[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

And, while the baby pictures may be of the real HN who passed away. Surely, there will be pictures of the current HN in there as well. Or is it another troll?

SH paid someone to steal HN's (SJ's) actual childhood photos from that album and had a man posing as her adoptive dad. (But I'm surprised EA never seem to find the photo missing. Probably she & the girls were too relieved that nothing precious was stolen as their rooms were terribly ransacked!) Then the fake dad later was paid by SH to inform JH personally that SJ was dead. Which was why JH really thought SJ was dead & had her formally registered as dead.:angry:

To make matters worse, SH personally stole SJ (HN)'s childhood photo when she saw it placed below the family photo of JH, JG & DG. She took it home and tore it up but didnt throw it away. I wonder who was the one who patched it up. This is the photo that DG found in a book  in JE's room in yesterday's episode. Of course he didnt get to see it before SH stole it! :angry:

How can SH ever be redeemed for such a heinous crime??? I really hope JH wont forgive her ever!!!:rage:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jayakris said:

It looks like HG's mom is about to start mellowing towards HN already, seeing the look on her face in the preview.  HN made all that food for her birthday after all, all by herself.  Glad to see that the writer is not going to make heavy weather of things, and will let the HN-HG relation go forward rather smoothly.  Nobody wants to see any more hardship for HN. 

I don't think HG's mom will change her attitude. She is foolish and wants HG to marry a rich woman from good university. When she learns about Eunae, she will reject HN more. But I think that Mr. Lee will like HN when he knows that Eunae is her mom. 

JH's good treatment of HN will add some points in her favour, however.

I think HG's mom is stupid and class-conscious. I don't like her, but she is not like SH. I mean she doesn't plot. She wants a rich girl for HG, but then when Hanna got married to Leo despite her parents approval, she relented at the end. She will change her opinion when she learns that her friend SH was plotting against everyone. She will also want HG to get married to the rich HN (after she knows she is really SJ who will inherit JH) 

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't think HG's mom will change her attitude. She is foolish and wants HG to marry a rich woman from good university. When she learns about Eunae, she will reject HN more. But I think that Mr. Lee will like HN when he knows that Eunae is her mom. 

JH's good treatment of HN will add some points in her favour, however.

Yes, she will act sulky though she will actually be okay with this.  Probably some objections for a few episodes, till JH comes to the rescue and puts in her recommendation on HN.  Leo is already doing his job. The Dad will very soon find out about HN's being his "sabunim's" daughter and will pressure the mom too, to give HN a chance. 

Then of course, at a later time she will hear that HN is actually JH's daughter, at which point she will probably faint :)

5 minutes ago, girrlit said:

I am really over the romance of the wicked witch and the cowardly lion. I just can't get invested with either character.

I'd even rather have the grandma tanties on screen.

The grandma is not evil. She is just stubborn. But she loves JH, she wants her to be happy. She sympathizes with JE too. The problem with her is that she is too old fashioned. She wanted JH to get married to a rich man. But I think she will relent at the end. She likes HN very much too. 

On 9/6/2018 at 5:47 PM, zhanna said:

Exactly, that's the only reason why I don't completely hate that character lol...someone has to tell the truth or at least push EA to do it in order to move the plot forward. It's still annoying though, if EA hasn't told HN, what right does she have to butt in? She doesn't know anything about them, so she should stay out of it, but you can tell she's a meddler.

Her main role in the drama is reveal that HN is adopted and tell this to Hwang.

@angelwingssf  I agree with you that JE should not have a happy ending, but then I don't know if the writer will punish her at the end or not. It is not clear

I'm back & caught up.

Episode 85

Spoiler

Credit: KBS World TV

Episode 86

Spoiler

Episode 87

Spoiler

Episode 88

Spoiler

Episode 89

Spoiler

Episode 90

Spoiler

Credit; KBS World TV

Episode 91

Spoiler

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 97

Park falls to his knees as Hwang’s Mother shrieks and carries on.

Hwang’s Mother threatens to move out.  For some reason, Dawg is upset.

Hwang’s Mother leaves the house with her suitcase.  Dawg chases after her in his Clark Gable pajamas.  Halmoni aigoos.

Having caused enough excitement for one evening, Park returns home.

Yoon calls Park to a holiday meal but is surprised to discover he is not in the house.

Morning.

Park has stationed himself on his knees in the Hwangs’ front yard, much to Dawg’s consternation.  Halmoni aigoos when she discovers  he has been there all night, like a lawn jockey.

Park states that he will continue his kneel in until Hwang’s Mother returns home.

Dawg calls his Wife and begs her to come home so that he can get Park out of their front yard.

Dawg says Park could get sick.  Hwang’s Mother says that would be great.

After she hangs up, Hwang’s Mother assesses that since Park is kneeling, he is in za great position for a kick in his richardsimmons.

Hwang’s Mother calls Yoon to complain.  When she learns that Yoon knew Hwang and Park were dating again, she goes back into orbit.

Yoon informs Park Sr. of his Son’s latest hare-brained scheme.  He tells her his Son is like a ram beating its head into a wall.  Sooner or later he will tire of it.

At the Shopping Network, Lee and Kang try to work but are distracted by Hwang’s phone conversation with Halmoni regarding the spectacle Park is creating.

Lee invites Kang to dinner.  Kang tells him they need to cool it for a while to avoid antagonizing his parents.

Kang bumps into Yoon on her way out of the Shopping Network.  Both are startled when they hear a young woman calling Yoon’s missing daughter’s name.

Kim and Leo question Kang about Park’s kneel-in.

By the time Hwang returns home at the end of the day, Park has become weak and tired.

Halmoni leaves the house to see what Hwang is up to, and discovers that she has joined Park’s kneel-in.

After Dawg persuades Lee’s Father to complete his security shift for him, he leaves for home.

When Dawg informs his Wife that Hwang has joined Park’s demonstration, she begins to soften.

When Dawg tells his Wife that he suspects Park and Hwang have done the nasty, she becomes agitated again.  Then she’s like, Let them screw up their lives, and stomps off.

Lee’s Father discusses his Wife’s disapproval of his Son’s relationship with Kang’s Mother.  They still don’t realize that her Daughter is the subject of this melodrama.  She listens sympathetically while he rants about “what kind of parents” could raise a girl who would lie about graduating from a university.  He tells her she is lucky to have raised an honest daughter who would never, ever, do such a thing.

As Lee’s Father leaves the side dish shop, his back is turned to Kang as she enters the shop to talk with her Mother.

Can things get worse?  Yes.  Lee has the bright idea of taking his Mother to see a movie with Kang and her Mother.    He has no idea that his Mother and Kang’s Mother also have a History.

Kang, who has taken her Mother to a movie, has no inkling of Park’s plot until she encounters him in the theater lobby.

The two Mother-Offspring pairs enjoy the movie a few seats from each other.  The Mothers are still none the wiser.

Dawg attempts to talk some sense into Hwang and Park, yet they persist.

As the night cools, Hwang’s Brother brings the star-crossed lovers a blanket.

Hwang’s Brother goes on a hunger strike for the duration.  Dawg and Halmoni aigoo.

Halmoni declares that come to think of it, she isn’t hungry either.

Dawg ponders which is worse:  Hunger, or instant ramen?

Yoon tells her Husband that she will make another attempt to reason with her Sister.

Lee and his Mother return home.  She is grumpy but not enraged, so apparently she didn’t notice the presence of Kang and her Mother.

Park hobbles into the house and tells Halmoni and Dawg that Hwang looks sick.

Hwang’s Mother learns that her Daughter is sick and emotes.

When Hwang’s Mother charges into her Daughter’s bedroom, she sees Park.  When she begins to assault him, Hwang tells her to cut it out.

Hwang’s Mother gives in.  Then she melts down.

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have a bad feeling that HG' s mom will turn the table upside down to humiliate HN :crazy:

I agree with you on this! :P

Drama Queen wont relent so easily yet! Not even after HN cooked her birthday meal! SPARKS will fly again once she discovers she's EA's daughter. Probably while eating when HN reveals her mum sells banchan. :D

As we still have 23 ep to go, there will be more obstacles for our OTP (I'm not complaining as our loverboy HG is very creative with his schemes) and for the BIG REVELATION to be revealed!:blush:

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The grandma is not evil. She is just stubborn. But she loves JH, she wants her to be happy. She sympathizes with JE too. The problem with her is that she is too old fashioned. She wanted JH to get married to a rich man. But I think she will relent at the end. She likes HN very much too. 

she has mellowed out in recent episodes , but she has been pretty horrid throughout imo. How she treated the shoemaker even before the couple met, how she treats her kids, sil, grankids etc all bugs me lol

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have a bad feeling that HG' s mom will turn the table upside down to humiliate HN :crazy:

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

I agree with you on this! :P

Drama Queen wont relent so easily yet! Not even after HN cooked her birthday meal! SPARKS will fly again once she discovers she's EA's daughter. Probably while eating when HN reveals her mum sells banchan. :D

As we still have 23 ep to go, there will be more obstacles for our OTP (I'm not complaining as our loverboy HG is very creative with his schemes) and for the BIG REVELATION to be revealed!:blush:

I also agree she won't relent and will do something ugly and barbaric. . I can see her sweeping  the food off the table and even stomping it. The father and Han Na will turn around before the mother does. She believes every word that comes out of SH's mouth and she's going to continue to be a nasty piece of work. The only person I think who will set this woman straight and put her in her place is like @jayakris said it will be JH. 

@jayakris

I think it will be the grandmother who finds SJ's clothes  since there's no pictures of HN as a child in the photo book. She liked HN the instant she met her and had this familiar feeling of SJ the second time she's met her. What she felt before is only going to get stronger when she moves into JG's house.  

Are we finally ending the episodes with the Jieun and Dokyung? Because seriously they have wasted a lot of episodes with that couple that it's preventing me to go back watching this series.

That preview looks interesting though. But still Leo should teach Hana. She's the one who stole something but she still have her head held high like an idiot.

I asked this question  in the early episodes.

SH was around 5 yrs when she disappeared. How much of total overhaul did she go through that she didn't have any resemblance whatsoever related to her childhood image?

In real life, do people really change this drastically?

I have seen some Korean celebrities childhood pictures and in each one, there must be a resemblance.

Something will make you stop and look at this person like somebody u knew before somewhere.

JH is the most dumb character in this drama.  It takes JE few episodes to bring the pieces together but the route the writer is going as regards JH awareness of HN as SH through emotional connection without physical sub consciousness undermines that parental especially mother's instinct that draws you to a person unconsciously e.g. something like, her voice remix d's me of SH or she aigoos like SH or her left ear looks like SH. Something physical.

I can understand they are relating emotionally and have a lot in common but I hate that at this level, JH still can't connect the dots and she dont have any flashback except saying that HN reminds her of SH etc makes her a very naive character. 

These people are so good at making a character disappear and pop up yrs later with those that's supposed to know the person ignorantly not knowing such person for the sake of drama.  There is so much resemblance with everybody I knew as kids to who they became as adults especially facially. Some that haven't seen you in donkey years will stop and ask, are u not SO so and so child? Knew u when u were still wetting the bed etc.

Aside this which seem unrealistic to me, I absolutely love the drama.

I'm guessing HG character will be rewarded with an award. That guy makes watching this drama from the beginning so much fun and the drama has international popularity cos of him.

And our villian SH, I will like to see her speech after the drama. I noticed that of late, the drama is taking it's toll on her cos she looks so pale and worn out sometimes even beyond the layers of make up. Her character is the most difficult and requires more energy. Hope she gets best actress award cos she deserves it.

JH is made to look a "dumb character" thanks to her evil sister and JE! Simple as that!:angry:

JH had met HN very unpleasantly twice thanks to her sis SH & JE. Prior to that, she didn't even know HN existed, thinking all along that her SJ was lost and dead due to evil schemes by JE & SH again!:(

It's only after marrying JG that she has more interraction with HN which was only recently. Moreover there aren't any CONCRETE EVIDENCES for her to suspect that HN is SJ?B)

How can JH be a dumb woman???:lol:

9 hours ago, darr said:

SH was around 5 yrs when she disappeared. How much of total overhaul did she go through that she didn't have any resemblance whatsoever related to her childhood image?

In real life, do people really change this drastically?

I think people do change from age 5 to age 25.  Maybe quite a bit. But facial features etc are much more set by say age 8 or 9 though.

9 hours ago, darr said:

JH is the most dumb character in this drama.  It takes JE few episodes to bring the pieces together but the route the writer is going as regards JH awareness of HN as SH through emotional connection without physical sub consciousness undermines that parental especially mother's instinct that draws you to a person unconsciously

It's quite harsh to call JH dumb.  It's just that she has not been lucky with any evidence like JE was.  Remember that JE started putting things together only after she luckily got some very clear evidence, with SN dropping her wallet, in which JE saw the picture of the young HN.  It is only after that, that she noticed the "sunny" picture, and went and looked in the album with the card that little HN had made. After that she decided to pick up the tissues with HN's blood stains to do a DNA test.  But it all started with her getting lucky on seeing the wallet picture (end of Ep 35).  If JH ever saw the picture she would have immediately recognized HN and would not even need any DNA test.   And then of course the evil sister and niece have been preventing her from ever getting any hint of it.

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

How can JH be a dumb woman???:lol:

JH is made to look like a dumb person to us since we have seen all parts of what SH and JE have done.  After finding out that SJ has been dead a long time ago, she has no reason to suspect that HN is her SJ.  Even though she feels like emotionally connected to HN, how can you as a person think that your child is alive when the cops have confirmed her death.  Even though she had kept hope, that hope was wiped out.  Even though she can remember all the things that her daughter used to do, she cannot out right ask if HN was adopted when she felt that HN reminded of her younger self, nor could she ask HN anything since it would be intrusive and rude.  She should voice her suspicions to JG and see if it could lead anywhere.  There are no concrete evidences to give her a clue that HN could be her daughter.  Just because someone is adopted, you cannot assume that they may be yours.  We viewers can tell this since we have seen all parts of it.  But JH has not and so is projected to us as a clueless dumb person.  .   

I would not call JH dumb but a grief stricken woman who was totally blinded by the members of her family. SH JE and the mother used her grief and probably some guilt to keep her confined and loyal  to just their family. The members of her family became everything to her after SJ went missing and her husband died. JH had no one else but her family until she met and fell in love with JG.  Falling in love did a great service for JH because it enabled her to see and get to know other people in the world besides her family. JH's awakening has happened and none of her family can close that door back. 

I don't like JH's mother because of her greed and controlling ways but she loves and adores her grandchildren. They are the light of her life and it's why I think she will be the one who discovers HN is SJ. The one thing JE has been most afraid of is being seen in a bad light to her grandmother. She grew up watching her mother favor JH over SH. She didn't want that to happen to her with SJ but what she has done will surly make it happen. 

Archived