Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Just now, browngirl said:

Goodness, another theft?! How many charges will be pressed on her when they finally catch her transgressions? At this point, if she does go to jail, I don't think she'll ever get out!

Too bad the BTS pics show that she won't be going to jail or will be released very quickly - just in time for HN's wedding. Really, HN, inviting those vipers...

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Fixing the translation a bit more  --- "SH senses trouble with the Missing Child documentary and hires someone to steal the tape.  Sanghun (HG's dad) faces a crisis during the Homeshopping broadcast, as he cannot swallow a skate fish."

Lol she is so dumb I just love it. :joy:

Really steal the tape? :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

So the perenial THIEF is AT IT AGAIN! When will she EVER STOP?

Exactly! Little Miss Sticky Fingers! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

With what money!?!?

No need for money and no need for her mom to go with her to cover for her as long as DG is written as the dumb/wimp character that he's been so far:o:lol:. So JE goes to the hospital with him, but he doesn't get in with her:blink:. SO JE comes out of the doctor's and produces the echo that SH stole for her from HaNa and DG is overjoyed with it....Nevermind the date / name on the echo. DG can't see that :rolleyes::D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

One thing I noticed, after watching the clips.   YR did not overhear the main parts of the JE and SH conversation outside the JG house.   She only heard that if they are caught on this, it will be big trouble.  In fact, after JE goes in, YR comes out from where she was hiding and says, "damnit, if only I had come down just a bit earlier".

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, jayakris said:

One thing I noticed, after watching the clips.   YR did not overhear the main parts of the JE and SH conversation outside the JG house.   She only hear that if they are caught on this, it will be big trouble.  In fact, after JE goes in, YR comes out from where she was hiding and says, "damnit, if only I had come down just a bit earlier".

But it was enough for her to get suspicious. And YR is like a shark when she smells blood. :naughty: Thank you for translating :)

Do you mind summarizing what the doctor tells JE? I understood that she told her she was not pregnant and JE said she knew that. But after that the doctor says something that makes JE not look happy. Will she have problems conceiving? 

And the video preview:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, jayakris said:

One thing I noticed, after watching the clips.   YR did not overhear the main parts of the JE and SH conversation outside the JG house.   She only hear that if they are caught on this, it will be big trouble.  In fact, after JE goes in, YR comes out from where she was hiding and says, "damnit, if only I had come down just a bit earlier".

I really want to learn Korean too :) 

I am already beginning :) 

Thanks for translating to us :) 

:D @selen4ever you uploaded the preview, I was about to do the same :D I feel I am in a marathon with you :) :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Do you mind summarizing what the doctor tells JE? I understood that she told her she was not pregnant and JE said she knew that. But after that the doctor says something that makes JE not look happy. Will she have problems conceiving

I'm now watching the full episode.  Just saw this part.  Yes, the doctor said she will have difficulties in a natural childbirth.  She can get pregnant but she has a blockage in the Fallopian tube.  The doc asked her to come back for more tests.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

even if SH is redeemed, she will not be treated as before. JH will never trust her again. She might not work in SJ boutique. Her husband will not have the same feelings for her. The same applies to JE. I see only DG forgiving her but the rest will not. Except for HN too :) who very easily forgives JE

• Like 9

3 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- SH steals an ultrasound pic from Hanna's purse and is nearly caught by HG's mom

- HG's mom fight with SH about her letting Hanna take a pregnancy test and in comes JH. SH quickly changes the topic. (not sure how much JH heard)  

JH did hear HG's mom being angry and saying that SH had asked for a pregnancy test.  JH didn't hear whom she asked.  But there is more than enough there for JH to ask HG's mom later what it was about and why she was angry about it.   This is not going to end well for SH, yet again.

By the way, her plan was exactly what we thought.  Earlier, outside JG's house, she told JE that it would be fine if she just became pregnant later anyway.  JE asked what if she were not to get pregnant.  The mom says that they would have no choice but to just say that she had a miscarriage.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, mimi said:

No need for money and no need for her mom to go with her to cover for her as long as DG is written as the dumb/wimp character that he's been so far:o:lol:. So JE goes to the hospital with him, but he doesn't get in with her:blink:. SO JE comes out of the doctor's and produces the echo that SH stole for her from HaNa and DG is overjoyed with it....Nevermind the date / name on the echo. DG can't see that :rolleyes::D

There is immense joy especially in first pregnancy when both couples are there viewing their foetus heartbeat.

JE couldn't wait for her husband to experience that feeling. And the niconcop(sorry, I don't even know the meaning of this word but it feels right to use it and describe DG) was happy. Why didn't he insist on going back to do it again so he will have that rare feeling?

It's one of the moments men cherish and it bonds them more to the mother and child.

Mr o yes, u will dig ur own grave with ur foolish love.

I want to ask, what is SH and her mum fighting for now?

It doesn't actually make sense at this level.

It has gone beyond favouritism

Is SH not guilty of what she accused her mum of doing?

Did she forget she has a son?

I don't think it's more about how much she loves her daughter.

The two has  mental problems and as very selfish to the core.

They manipulate each other.

JE manipulates her mum and her mum does so so it's like they are out in it for themselves.

SH don't have a car? 

Maybe I skipped where she was shown she has one

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, jayakris said:

JH did hear that SH had asked for a pregnancy test.  JH didn't hear whom she asked.  But there is more than enough there for JH to ask HG's mom later what it was about and why she was angry about it.   This is not going to end well for SH, yet again.

By the way, her plan was exactly what we thought.  Earlier, outside JG's house, she told JE that it would be fine if she just became pregnant later anyway.  JE asked what if she were not to get pregnant.  The mom says that they would have no choice but to just say that she had a miscarriage.

The fact she says this stuff so casually shows how much of a garbage person she is.

I think this stop being about JE a long time ago.

• Like 5

Poor JH is so HEARTBROKEN to watch the way JE abusing HN verbally this episode.

She must be in a dilemma about WHEN to reveal HN as SJ! :dissapointed_relieved:

But I'm sure JH DOES NOT buy JE's pregnancy story at all judging from her facial expression. Of course she's just PLAYING ALONG in order to catch them in the end.:D

• Like 7

I’m actually disappointed in today episode I thought there would be more JH revenging and outsmart the mother-daughter duo but it seemed she believed the pregnancy and didn’t do any investigation regarding it. I’m just hoping that YR can put two and two together like what she overheard SH & JE talking and the news that JE is pregnant and realized that what they are afraid of being caught because it was a lie and go tell JH.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The fatc she says this stuff so casually shows how much of a garbage person she is.

I think this stop being about JE a long time ago.

I just said it, the two of them are in this for themselves. SH never actually loved her daughter.

On some occasions earlier we have seen her tell her mum had she ever cared about what she (JE)wanted instead of what she(her mum) want. The mum is pushing her and as its to her own advantage, she is responding positively.

She on the other hand is pushing her mum to do her bidding......

Infact,  I don't know what these two actually want. Is it JH wealth?

• Like 9

3 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- JE pulls HN outside and scream at her for not minding her business. JH sees HN being pulled and follows them outside so she hears it all. 

JE said some real harsh words there.  "For God's sake, can you get the hell out of my life?"...  "Stop sticking to my life like a leach"... HN is stunned - "What? A leach?"... JE: "Right. A leach. Just the sight of you makes my blood dry out.  Blood goes out of my whole body, I mean"  (this doesn't come out right in English, but "HN sucks the life of her" is the implication).  HN: "What in the world are you saying I did?  What is this big friggin mistake I did??"...  JE: "Don't you know that your whole existence is the mistake?" HN: "what?".  JE: "Shall I really tell you the truth?  I'd be happy if you just disappeared.  I mean I'd be happy if you just died".  And she leaves.

But JH was so mad when she went and sat down at her office after seeing this.  Till that point, JH had no plans to really do that documentary (because she knows there is no reason for it).  Now she has decided that she is going to twist the knife into JE and SH.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

1 minute ago, jayakris said:

JE said some real harsh words there.  "For God's sake, can you get the hell out of my life?"...  "Stop sticking to my life like a leach"... HN is stunned - "What? A leach?"... JE: "Right. A leach. Just the sight of you makes my blood dry out.  Blood goes out of my whole body, I mean"  (this doesn't come out right in English, but "HN she sucks the life of her" is the implication).  HN: "What in the world are you saying I did?  What is this big friggin mistake I did??"...  JE: "Don't you know that your whole existence is the mistake?" HN: "what?".  JE: "Shall I really tell you the truth?  I'd be happy if you just disappeared.  I mean I'd be happy if you just died".  And she leaves.

But JH was so mad when she went and sat down at her office after seeing this.  Till that point, JH had no plans to really do that documentary (because she knows there is no reason for it).  Now she has decided that she is going to twist the knife into JE and SH.

HN look really hurt then, dont think she will be up to defending  JE anymore.

JE  is still the same nasty person she was since the beginning.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

They even have the name of the patient and the date of the ultrasound, the width, height and depth, location of the fetus etc., 

We are suppose to suspend our common sense on this. Anyone who has ever been pregnant or knows someone who has would know this. DG is just foolish enough to be taken in because he finally gets his wish of a child. He can't fathom that JE would lie about something as important as this. Its going to be devastating for him to learn it was a lie from the beginning. 

JE was angry with HN in today's episode I read in another post because she stopped her from drinking coffee and the pregnancy was announced at work. This just shows that JE was hoping to be able to do what she wanted and not have anyone outside the family learn she was pregnant. HN dashed that so the more pressure there is from her husband and family over this fake baby the more she will want to find  a way to kill two birds with one stone perhaps. A. rid herself of a child she did not intend to have in the first place allowing her to go back to drinking coffee and eating what she wanted along with being severe enough that she will tell a lie that due to the accident she can't have kids or has a problem which stops her husband from worrying the heck out of her for a kid and b. removing HN who she sees is the cause of all her problems and her deep seated Jealousy and hate.

Making HN the bad guy is what JE wants the most.  JE does not want HN to be seen in a good light and wants everyone who currently like her so much to hate her. Especially JH , DG and his father. Even grandmother likes her so JE is going to try everything to not only stop SJ from coming back but ruining that image that HN has instilled in everyone. Its just as foolish as her mom trying to steal that tape. Both are going to be the plots that get them finally exposed for the evil, selfish witches they are. JE and SH are mirrored personalities. Everything that SH felt about JH growing up has now been passed on to JE who has continued the vicious cycle of jealousy and envy against SJ. 

JE has a very good idea that the moment that HN is found out to be SJ her world will blow up. Her mother and her will most likely be kicked out of the family and she will loose her marriage to DG. its her greatest fear for others to find out what she did and hate her. The sad part is she never realized if she had told about SJ being found she would have been forgiven for everything but instead they continue to try to stop JH from finding SJ. 

Now SH will go as far as trying to steal the tape but its foolish because its a setup as JH already knows who her daughter is and where she is as well. SH is like a chicken with its head cut off constantly running around doing pointless things and making noise. Its funny she complains to HN that she is the bane of her existence but all of her troubles and JE's troubles started from one bad act that continued to snow ball into other further evil acts against two people that did not deserve it.

I have said before they can't harm JH because they need her. Their tie to her is how they have some type of recognition. But they don't get that they hurt themselves when they harm JH's daughter who is suppose to be family.  No one gave them the right to try to steal a place that did not belong to them. If JE or SH could not make it good on their own then that is no one's fault but themselves for not measuring up. JH nor HN stood in their way or blocked their path. Both women are truly blinded by their own short comings and can't face that they are the problem not anyone else. It has to be another person in their way instead of realizing they do not measure up to the greatness they think they are.  So ultimately in the end she and her mother will be seen as trash which they did not want. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, darr said:

And the niconcop(sorry, I don't even know the meaning of this word but it feels right to use it and describe DG) was happy

"Nincompoop" is the word you were thinking of.  Perfect word for the fellow too!

• Like 7