Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

8 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

I AM SPOT ON! :D

I did suspect  that That perrenial THIEF, SH who steals almost everything,  stole Hana's ultrasound pix! 

And SHE DID!:tounge_xd:

And I guess she also asked HaNa to pee on a pregnancy test? Geez, the lengths she would go to for her and her daughter's interest. :rolleyes: 

And thanks @selen4ever for the summary for today's episode. Can't wait for the clips to come out. :)

• Like 10

I like how quick JH went back to hating JE. :joy:

That pregnancy stuff was a massive misstep since everyone knows about it . :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I like how quick JH went back to hating JE. :joy:

That pregnancy stuff was a massive misstep since everyone knows about it . :joy:

I doubt she ever stopped hating JE, especially since she has YR to spy on everything! :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

So, again there are no scenes with our lead pair, @selen4ever ???  :( ... Looks like another whole episode with the JE story line.  Can we just hurry up and have her fall down a staircase and be unconscious in a hospital or something?  Argh!

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, jayakris said:

So, again there is no scenes with our lead pair, @selen4ever ???  :( ... Looks like another whole episode with the JE story line.  Can we just hurry up and have her fall down a staircase and be unconscious in a hospital or something?  Argh!

Yeah thats  annoying.

• Like 7

I hope the writers don't make JE blame HN if she fell so she could say "I lost the baby because of HN"  it will be cliché and stupid.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, howa said:

I hope the writers don't make JE blame HN if she fell so she could say "I lost the baby because of HN"  it will be cliché and stupid.

That's why I said I want want her to fall and be unconscious!! :)   Then she wakes up in jail with her mom, and the mom is plotting to get HN to come to the jail so she can yell at her for why they are in jail. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

3 minutes ago, howa said:

She cant do that though she has been to the doctor already and was not pregnant.

I am pretty sure they can tell this lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, jayakris said:

So, again there is no scenes with our lead pair, @selen4ever ???  :( ... Looks like another whole episode with the JE story line.  Can we just hurry up and have her fall down a staircase and be unconscious in a hospital or something?  Argh!

Technically there were 2 scenes where HN and HG were in the same room :mellow: But the first one was like 30 seconds with HN just feeling sorry for JE and the seconds was during the JE should not drink coffee conversation. 

The writer is really stingy this week with the OTP scenes. And even separately HN and HG feel like supporting characters.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Technically there were 2 scenes where HN and HG were in the same room :mellow: But the first one was like 30 seconds with HN just feeling sorry for JE and the seconds was during the JE should not drink coffee conversation. 

The writer is really stingy this week with the OTP scenes. And even separately HN and HG feel like supporting characters.

Leads always going to feel like that in 120 episode dramas this is just the final setup for JE fall.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

did SH make Hanna use pregnancy test, and gave to JE?

SH gave it to JH in front of a shocked JE. SH did not tell JE she will be announcing the fake pregnancy so JE was just as shocked as the others :P

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, selen4ever said:

SH gave it to JH in front of a shocked JE. SH did not tell JE she will be announcing the fake pregnancy so JE was just as shocked as the others :P

Lol this is all so dumb she cant keep none of this stuff obviously she just made her life more miserable for nothing

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Just now, selen4ever said:

She is cray-cray. Both mother and daughter in my opinion need psychological help. :wacko:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Leads always going to feel like that in 120 episode dramas this is just the final setup for JE fall.

Yeah, but can she just go ahead and "fall" for God's sake, so we can move on?  I mean, off the staircase... or into the Han river from a bridge, off the edge of a train station platform, from an apartment balcony into the garbage dumpster...  Anything will do!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

The clips are getting uploaded on instagram:

The first of the two HG/HN in the same room scenes:

SH making Hanna take the pregnancy test:

Spoiler

SH/JE conversation:

Spoiler

YR's great timing but she did not hear enough:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Also what she thought that HN was just going to ignore what she doing as a suppose pregnant lady? I mean how dumb can she get?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I know it's almost always like this since it's a daily drama but 2 scenes for an entire episode is REALLY FRACKING STINGY :( And they're the LEADS! Enough with JE, I agree with @jayakris, can't she just fall... somewhere?!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1