[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

EA seems to be preparing herself to loose HN but I don't think she will loose her. JH would not be that cruel and she knows that without EA SJ would truly continue to be missing in the world. With out EA loving her as her own and raising her where would SJ be. I think that JH will reassure EA that she is not trying to take HN back from her she just wants to be a part of her life too. 

Both JH and EA are big hearted and kind human beings.  They are not greedy and work hard to make a living and some make ends meet.  They do not live off the riches or accolades of others.  Nor do they live on others fame or fortune.  They are simpleton until they are harmed and become ferocious as tigers.  That 's how I would characterize them.  It is sad that SH is just the opposite of JH even though they share the same DNA, it must have mutated to be born as the black sheep of the family.  Probably the grandmother realized this early on and must therefore have been treating her different than her older daughter.  

I have to admit that after tomorrow’s episode there will only be 5 left :bawling:

I am going to have withdrawals :tears:

If anyone here is watching Love to the End I will see you in that forum as I am also addicted to that drama!!!! 

Theres not a lot of activity there as there is here. 

Its on episode 60 and the forum only has 31 pages. 

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode! 

If evil witch manages to steal the tape about SJ, our now smart JH will by now surely know that it is an "INSIDE" job regarding the theft. This after her watching how JE showed her HATRED for HN by wanting her DEAD. She was truly DEVASTATED to hear that and even cried.:angry:

JH will deduce from past thefts:

1. SJ's photo which she had placed on her latest family photo with JG & DG.

2. Flyers appealing for news about SJ.

3. The missing prerecorded tape regarding SJ.

Who else BUT her own evil sister/niece duo would know about her frantic search for her own long lost daughter? And are trying to SABOTAGE every possible effort made! :rage:

JH must really be  feeling like they have struck a knife into her heart right now. To be BETRAYED by her own sister & niece of all people! :bawling:

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 115

Hwang walks away from Kang in a huff.  Kang is like, WTF?

When Kang arrives at his office for a business meeting, Lee informs her that the Network is in a panic because  the House of Yoon has cancelled its contracts over a mistake Hwang made.

Hwang storms into Yoon’s office but she is not there.  Then Hwang and her Mother bicker.  Then Hwang gives her the lowdown.

Hwang trails her Mother as she storms into Chez Park/Yoon.

When Hwang’s Mother confronts Yoon,  Hwang is more surprised than anyone else to learn that she is supposed to be pregnant.  Hwang’s Mother hands Yoon one of those urine pregnancy tester dealies which reads positive, raising the question of who Hwang’s Mother knows that is really pregnant.  Not to mention how she obtained the urine sample.

When everyone begs Yoon to reconsider terminating the Shopping Network contracts, Yoon coldly informs them that she will “think about it.”

Ha!  The urine turns out to be Lee’s Sisters.  Via a flashback, we learn that Hwang’s Mother demanded that Lee’s Sister produce a positive test to prove that she is pregnant.

Ha!  No more nocturnal “headaches” for Hwang until she conceives.

Hwang’s Mother is like, Look at the ceiling and think of Korea.  And if that doesn’t work, you can always say you miscarried.  Unfortunately, Fake Daughter has real ears and has just added this exchange to her arsenal.

Halmoni and Dawg celebrate the Fake News.

Hwang’s Mother arrives home and is in no mood to join the celebration.

When Lee’s Mother hears about the pregnancy test, she promises to “take care of it tomorrow.”

Lee’s Father has landed a commercial modeling gig. Before he can become too full of himself, Lee reminds him that it is a commercial for stink fish.

Yoon tells Kang that she has ways to “help” Lee’s Mother realize how wonderful Kang is.

Kang asks Yoon not to cancel her firms contracts with the Shopping Network so that Hwang will not be fired.  Hwang overhears.

In her bedroom, Hwang flashes Devil Eyes.

When she hears Kang say that Hwang is pregnant, Fake Daughter knows it’s Fake News.

When his office mates hear that his wife is pregnant, Park becomes The Man.

Kim laments his single status again.

Hwang’s Mother steals one of Lee’s Sister’s ultrasound photos.  Unfortunately for her, Lee’s Mother almost catches her in the act.   Just as Lee’s Mother begins to Launch about the pregnancy test, Yoon walks in and quickly does the math.  But Yoon pretends not to realize what is going on and continues into her office.

When Hwang visits the gynecologist, she learns that she has a condition that makes becoming pregnant difficult and dangerous for her.

Hwang gives the purloined ultrasound photo to Park, who is overjoyed.

At dinner Park Sr. tells Yoon he has a new idea for finding her missing daughter.  Hwang suddenly chokes on her food.   It turns out that one of Park’s close relatives is producing a TV show devoted to finding missing children.  When Hwang hears that the producer has already agreed to feature Yoon’s hunt for her daughter, Hwang gets morning sickness even though it is evening and she isn’t pregnant.

Hwang tells Park that the prospect of her family’s story being on TV is stressing her out.  When Park relays this to Yoon she tells him that she won’t be doing the show. After eavesdropping on this conversation, Hwang smirks.

Morning.

In his shop, Park Sr. asks Kang’s Mother if she and her Daughter would like to appear on his relative’s TV program.  When she doesn’t leap at the chance, he is puzzled.

Hwang arrives for work as her Boss  meeting with Lee and Kang.   Kang blurts out the Fake News.   When her boss begins to rattle on about the Shopping Network’s great pregnancy benefits, Hwang begins to squirm.

As Yoon enters the lobby of the Shopping Network, Hwang is galloping out of the building with Kang in tow.  Aware that pregnant women rarely gallop, Yoon decides to investigate.

Yoon overhears Hwang tell Kang that she wants her to die.

Yoon sits in her office plotting her next move.

As Hwang is dawdling in the courtyard, Park Sr.’s hotshot TV producer relative arrives.

As Hwang wonders why the relative is visiting, Yoon emerges from her house and tells her she has decided to do the Missing Daughter Search show after all.

2 hours ago, girrlit said:

I can't see HG's silly mother being won over by grandchildren, she still hasn't warmed up to the idea of the one already on the way.

Unless she transfers her unfulfilled dreams from her kids to her grandkids..

Though there may be some drama magic I guess, I wouldn't quite believe it though. 

Actually, in regards to hgs mum... I find it interesting that there has not even been the slightest sign of redemption in her. In the admittedly small pool of dailies I have watched, the secondary baddy normally shows some mild signs of redemption by this stage. In this case theres been not a single sign, really wondering at what drama magic is going to happen that hn can live there after marriage..

I have been of the opinion for a long time, that everybody here takes HG's mom way too seriously.  In fact, the writer has had some people in the drama taking her seriously at times too.   But the writer has established through enough instances, that the woman is nothing but a shallow person that is just all talk and no walk.   That was all well-established with the Leo-Hanna wedding way back.   In fact even HG has not been dealing with her in any seriousness lately, because he knows that she has no choice and will come around.  Heck, even HN has got a clue that she is not that big a deal either and just stood up to her. 

No need to over-react to a person who is basically a lightweight and need to be taken as one. People need to learn to ignore such characters -- and that is what the writer has always been trying to convey.  I have been ignoring HG's mom and been only looking at her only for humor all along.

In fact, that is why the writer had not shown any other scene but a tantrum at the hospital (when HG had the baseball injury), to show the "deep wounds" she inflicted on HG.  That was deliberately to indicate that if you could manage to just ignore that woman and go about your own business, there was nothing much to get upset about.  There is nothing deep in her character, to get upset about. 

I don't mean to say that a few instances like at the hospital aren't enough to deeply hurt a son.  Rather I think the writer is hinting that the way out is rather easy - and that is to just ignore her and move on, as a grown up.  HG has come around to that point, and all he needed was a perception that HN was with him to "get past that mountain".  So he is now blissfully ignoring his mom.  His dad always knew it about his wife, and was smart enough to temporarily show that he was with her, knowing fully well that if HN and HG were to really insist on sticking together, he would be making the final decision and ignoring his wife, like he did.

Except some nasty talk, and throwing a cup of water on HN, that woman has not committed any crime that cannot be explained away on the basis of ignorance.  Both from being ignorant of facts, and from being of the natively ignorant type! :) ...  Do not expect any real retribution or anything for her.  The writer will only make her be a butt of jokes and she will lose face.  The drama will use that for some humor.  That's it.  She is immaterial in the plot.  So, we had better not expect to see anybody making her kneel down and cry, or even asking her to apologize for anything.  Be forewarned, so as not to be disappointed.

The way the drama has portrayed that shallow woman as nothing but shallow all along, I won't find anything logically wrong if she has a change of heart in 1 minute flat.  She will ask HG,  "did you know this?  Why didn't anybody tell me? Now I am the bad one here?  I wouldn't have yelled at the gaejibae if I knew she was Daepyeonim's daughter.  Aigoo, what do I do now? bwah..."   Then she will insist that she will give "horak" (approval) if HN comes and apologizes to her for talking back to her at the office.  HN will go and apologize, and she will say "Mweo.. I didn't do great in this either, but thank you. I entrust my HanGyeol with you".  In 2 minutes, the writer will take care of it.  That's all.   They will make some humor scenes and we will move on to the wedding and baby-making processes.

15 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Except some nasty talk, and throwing a cup of water on HN, that woman has not committed any crime that cannot be explained away on the basis of ignorance.  Both from being ignorant of facts, and from being of the natively ignorant type! :) ...

Except that on at least two occasions I can recall she was only prevented from striking Kang by the timely arrival of her Son or Yoon.

Lee's Mother's resistance to Leo were ignorance, Archie Bunker style anti-Eyetalian xenophobia.

Her actions toward Kang, on the other hand, are fairly described as vicious and hateful.

In Leo's case, only her acquiescence to his marriage to her daughter was required.  

In Kang's case, I think she needs to make some acknowledgement of her shameful conduct and request Kang's forgiveness.

Doesn't Korean tradition provide a totally secular process for doing so?  Once and done.

2 hours ago, jimb said:

Except that on at least two occasions I can recall she was only prevented from striking Kang by the timely arrival of her Son or Yoon.

Oh, slapping people is no crime in dramas, you know!  The nasty women are shown to slap the poor young girls at the drop of a hat.  They never get any retribution for that.  It is like they have some right to do that as per cultural tradition, which is to be preserved! :)

2 hours ago, jimb said:

In Kang's case, I think she needs to make some acknowledgement of her shameful conduct and request Kang's forgiveness. 

Of course she needs to.  I am just saying that they will most probably not make her do it, with the excuse that we are taking her too seriously while the drama wanted us to have laughed all along about how ignorant she is.  They didn't succeed in convincing us, but the writer probably doesn't know it.

Is that a plot hole? Just LOOK at JH's disgusting look when the 2 evil duo rushed to announce the FAKE NEWS!:P

JH must indeed be dumb if she didn't notice JE with the same clothes she wore that morning SPRINTING (a pregnant woman)like Usain Bolt after her car and then conveniently announced the FAKE NEWS within a short time! :tounge_xd:

24 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

JH must indeed be dumb if she didn't notice JE with the same clothes she wore that morning SPRINGTING (a pregnant woman)after her car and then conveniently announced the FAKE NEWS within a short time! :tounge_xd:

I don't know why people think that pregnant women cannot run, or work or walk.  This drama is making pregnant women be treated like invalids, it is ridiculous.  Many women would not even know that they may be pregnant and go about their business on a daily basis.  Even when we have morning sickness, we are just fine the rest of the day.  I have never seen women like Hanna where she is dozing off in the middle of the workday.  Most women work both at home and at work - many professional jobs (myself included) and even though our spouses give us a hand in some of the chores, we do the rest of them till we deliver the child.  I am looking at Hanna and JE and wondering - is this Korean Culture?  I think Koreans are the hardest when it comes to education and work.  Seeing people depicted as incompetent and lazy makes me laugh.  Why such discrepancy in bringing most common reality in dramas.  

29 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

Is that a plot hole? Just LOOK at JH's disgusting look when the 2 evil duo rushed to announce the FAKE NEWS!:P

JH must indeed be dumb if she didn't notice JE with the same clothes she wore that morning SPRINTING (a pregnant woman)like Usain Bolt after her car and then conveniently announced the FAKE NEWS within a short time! :tounge_xd:

Come on now.  JE didn't know in the morning, but happened to pee in the afternoon.  She has the habit of just holding that tester thingy and peeing on it every time just for the heck of it, hoping that DG hasn't been shooting blanks, you know!    Don't get over-logical here :)

Conveniently evil witch will announce to JH about JE's threatened miscarriage condition to try and prevent JH from appearing on TV appearance! 

But this time after seeing with her OWN EYES how JE cursed and swore at HN,  I wont be surprised she'll show those 2 how RUTHLESS she can be by NOT caring about JE's pregnancy any more. She's on REVENGE MODE!:triumph:

31 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I don't know why people think that pregnant women cannot run, or work or walk.  This drama is making pregnant women be treated like invalids, it is ridiculous.  Many women would not even know that they may be pregnant and go about their business on a daily basis.  Even when we have morning sickness, we are just fine the rest of the day.  I have never seen women like Hanna where she is dozing off in the middle of the workday.  Most women work both at home and at work - many professional jobs (myself included) and even though our spouses give us a hand in some of the chores, we do the rest of them till we deliver the child.  I am looking at Hanna and JE and wondering - is this Korean Culture?  I think Koreans are the hardest when it comes to education and work.  Seeing people depicted as incompetent and lazy makes me laugh.  Why such discrepancy in bringing most common reality in dramas.  

@angelwingssf

When I mentioned about JE SPRINTING while pregnant,  I'm only referring it to the context of kdramas.

I'm sorry if I've offended you. I did mentioned to @UnniSarahthat NOT everyone has nausea while pregnant, has morning sickness or food cravings

In reality life should be normal during pregnancy. Couples can still continue with their ahemmmmmm s........ activities.

I myself was caught running after a bus by my colleagues while pregnant wearing stilletos! :blush:

53 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I don't know why people think that pregnant women cannot run, or work or walk.  This drama is making pregnant women be treated like invalids, it is ridiculous.  Many women would not even know that they may be pregnant and go about their business on a daily basis.  Even when we have morning sickness, we are just fine the rest of the day.  I have never seen women like Hanna where she is dozing off in the middle of the workday.  Most women work both at home and at work - many professional jobs (myself included) and even though our spouses give us a hand in some of the chores, we do the rest of them till we deliver the child.

One of the events in Pearl S. Buck's classic book, "Good Earth" that I vividly remember from when I read it some decades years ago is the main female character giving birth to her first baby.  She is poor, and works in a farm in China.  She does the farm work during the day even through some labor pains, goes home, prepares food for her husband, goes to her room and then gives birth to a baby all by herself!   I could not believe it when I read it, but in reality it is all possible.  And you are right that dramas make heavy weather of it.

23 minutes ago, jayakris said:

One of the events in Pearl S. Buck's classic book, "Good Earth" that I vividly remember from when I read it some decades years ago is the main female character giving birth to her first baby.  She is poor, and works in a farm in China.  She does the farm work during the day even through some labor pains, goes home, prepares food for her husband, goes to her room and then gives birth to a baby all by herself!   I could not believe it when I read it, but in reality it is all possible.  And you are right that dramas make heavy weather of it.

@joke lanfoo - I did not comment to critique you or anything.  I was trying to figure out why these dramas make it so, when in real life, it is not so.  Yes, when women get pregnant, we have to be a bit careful, but not how they have depicted in the drama.  I am sure every working mother can vouch that we did everything inside and outside the house till the last week of delivery.  Maybe we are a bit tired because of the weight we gain, but it is not necessarily so.  Most normal pregnancies are just a breeze.  

@jayakris - what I wrote was more of what I experienced and many of my friends, colleagues, acquaintances experienced.  It is true that it is better to be active and do everything that you normally do including those in the bedroom (:wub: @joke lanfoo ) without sleeping off like Hanna especially during the initial stages of the pregnancy.  Some asian cultures depict that including Indian culture and shown that way in dramas and movies, but living in the western world it has been completely different.  I remember my mom telling me how they had to rest for 6 months, fed like a cow and taken care of both during pregnancy and after delivery.  I was up and about running around from the 2nd day of delivery onwards.  Most normal pregnancy and delivery are that way.  My mother was stunned seeing me that way.  6 weeks later headed back to work full time professional job after dropping my kid at daycare.  That was one of the reasons I was asking if it was that way in Korean culture.    

5 hours ago, howa said:

:dizzy:  :fearful: How could she put that in her bag I just don't get it, :scream:

@howa  I found it funny she handing it out like someone wants to hold that thing that has been in contact with urine:o Mother and daughter are totally nuts.. Another point for JH to look at why is her mom carrying it around instead of JE it's supposed to be hers:w00t: These two are a crack up I'm finding it more hilarious the stuff they do..

Archived