[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

i love all the effort this  idiot went though for a show that was useless anyway.JH  was just playing them.

All SH is doing now is making her sister hate her even more

Yes agree not only is SH making her sister hate her but she is also doing more stuff that can send her to jail  along with her precious JE. Next week please Monday or tuesday all the trued should be know so we can have 3 days at least to put everything on their right place

On other topics I think  this incident with the customer is what would make HG Mom change her actitud. It can make her closer to HN and her boss. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Did JH actually sign the transfer of the property to JE?  I think she told SH to keep it a surprise, but the transfer might have happened in the background since it was supposed to be a surprise (haha surprise since SH already told JE ).  

It would prolly show that JH either did not finish the transfer or if she did she will still be notified. Either way SH is going to be in huge trouble. 

I can't see that SH has any true feelings for her sister. If she had then she never would have gone so far to hurt JH to keep SJ away. I think any feelings of care are gone over her jealousy and envy of JH.  SH got a chance in someway to hurt the person she sees as having blocked her path to greatness. The thing is in the end she and her daughter will end up in huge trouble and all their efforts will be for nothing as fate and Karma conspired to not only bring SJ back but also have JH now exactly what they have been up to. 

There was no family loyalty when they did what they did to JH and SJ and they should not expect any when its exposed what they have truly been up to. 

@stroppyse Have you forgotten how deeply DG love JE? He will do everything for her, like old saying rip his heart open for her too! :joy: He didn’t budge after all the evil stuff JE did to HN whom he claimed “as close as real sister”. Any normal person will upset and think on his relationship with such evil woman, but, but not DG who given all his heart, life and soul to JE. He kind of short memory and (sorry) dimwit (at least in my eyes - even my young boy feel the same). 

@howa High five chingu! I would go crazy too even if it’s only a piece of chocolate went missing. How dare he/she wat my chocolate! We should be sharing the same character, I still can’t fathom on how HN’s brain works starting from the almost run by car (by JE), I thought I’m the only one who still keep the “grudge” over it. 

Back to pregnancy thing, my Korean friends always voice unhappiness too on how kdrama portray the couple and the people around them treat pregnancy, it put pressure on the men because wifes now have certain expectation on what the men have to do, family have to do (this from the men’s point of view), meanwhile the ladies unhappy to be portrayed as weak and needy person (in reality, like we all know, they work, take care the household, those staying with in-laws also need to be mindful and do the necessary for the in-laws), kdrama also always portray them controlling their husband, whereas some of my friends especially those above 40 yrs old saying that in their household no such thing as wife controlling their husband in any part of their life.

I wish to see future kdrama which portray at least pregnancy as what real life is, because it’s clear that we will not see real life portrayal of law enforcement and medical practice/knowledge on any future kdramas, I have to keep reminding myself that slapping and do crimes are okay only exist in kdrama.

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm tired of HN's blindness when it comes to JE as well. Based on a single act of kindness that JE did for her which is to encourage HN to apply to K1 Home Shopping, HN has been blindly loyal at all times, even when JE has insulted HN to her face and deliberately tried to sabotage her. HN has even caught her at it, but been puzzled by JE's behavior which was so "unlike" her. Given that JE has been consistently mean to HN for so long now, one would think that something would drop for HN, like a realization that even if JE is not the soul-sucking monster of slime that the viewers know her as, that JE is not her friend and is not doing things for HN's benefit. I actually don't mind HN being kind to JE if only HN did it from a knowing place, meaning that HN knows that JE is slime, but HN is just a nice person who doesn't want to see harm befall anyone, rather than because HN is a naive fool who still thinks JE is her friend despite evidence to the contrary. Given that HN has a loving mother and sister, not to mention a boyfriend and YR who is acting like her friend, at least, it's odd that she clings so much to the notion that JE is her dear, dear friend who would never deliberately mean her any harm. Maybe it's residual feelings from when HN had the crush on DG? Meaning that HN has transferred her feelings of adoration for DG to his wife now that it's inappropriate for HN to have those kinds of feelings for DG? Heck, as much as we've seen lately, HN might as well still have feelings for DG. I think we're supposed to assume that HN and HG are still happily dating away from the screen, but it would be nice for them to at least have some couple-y touches. It's as if HN and HG, along with the conflict of HG's mother has been completely dropped for no reason.

I mean as  long as he does not go out of her way to be kind to her I am fine with  it right now since it really does not matter anymore.

Sure they talk but thats been pretty much it now.

2 hours ago, oktatwork said:

I watched today’s episode with my son and we can’t understand how easy the thief did his stint:D and we can’t help but to suspect the woman who created ruckus was paid by either JE or SH. 

I think the customer was almost surely paid by SH.   The disrespectful language (banmal) that she was using to talk to HG's mom was so noticeable.  I think any older lady would get really angry, the way that customer was talking.   Actually if HG's mom had half a brain (which she doesn't), she had reason to just stop her and ask whether she was doing some candid camera prank.  It was that crazy.

But I have a question.  Didn't we hear at the time of SH's fight with EA that there was no CCTV in the showroom (or am I not remembering right).  The cops didn't have a video of SH and EA running out.

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Haha someone here described it as the video with chipmunks sounds 

That was me, haha! I would usually search for the latest episodes on YT if I'm really desperate to watch it especially if the episode looks good. Yeah, I watch it raw and make my brain bleed. :D

11 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

IT is so true.  Wonder why the sounds gets manipulated that way.  

They (whoever uploads it on YT) have to change the voices so it doesn't get taken down due to copyright issues, I think. 

it seems to be photographed from a tv, it is not full screen, also the quality is not high, but it suits slow connections, also they post it after 20 minutes only :) 

@angelwingssf by the way the episode is available but I think I can't mention sites here (so check your inbox) :) 

the action is too slow, I am really bored

bored over it GIF

10 hours ago, howa said:
11 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Why JH refuses to accept Sohyeon's resignation? What is JH's plan? I totally cannot understand writer-nim's mind -.- Today's cliffhanger is hmmmmm.... Boring!

10 hours ago, marypots08 said:

So... is the customer complaining and got hurt another evil plan of SH? 

Yes indeed, she is the one who leaked the tapes. JE was afraid that her aunt will just do another interview so they had to put a final nail in the coffin. I hope EA asks HN to do the interview too using her moms' wallet picture.

Well, the recording is still there, and what SH just did in leaking the CCTV video might only accelerate JH's plan to bring everything out, if she feels that the bad publicity from the leak has to be stopped with a proper reason for why somebody was targeting Sujeong Boutique with an orchestrated/leaked video.

But this whole documentary thing is very puzzling.  Since HJ has no need for the documentary to find SJ, she is doing it for some other reason.  What is it?   The possibilities are:

1) She wants to scare SH/JE into committing more crimes, for a police case.

2) She wants to make SH/JE not feel that she has found SJ, so she wants to be seen as doing something to find SJ.

3) She wants to broadcast what SH/JE did to the whole world, and completely destroy the witches.

The first reason doesn't fit, because she has enough evidence already on all kinds of things including straight money theft from the company, evidence on hiring kidnappers, evidence on faking the death of SJ, etc.  She does not need more evidence to send SH to jail.

The second reason is important for her, as she suspects that anybody who SH/JE suspects to have a clue about this (except YR) would be in immediate danger (and she gave that as the reason to EA for keeping it to themselves).  But she doesn't need to show that she is doing a documentary for this purpose, and wash dirty laundry in public. She can do any number of simple things like continuing the flyer plan, and maybe taking out a newspaper advertisement etc.  That would be enough to give SH/JE false comfort that JH still hasn't found out.

That leaves us with the third reason, that she actually wants to announce everything on TV and completely destroy the witches.  A documentary is perfect for that, because this story coming out on regular TV as news would not give her a chance to explain everything that JE/SH did.  In a documentary, everything can be said, as warning to others on how terrible even the people you trust can be, in preventing a missing child from being found.  I am still leaning towards this.  In that case, she has already said it all in the interview and the producer has it all on his computer.  He just needs to convince his Bureau Chief that the bad press for SJB is taken care of, or that this is a juicy enough story to do even if there is bad press.

What do all of you think?

34 minutes ago, browngirl said:

They (whoever uploads it on YT) have to change the voices so it doesn't get taken down due to copyright issues, I think. 

I believe this is the reason.  Actually it is all still a copyright violation, but youtube's own algorithms that automatically flag copyright violations do not catch it if the video size is changed (which is why you see it as a portion of the uploaded video), or if the audio is changed substantially.  They do both in those chipmunk videos.

It is still a copyright violation and youtube will take it down if found, but somebody who cares (like the actual copyright owner) will need to manually search, find it, and report it to youtube.  That also happens, but usually after a delay, and sometimes it doesn't get caught for months, because there is a limit to how many can be caught and reported manually.

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am so glad that foolish Mrs Lee is showing her stupid character even at work. She is so rude and brainless. I really don't know why JH keeps her.  

Right now, it is because she knows that her daughter has to get married to that nasty woman's son.  She won't do anything to make a bad situation worse.

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am so glad that foolish Mrs Lee is showing her stupid character even at work. She is so rude and brainless. I really don't know why JH keeps her. 

Remember JH saw the way she treated HN and HN has been updating her about the lady still against her relationship with the son

She has an axe to grind with her and it will be fun watching her reduce that lady to nothing.

If she let her go, I wouldn't be satisfied. Her reason for working in her boutique will not be achieved.

Let that woman know that she has been working for the sole heir of SJ boutique all these while which is HN. Infact, this should be the worst and most humiliating punishment so far.

51 minutes ago, darr said:

Remember JH saw the way she treated HN and HN has been updating her about the lady still against her relationship with the son

She has an axe to grind with her and it will be fun watching her reduce that lady to nothing. 

If she let her go, I wouldn't be satisfied.

I would have to disagree a bit.  I will be quite disappointed in JH, if she acts on emotions and does that. It will only make life more difficult for HN and HG.  You are right that HG's mom deserves it, and that JH has every right to be mad at her and go after her to teach her a lesson.  But sometimes you have to cut your losses and let go of some things when you are talking about your daughter's life ahead.

Peace and happiness in one's own life and the lives of those you care for, are more important than worrying about others getting their just-deserved grief.  That should be the first criterion.  Revenge and all that, should be done without it affecting your own life's happiness/peace.  Keep a fair bit of trust that karma will come to bite those people in their posteriors without your help.  And you certainly should not go for revenge or for teaching lessons if there will be collateral damage to people whom you care for, who will be put in tougher situations (like HN in this case).  It is a fine line, and one needs to deliberate carefully, without emotions, on whom to let go easy and by how much.

From that standpoint, I actually accept some forgiveness in some cases like HG's mom.  Or at least postpone it and go about it in a non-obvious way.  In this case, I am sure that HN will beg JH not to do anything too nasty to HG's mom.  Many here will take HN to task for being too kind, but I would give her kudos for being smart for her own sake.

But in the case of those bad guys you are cutting off from your life, and those you are convinced that others you care for also want out of their lives (when they know of the bad guys' deeds),  you should go after them with a vengeance, as that is your duty to yourself and others too.  That is why I want JH to not cut any slack for SH and JE and twist her knife deep into them.  Yes, the grandma, JE's dad, JiHu and even DumbGoon may still not want them out of their lives, but even in that case, forgiveness should be done only after some serious lesson-teaching.  Because even those people are better off in their lives with an SH and a JE who have learned their lessons well.

42 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I believe this is the reason.  Actually it is all still a copyright violation, but youtube's own algorithms that automatically flag copyright violations do not catch it if the video size is changed (which is why you see it as a portion of the uploaded video), or if the audio is changed substantially.  They do both in those chipmunk videos.

It is still a copyright violation and youtube will take it down if found, but somebody who cares (like the actual copyright owner) will need to manually search, find it, and report it to youtube.  That also happens, but usually after a delay, and sometimes it doesn't get caught for months, because there is a limit to how many can be caught and reported manually.

Right now, it is because she knows that her daughter has to get married to that nasty woman's son.  She won't do anything to make a bad situation worse.

by the way so many users on youtube who upload such videos were already reported, their accounts were suspended. They create other accounts and they sometimes delete the videos a day later.

U know @jayakris, given JH nature, I don't expect her to go down the mud with HG's mum.

No. But the satisfaction of seeing that the so called foundling that's not good enough for her dearest son is actually the daughter of her boss.

It will not be sweet again if she is no longer working for JH.

As @stroppyse rightly pointed out, she can't go to jail, so The only punishment is humiliation and what better way except that she is an employer of that foundling:D:lol: as she has refused to learn. 

That will make her know that it's never good to judge a book by the cover.

Of course she will be forgiven. 

She is materialistic quite all right but she loves her family equally and is actually a good mum.

Her only problem is resetting her brain to realise that her children are not tickets to heaven. 

Also I realised from the preview that her husband(which is the cause of her distorted view about life, which has learnt his lesson the hard way anyway) is on his way to glory again.

So hopefully, things will work out well between  them and he gives her that attention she was craving and erroneously transferred to the children.  In one of my posts, I hoped that he will start something again and JE dad be rewarded for his faithfulness and I'm happy the two men are on their way to success again. 

Archived