Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

She cant do that though she has been to the doctor already and was not pregnant. 

That's why she can because she is not but she lied to everyone that she is and her visit to the doctor was just putting an act for DG, so she hit two birds with one stone, she doesn't have to pretend to be pregnant anymore and she makes everyone hate on HN. But since YR knows and JH doesn't care she will be exposed for the lier she is.

• Like 9

@selen4ever  Thanks for the recap. :heart:

Love reading that YR overhears JE asking Hanna to take a pregnancy test.. I'm suspectimg something bad to happen again that would reveal JE was never pregnant.. This mother and daughter duo had one feet in the grave and the other foot on the banana peeling.. . Which will blow up first.. 

24 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I like how quick JH went back to hating JE. :joy:

That pregnancy stuff was a massive misstep since everyone knows about it . :joy:

@dramaninja  Koreas finest minds at work:w00t:  This was the dumbest plan of them all.

17 minutes ago, howa said:

I hope the writers don't make JE blame HN if she fell so she could say "I lost the baby because of HN"  it will be cliché and stupid.

@howa  I think it would be blamed on stress also the stress of HN not helping her with her job.. This is when JH will call jesus in to give mother and daughter duo there dues as she reads them they have no rights to nothing.. I want to see them kick out of both homes..

9 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

SH gave it to JH in front of a shocked JE. SH did not tell JE she will be announcing the fake pregnancy so JE was just as shocked as the others :P

YEs bit she went along with it   

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, howa said:

That's why she can because she is not but she lied to everyone that she is and her visit to the doctor was just putting an act for DG, so she hit two birds with one stone, she doesn't have to pretend to be pregnant anymore and she makes everyone hate on HN. But since YR knows and JH doesn't care she will be exposed for the lier she is.

No mean the hospital will know she wanst pregnant.

Also they will know this stuff when she goes to the hospital, you cant fake this stuff.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Yeah, but can she just go ahead and "fall" for Go'd sake, so we can move on?  I mean, off the staircase, into the Han river from a bridge, off the edge of a train station platform, from an apartment balcony into the garbage dumpster...  Anything will do!

:lol::lol:

And JH will eventually know it's fake pregnancy.

DG, I hope u will continue loving your darling sweet wife:D

I ain't pitying him at all.

• Like 8

HN asking JH to go easy on JE :wacko:

Spoiler

HN tells EA, SR and YR about JE's pregnancy. YR is suspicious.

Spoiler

HG's dad beauty mask

Spoiler

SH steals Hanna's ultrasound and her conversation with HG's mom that is interrupted by JH

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, browngirl said:

She is cray-cray. Both mother and daughter in my opinion need psychological help. :wacko:

Both SH and JE sense something is off since JH turned abusive and throwing JE under the bus recently.  JE was quick to sense that JH might know about HN but you can see they are both nodding their heads and saying it is just a phase since she is taking it out on SH because of the embezzlement of funds from SJ boutique.  The only way she could keep JE 's job is by getting on the good side of JH.  As all of you have said, this will back fire too.  Since they think that announcing that JE is pregnant will soften JH up, SH decided to go with it.  

Since they are both getting cornered, they cannot even think of a plan together.  This shows how the chain of lies that has been weaved since SH found out about HN / SJ is getting more and more difficult.  This one is going to be their weakest link since JH can order the doctor to check JE and find out that she is lying.  She does not even have to go that far.  After SH leaves, JH can get one of those home pregnancy test and order her to take it at home.  BUSTED!!  That was poor thinking and planning on SH part.  

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

No mean the hospital will know she wanst pregnant.

Also they will know this stuff when she goes to the hospital, you cant fake this stuff.

Her mother will take her and cover for her, it has been done in many Kdramas

• Like 5

1 minute ago, angelwingssf said:

This one is going to be their weakest link since JH can order the doctor to check JE and find out that she is lying.  She does not even have to go that far.  After SH leaves, JH can get one of those home pregnancy test and order her to take it at home.  BUSTED!!  That was poor thinking and planning on SH part.  

Exactly what I was thinking. JH can just tell JE to take a pregnancy test at home in her presence or just straight up go with her to the hospital and have the doctor confirm right there and then if the pregnancy is true, all without telling SH. She is also JE MIL so she also has the right to do that. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, howa said:

Her mother will take her and cover for her, it has been done in many Kdramas

With what money!?!?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

With what money!?!?/

No, she could say "I took her to the hospital and they said she should rest in bed because she lost the baby.". No need to a real trip to the hospital.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Just now, jayakris said:

And.... If you haven't noticed, we are on page 250 of this thread!!!!

300, here we come :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Just now, jayakris said:

And.... If you haven't noticed, we are on page 250 of this thread!!!!

Yey! Cheers to 250 and more! :D

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

With what money!?!?

JH of course!:lol:

Big sis will always forgive :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, darr said:

JH of course!:lol:

Big sis will always forgive :D

She seen the real JE today so no allowance!

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

She seen the real JE today so no allowance!

It will be blamed on pregnancy hormones :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5