has changed and forgive her. I will forgive her too.

Then she can marry with everybody's blessing and no skeleton in her cupboard.

Are the writers out of it already?

How can they twist this drama this way. I'm super annoyed with them. What then happens when they got to know the truth?

They just building stuff up for her downfall its getting close and she knows it.

She might sooo happy right now but man peoepl are going to be furious with her and her mom.

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyone know what movie HN and HG were watching when they went to the movie theater with their respective mothers? Just wondering while waiting for the next episode to finally air.

I heard the voice of an actor named Ma Dong Seok. Maybe you can search on the internet for his latest movie.

Okay. I am a bit satisfied with today's episode. At least, Hanna has softening up her heart to HN thanks to Leo and HN's sweet words. It is the only matter of time for HG's father know the relationship between HNxEA and JH to defend EA and HN to HG's mom.

JExDG already got married? Is it really true? Aren't they quite fast? I sincerely hope there will be a big twist plot for them. 

I don't know what to say anymore for every DGxJE scenes after what they have shown for today. I only can say IT IS REALLY HARD TO PREDICT WHAT IS ON WRITER-NIM'S MIND. Sometimes we predict this thing or that thing to happen for the next episodes, but it turned out totally opposite from what we expect. The only thing I think I will be sure is for HN to find out that she is JH's daughter. Remember when JH said if HN is really her real daughter, JH hopes HN will find her? Believe me, writer-nim will make this to happen.

I just saw KBS drama page's clip of JE and DG playing house, sitting down and calling each other "yeobo" and all that.  Anybody else having the same upchucking sensation like me, especially seeing the wimp dude?  :angry:

Seeing more clips... What, they are married already?? Yikes. Now I may need to go to the hospital for dehydration after all the throwing up.

[Edit:  I had watched it without reading @gladys57's quick recap last page... I should have read it, and I could have prepped myself with Pepto Bismol or whatever that helps against puking]

I'm upset at how DG and JE's relationship made a big leap in today's episode. Compared to the development of JH and HN's story and even of HG and HN (inc. their families), theirs really made a big jump. 

Must JE and SH wait for the truth to be revealed to JH and HN before they stop doing the bad things? :mellow:

I mean, we've been so patient with how HG and HN's relationship progressed...because we do not want theirs to be pre-mature. We were also awaiting the reveal of HN and JH's relationship, and we were patient with the developments. But how come they gave us that (of DG and JE)? :mellow:

But still, I believe they will make the rest of the story great for us viewers. Haaay.

Archived