[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

28 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

LOOK OF DEFIANCE there:ph34r:

I saw it too @gladys57 :ph34r: The look said HOW DARE THEY? LOL LOL teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Sure HN is strong or very smart right now. I really hate when super smart kids grow up to be slow. But then again I put the blame on the writer. I wish for once they will have a smart kid grow up to be super smart adult. With the fact HN lost her memories, it isn’t until her memories come back is when HN actually becomes super smart. It just proves they were already smart but the writing prevents them from being to smart so the drama can last 122  and up episode.  Since HN is still in the stage of learning, we have to accept that she hasn’t grown yet.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Well said! I agree as HG has tolerated enough of Drama Queen's humiliation of HN who actually took them in her strike as a well mannered girl. Others may just walk off. He has finally snapped. The comment about her having the same background as HN must have really HURT HER real bad indeed! This woman is really a hypocrite indeed!:angry:

Poor HG looks so hurt and lonely after that slap. Did I detect a LOOK OF DEFIANCE there? :ph34r:

Yep nothing at all was wrong with what he said and she needs to hear much  much more.

I dont care about her sob story none of that gave her the right to be  disrespectful to HG, HN and her  mom.

HG live a life where his dreams was crush he only thaw out because of HN the little  happiness he could fine his world.They want to crush that.

45 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Yet when two people look at each other with tears in their eyes and those feelings so powerful seeming to be written and pouring out from all over their entire bodies. 

How can it be?

True love from HN♥HG,

True acting from Seol In AxJin Ju Hyung.

3/10/2018 - 19.5%. The rating is increasing as yesterday's episode was focus on HN♥HG's love story and people really get interested with them. 

@awsparkle thank you for your information. I think I get it why they need to delay episode 100. I think it is because they filmed that episode last week. I got a feeling they are a bit rushed now as they need to finished filming and editing episodes 101-103 at least by this week.

1 hour ago, meoooooowwww said:
6 hours ago, awsparkle said:

I don't think they will go back to clear up how this all started by having HG explain things to his mother. It would make no difference to the mother because HN is not someone she wants as a daughter in law. The woman is stuck on having status and money and HN cannot provide those things for her. 

Too bad, but this is the fact. Even if HG tell the truth at first, Sohyeon will never like HN. She is really a materialistic person, same as SH. LeoxHanna are just lucky because they got help from HG...

Actually when I mentioned the possibility of HG talking more about the details of the scam (which I don't expect) and minimizing HN's responsibility in it, I didn't mean it for the sake of changing his mom.  No explanation will work with her.  She is too screwed up to fix, and she is not going to suddenly start liking HN again, just as you said.  All I was saying was that others like JH will find it difficult to counter Sohyeon when she says she is acting like this because of what HN did.  But I don't expect either HN or HG to try to explain how it all happened, to anybody, including JH, and request help.  That means, the thought that somebody like JH might come to HN's help and set HG's mom straight, is probably misplaced.  It will have to be something that HN or HG does, that shakes the mom to her core and puts some sense into her.  That may need to be serious enough like HG actually leaving home or getting drunk and running into an accident, or something like that.  As of now, this doesn't seem to be something that will get fixed that fast, with others' involvement like we thought a bit earlier.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 99

Cat fight!  Kang’s Mother is like, How did a nice guy like Lee spring from your loins?

Lee’s Mother throws Kang’s Mother to the ground, but then Yoon arrives.  Will Lee’s Mother have a job tomorrow?

Yoon pours Kang’s Mother some tea.  Yoon agrees not to breath a word of Lee’s Mother’s misbehavior to Kang.

Lee’s Mother returns home and rants and raves.

Lee’s Father learns, at high volume, that Kang’s Mother is his cooking teacher.

Kang returns home and has a pleasant conversation with her Mother.

Morning.

Yoon runs into Lee in a corridor of the Shopping Network.  They  repair to a conference room, where she gives him the lowdown on his Mother’s misbehavior.  Kang passes by the conference room and overhears Yoon.  Hwang encounters Kang standing outside the conference room and wonders why she is acting weird.

Hwang runs into Yoon.  When Yoon mentions that Kang reminds her of herself, Hwang becomes alarmed.

Kang’s Mother encounters Dawg and Park Sr. shaking dust out of a rug.  She remarks that their inter-family tensions over their children’s relationship seems to be resolved.  Dawg remarks that the relationship stopped being a problem when the irrational womenfolk in his household stopped creating problems.  When Kang’s Mother remarks that her Daughter is experiencing similar difficulties with her boyfriend’s parents, Dawg offers to help.

As Dawg and Park Sr. wonder where Lee’s Father is, Lee arrives to speak with Kang’s Mother.  When they are alone, he apologizes for his Mother’s misbehavior.  He asks for time to deal with his Mother’s irrationality.

Kang takes some side dishes downstairs.  Only Hwang is home.  When Hwang is rude, Kang wonders why she is acting weird.

After Kang leaves, Hwang gets psycho-eyed and charges into the kitchen to dump the side dishes into the garbage.  But as she does so, Park Sr. enters the kitchen and busts her.  When Hwang claims she threw the side dishes out because they smelled bad, Park Sr. is aghast at her BS.  When Park Sr. tells Hwang that Kang and her family are like family, Hwang insists that they are only tenants.  Plus she’s only looking out for her Aunt, since Kang’s Mother’s gifts of side dishes are obvious food for scandal.  When Park arrives and overhears his wife’s suggestion that his Father is in an adulterous relationship with Kang’s Mother he hauls her out of the kitchen, Korean Cave Man style.

As Park and Hwang stand alone in their bedroom he’s like, what’s this BS I just heard?  She tells him that if there aren’t any rumors in the neighborhood about his Father and Kang’s Mother, she’ll go out and create them herself.

Hwang’s jealousy of Kang bursts like a boil.

Hwang makes a scene and runs out of the house.  Park chases after her.  Park Sr. aigoos.

Lee is talking with Kang on the phone as he returns home.  His Mother, who is waiting for him in the living room, picks a fight.

Lee’s Mother, a proud alumnus of the   school of hard knock-ups, sniffs at Kang’s high school diploma.  When Lee tells her he is ashamed of her behavior, his Father slaps him.

Hwang walks in on Halmoni and her parents and iis like, I’m B-A-A-CK!  Dawg is like, Do I need to beat up your husband?

Hwang’s Mother gets indignant when Halmoni observes that Hang takes after her.

Hwang’s Mother rushes into her Daughter’s once and future bedroom to comfort her.

Park is on the phone sucking up to his Father In Law.

In their kitchen, Lee’s parents eat snacks and pound soju shots.  She’s like, Was this worth the morning sickness?  Boo hoo hoo . . .

When Lee’s Sister, who barely avoided being fired for her plagiarism, tells Hwang’s Mother that she is leaving to start her own fashion house, Hwang’s Mother’s eyes dart heavenward.

After work Lee attempts some happy talk but Kang has had enough.

I felt like my emotions were on a roller coaster with last night's episode. So irritated at JE, and HG's dad. Want to slap HG's mom, she always brings up the fact that she took care of her kids well. My point is that's a responsibility of being a mom, you should not call that out on them, the fact that she fell in love, got married and have kids that is her choice nobody forced her to that and she is acting as if HG has to be obedient and like a puppet as "payment" for her sacrifices. I am a mother myself and have a son too that's why this scene irritates me the most, I've never seen a mother so selfish and hypocrite at the same time (well in real life and in drama).

Now i felt like a giddy schoolgirl with HG recording his wake up calls to HN, then again a drop with sad emotions when HN suggested they break up. I'm not really sure what will happen, I'm hoping they don't. But if a wake up call is needed to HG's mom or HN (she needs to fight more for her love to HG) then I guess it would be ok for me if they break up (BUT i hope it's only for a while not drag onto like 10 episodes!)

@jimb, Just wanted to say that we thoroughly enjoy these recaps you give, and thank you.  Though we know the scenes, it is still fun to see your unique (and succinct) take on the kind of things these characters like Dawg and Park and Hwang's mother do :) ... We don't respond and discuss your recaps only because we don't know what to quote when there is originality in almost every line - that's all.  It's always a fun read, especially after tough episodes.

================================== 

Okay there will be an episode 100 tomorrow (Oct 4th).  The preview is out - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,list,none,1,0

Doesn't look like anything substantial will happen.  Hanna and SH are having a pleasant conversation with JH (which means nothing has changed), and Hanna is asking if she could keep going to JH (implying getting close to her and learning the business, I geuss), and SH seems to be rolling her eyes and wondering about why JH is being nice when HanNa will be leaving anyway.  Then HanNa gets morning sickness, so it seems Leo has not been wasting any time.... The wimp seems to be back with JE already, at her house, and asking her what HN means to her.  Then EA is asking JH whether HG's mom works at JH's boutique.  She is later at the boutique with lunch boxes, telling HanNa who seems to be all smiles, that she is there to meet CEO JH.

Blurb - 진희(심혜진)와 선희(지수원)는 지은이 집을 나온 문제로 다투고, 도경(이창욱)은 지은(하승리)을 데리러 처가에 방문한다. 딸의 사랑을 지켜주고 싶은 은애(윤복인)는 소현(최완정)의 마음을 돌리기 위해 도시락을 준비하는데... 

"As JH and SH quarrel over the issue of JE leaving her (husband's) home, DG visits his in-laws' place to take JE away with him. EA prepares lunch boxes for getting Sohyeon to change her mind, as she wants to keep the daughter's romance going"...

11 minutes ago, jayakris said:

That fits her nature.  But I assume she will get the lunch thrown on her face by the nasty woman.

Yep but I feel this can serve as a important moment for many different reasons!

One with Hanna in some way another with HG dad in someway and JH someway I am just assuming here lol.

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Well said! I agree as HG has tolerated enough of Drama Queen's humiliation of HN who actually took them in her strike as a well mannered girl. Others may just walk off. He has finally snapped. The comment about her having the same background as HN must have really HURT HER real bad indeed! This woman is really a hypocrite indeed!:angry:

Poor HG looks so hurt and lonely after that slap. Did I detect a LOOK OF DEFIANCE there? :ph34r:

I hope for sone defiance, but it seemed more like hurt, wanting the dad to be on his side.

48 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Okay there will be an episode 100 tomorrow (Oct 4th).  The preview is out - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,list,none,1,0

Doesn't look like anything substantial will happen.  Hanna and SH are having a pleasant conversation with JH (which means nothing has changed), and Hanna is asking if she could keep going to JH (implying getting close to her and learning the business, I geuss), and SH seems to be rolling her eyes and wondering about why JH is being nice when HanNa will be leaving anyway.  Then HanNa gets morning sickness, so it seems Leo has not been wasting any time.... The wimp seems to be back with JE already, at her house, and asking her what HN means to her.  Then EA is asking JH whether HG's mom works at JH's boutique.  She is later at the boutique with lunch boxes, telling HanNa who seems to be all smiles, that she is there to meet CEO JH.

Blurb - 진희(심혜진)와 선희(지수원)는 지은이 집을 나온 문제로 다투고, 도경(이창욱)은 지은(하승리)을 데리러 처가에 방문한다. 딸의 사랑을 지켜주고 싶은 은애(윤복인)는 소현(최완정)의 마음을 돌리기 위해 도시락을 준비하는데... 

"As JH and SH quarrel over the issue of JE leaving her (husband's) home, DG visits his in-laws' place to take JE away with him. EA prepares lunch boxes for getting Sohyeon to change her mind, as she wants to keep the daughter's romance going"...

Looks like episode 100 is a review of the earlier episodes? If it's then a waste of time.

Despite the sad episode, I was laughing at the scene where JG & DG were telling EA how difficult it was for them & their children to fight for their love using battlegrounds as analogies.

Then they were wondering why HG's dad didnt appear. And then HG of all people popped out from nowhere! :blush:

Despite some setbacks to our OTP's relationship, I'm LAPPING up the witty dialogues in this drama. The writer is doing an awesome job with the writing and I for one wont skip any parts at all! :D

17 hours ago, selen4ever said:

I just saw the translation for the ending scene on instagram:

HG “I love you so much more than you think. That’s a shame that the only word in the world that can express my feelings is "love”.

HN “Hangyeol-ssi”
HG “Don’t say it”
HN “We... let’s break up...”

:tears:

@selen4ever please continue giving a quick recaps of tonight's episode as we cant depend on the video clips which are not in sequence and too brief. Actually someone will upload the full ep on Youtube soon after broadcast so your recaps are very useful. Thanks in advance. I wont be doing it as nobody reads it when I tried.:D

2 hours ago, Nancy Chua said:

I keep on thinking where JE kept the DNA report, I feel the report will have a huge role in the ultimate reveal regarding HN and her biological mom.

In her office computer. Not sure if she has a hard copy of that.

Back to this revelation topic... In episode 94, EA and HN went to a police station and HN fill in the missing person/child form and that policeman said they will call one of them if they get any hint. But, until now and we will reach eps 100 tonight there is still no a glimpse of them getting call from that policeman. I really wonder how much longer writer-nim will take care of the revelation process? We only get about 20-30% of hint on the possibility of how the truth will be revealed. The story development for this issue is not smooth. Starting from eps 100-110 we need to see something very big to happen. 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, maybe that's the reason that JE had to go running back to her old room. It's a plot twist so that DG can find the DNA report. :D Though, did the report have JH and HN's names on it? If not, then the report itself probably won't mean much to DG.

Can't wait to see the next episode to see if HG is able to stave off HN's request that they separate. If they do separate, Ill feel so badly for HG. I do feel as if HG is more alone than HN is. She has her mother and sister who love her and are staunch supporters, even if HN can sometimes be insecure about them. HG doesn't seem to have anyone that he can go to aside from HN.

HG  will probably tell her HN "It's not over until I say it's over'.

Archived