[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

I watched the drama since ep. 13 or so. I liked it at the beginning because there was a bit of comedy. But since JE discovered that HN is SJ and she started plotting, I really changed my mind, and I concentrated on HN and HG story instead. At least it was good. Now they are having problems, so I stopped watching and I concentrated only on clips. Really the drama could have been better, if it concentrated on the good characters instead of the evil ones. :bawling: :rage:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, darr said:

No comment

Lovers in bloom will continue to stand out as a well balanced daily drama. The male lead is like pur HG but takes no nonsense from anybody

He will respectfully call u out if you encroach in his space too much. So matured. The bad guys aren't necessarily bad. Honestly I didn't bargain for this kind of wickedness for more than 60 episodes cos the good things don't last up to 3 episodes at a stretch before weeks of bad things will follow.

The best is still ugly alert. The only problem the main couple have come from them and not other.  There is amazing acting. Chemestry, ....

Lovers in bloom was really not well balanced. From episode 7x (when the guy playing DK "save" the main girl child) to episode 114 when they kiss and go back together, it was hard. Especially until episode 10x where not really anything happen exept everybody hurting the main guy again and again (even the main girl was hurting him).

The second character were nothing new at all and so cliche. You got the mother, grandmother and sister acting like HK mom. All the guys were spineless. The other girl who like the main guy was cliche too (we dreamed of a girlmance for once but got nothing but boring stuff).

The bad guy weren't really that punished in the end.

Lovers in bloom will stay in my mind a drama who could have been so great with an amazing premise and a great main cast (the main couple were great, especially the main actress).

This drama got many problem (second character so mutch cliche and useless/boring) but as for the main couple, for me the only problem is that they start everything 10 episodes too late. We got too mutch HN following DK around.

Its like their sons happiness does not matter it makes me really angry, yeah his dad is  going on my dislike list. :thumbsdown:

HG has every right to be ashamed her mother or not you trying to take what little happiness he manage to grab after his fail baseball career.

Congrats you son is going to go back to being miserable. 

Byw my relationship with my parents is fantastic this just drama stuff I am talking about lol.

I have a theory about what is going to happen thanks to @zoks

SAT reminded me about another daily drama where the male lead had a very materialistic mom

Spoiler

RUN JANG MI

Rich boy was cold and distant. Fell in love with kind hearted woman. Mom didn’t approve until male lead was in an accident.

I think HG and HN will break up. Once these two break up, HG will revert back to the cold hearted guy he used to be. He will be the man he used to be before HN. The father with notice the change but his mom won’t because she really doesn’t know her son. She didn’t even notice the change in him and she didn’t like the new him either. I think she miss the kid that use to do her bidding but won’t cooperate fuly. But if the writer doesn’t want to use HN is SJ’s Boutiques heir as a crutch to get them back together then HG  will have an accident pushing HN to be the dominant one in pursuing their romantic relationship. 

I know HN loves HG but we all can see that HG loves her mom and is more invested in their relationship. Once she becomes more confident in her love for HG then their relationship will be strong enough to withstand HG’s mom rejection. 

Now that I think about HG had it the worse in this show, HN though adopted had a loving family, HG had his dream crush  when he injury  his leg and had to listen to his mom nasty words echo in his head.:rage:

HN had issues with her business and such but she had HG there to help her though that stuff.

Oh god forgot about HN mom forgive me  lol yeah she had it much worse, but HG is second

i didn't think hg was too harsh with his mum, basically just said thst she has the same background as hn, and while he hasn't been embarrassed by her, until her behaviour now.

I actually struggled to understand the dads slap

JE is hopeless. Nothing to expect from this lady other than her dramas. For a while I thought JG scolding her was the best part in today's episode but it ended uo bith JG and DG feeling bad for making JE feel and leave home. JE just emotionally blackmailed the people around her.

4 hours ago, awsparkle said:

I don't think they will go back to clear up how this all started by having HG explain things to his mother. It would make no difference to the mother because HN is not someone she wants as a daughter in law. The woman is stuck on having status and money and HN cannot provide those things for her. 

Too bad, but this is the fact. Even if HG tell the truth at first, Sohyeon will never like HN. She is really a materialistic person, same as SH. LeoxHanna are just lucky because they got help from HG... At some point I understand why HG's dad slap his son because HG being rude to his mom. No matter how deep your love towards your gf, but being rude to your own mother is definitely not a good behavior. But! At the same time I cannot help but to agree with what HG did. He just let his feelings out because he is just too embarrassed with all the things his mom did to HN and Eunae. I am still feeling doubt with the break up thing. If they truly break up, HG will back to cold hearted guy, definitely to his mom.

3 hours ago, yusefull said:

This drama got many problem (second character so mutch cliche and useless/boring) but as for the main couple, for me the only problem is that they start everything 10 episodes too late. We got too mutch HN following DK around.

Too much screen time for second lead couple... Although I am really upset with the sudden turn event of their story, now I only hope people around JE (except SH) to realize her real evil character. Starting from episode 70 until now I am very sick to see every their scenes. I am okay with JExSH scenes although they always make me feel frustrated. Why? Because I really love to see their look every time their plan to separate HNxJH are fail. I can say 80% of this drama spent too many screen time on the evils and DG.

I am agree with you chingu. The only problem for main couple is when HN having crush on DG. Too many episodes they spent here. Other than that, everything is okay. HN's decision to break up with HG is because she heard what JH told to HG. That's it. She was okay when HG's mom humiliated her in front of LeoxHanna, but she is deeply hurt with what Sohyeon did to her mom. EA knows so much how deeply HN♥HG in love with each other. I think she will notice something has happened to HN♥HG in today's episode. Same goes to JH. 

I know this is just a drama, but until now every time I rewatching the last scene I cannot stop crying. I still can feel their pain. I keep telling myself, “Please please.. This is just a drama...” “Oh My God! Why I can't stop crying?!”

There is still no written and video preview for episode 100. There must be another something big plot twist happening today. 

@marypots08 JG and DG are totally like father like son; very weak in front of JE. Mehmehmehmeh -.- 

54 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

JE is hopeless. Nothing to expect from this lady other than her dramas. For a while I thought JG scolding her was the best part in today's episode but it ended uo bith JG and DG feeling bad for making JE feel and leave home. JE just emotionally blackmailed the people around her.

Yes and as Long as she continúe to be this mind of person her karma pay back would be deeper.  Let her have it right know. When all the true is know she would not have were to run or escuse herself. She did this. 

2 hours ago, girrlit said:

i didn't think hg was too harsh with his mum, basically just said thst she has the same background as hn, and while he hasn't been embarrassed by her, until her behaviour now.

I actually struggled to understand the dads slap

Well said! I agree as HG has tolerated enough of Drama Queen's humiliation of HN who actually took them in her strike as a well mannered girl. Others may just walk off. He has finally snapped. The comment about her having the same background as HN must have really HURT HER real bad indeed! This woman is really a hypocrite indeed!:angry:

Poor HG looks so hurt and lonely after that slap. Did I detect a LOOK OF DEFIANCE there? :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, hczabala_7758 said:

Does anyone know if they are airing an episode tomorrow? I don’t see any text or video for preview of episode100.

Just checked the schedule and the drama is listed to be aired tomorrow.  The ending of 99 was something big and as @dramaninja said there being no video or text preview is a build up for the next ep. Ep 100 should be a big ratings booster with everyone on pins and needles wondering if HN and HG will break up. 

1 hour ago, marypots08 said:

JE's aim was to get rid of HN and family and once again her attempt to do so failed. Not only did she fail with JG she's ticked off DG didn't side with her.  JG and DG felt bad about their approach but JG felt bitter that  she even went there. JE is ticked off because she  didn't accomplish her mission and she left because she was embarrassed.  Of course SH will find out what happen and will hatch another scheme.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc5i_UDVxHuefFIcneYnAep-80-sunny-again-tomorrow-sum-seol-in-agiphy.gif

It always feels like one step forward and two steps back and sometimes it would just be nice to see the evil ones crying and suffering for a change instead of a quick slap on the hand at the very end of a drama if at all.  Why not bring on happiness and loving moments instead of brokenness and separation?

When there is no doubt these two love each other and HG is laying down his whole self even in dealing with his own Mother I have to say I was pretty proud of him but not surprised.  He has stayed true to himself and to his heart from the beginning.  And although I understand where HN is coming from in not wanting those they love to continue to get hurt around them in her eyes because of them including HG whom she loves the most...

Still a part of me wanted her to fight back this time to be strong for him and for herself!  In holding onto HG like he has time and time again held on firmly to her.  It may seem selfish to say you and me and lets forget the world.  Yet when two people look at each other with tears in their eyes and those feelings so powerful seeming to be written and pouring out from all over their entire bodies. 

How can it be?

11 hours ago, dramaninja said:

They dont really have time for many more evil schemes lol.

I've watched enough DAILIES (a few years back until SAT) to vouch that there IS enough time as we still have 22 episodes left after ep 100. Just watch out! :blush:

9 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

I've watched enough (a few years back until SAT) to vouch that there IS enough time as we still have 22 episodes left after ep 100. Just watch out! :blush:

Dont forget we have the reveal between all of that the schemes work less and less now.

Everyone in that house like HN even the grandma. 21 30 min episodes with so many characters is really not alot of time.

4 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Well said! I agree as HG has tolerated enough of Drama Queen's humiliation of HN who actually took them in her strike as a well mannered girl. Others may just walk off. He has finally snapped. The comment about her having the same background as HN must have really HURT HER real bad indeed! This woman is really a hypocrite indeed!:angry:

Poor HG looks so hurt and lonely after that slap. Did I detect a LOOK OF DEFIANCE there? :ph34r:

HG has held in his resentment towards his mother for years. The truth hurts and it was a reminder of her own background and she didn't like it What hurt her the most was what she dished out she got back from her own son. It wasn't even about how she felt about HN it was about how she treated EA and HN and the father didn't hear that part. 

Archived