Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

1 hour ago, joke lanfoo said:

Evil witch JE has now suspected JH knows about SJ/HN connection and is sure HN doesn't.:triumph: 

If it was a sweet revenge plot it would be a problem, but here even if JE knows she will only go on her knees and beg for forgiveness. SH and JE if their other family members found out it is a problem, they will do anything so no one could find out about the truth and the only thing that could save them if SH was out of the way but I don't think they will go this far.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I wasn’t sure whether to say something about this or not since so many are having fun with this, but in the baby shop scene, HG doesn’t actually say that it’s common to have a baby even before getting married these days. The pleasingness of the dialogue in that scene is how much the viewer may infer from the HG’s words rather than that it being explicitly spelt out as apparently some of the subbing is doing. Being pregnant before being wed is still seen as being a bit shameful in current Korean society, though given that an engagement is treated as seriously as a marriage, an engaged couple is allowed more privacy together which can lead to more liberties post engagement but prior to the wedding.

@joke lanfoo, I think HN has been through enough, though the saving grace if SH/JE does do yet another nasty thing to HN is that JH won’t buy it, so it will fall back on SH/JE. If they do plot something, I would hope that DG catches JE in the act so that he has no choice but to face the monster that he’s married.

@stroppyse

Yes! I do agree that HN has been through enough. I really hope she RECOVERS her childhood memory before any more nasty stuff is inflicted on her. It will be cartartic if she recovers it  in front of JH & the evil daughter-mum duo! :D

• Like 7

Damn! I'm enjoying this badass Jinhee. The preview for today's episode is funny as hell. Sunhee really has a thick skin to DEMAND Jinhee to retract her decision to not continue with promoting with K1 just because Jieun is pregnant? What does it have to do with Jinhee? How shameless does these two can be?

I'm praying that it will end the way I want it to be. The pair in jail (it is still a crime to orchestrate a kidnapping and isn't Jinhee can sue them for emotional damage or something?) and isolated from the family.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is not fair that SH get punished alone. JE was the instigator, she is equally guilty, or even more guilty than SH.

I agree with this 100%. We all know that SH was happy and did at first wanted to tell her sister that SJ is alive, but her daughter didn't want to do that for fear that she may lose her adored status in the household. It would be a huge cop out for this writer if he/she does end up with the "oh, she's pregnant and therefore has to be forgiven because having a child will change her" trope.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

Damn! I'm enjoying this badass Jinhee. The preview for today's episode is funny as hell. Sunhee really has a thick skin to DEMAND Jinhee to retract her decision to not continue with promoting with K1 just because Jieun is pregnant? What does it have to do with Jinhee? How shameless does these two can be?

I'm praying that it will end the way I want it to be. The pair in jail (it is still a crime to orchestrate a kidnapping and isn't Jinhee can sue them for emotional damage or something?) and isolated from the family.

Agree! I love how JH is paying the evil mother-daughter duo back and still both of them claim to be innocent of any wrongdoing! So thick-skinned and twisted they are that i really want both of them to end in jail.  Like JH said, what she is doing is not even a fraction of what they did to her daughter.  Not to mention the time that they (HN & JH) should have been spending together after the emotional turmoil of so many years of waiting and always wondering if her daughter is even alive.  I'm not a vindictive person by nature but in this drama, i am happy to see the villains getting a dose of their own medicine! :blush:

• Like 9

I'm guessing JE's pregnancy is fake. Unlike when Hanna's pregnant they showed progression in a few episodes like she was eating more, dizziness and throwing up so i guess the writer is not making a sudden "miracle" with this one.

All the pictures being shared was so nice i'm going to have some SAT withdrawals this was my second daily drama that i watched (my first was enemies from the past) and i can say that it was worth watching it. I think i'm gonna check out the drama that will replace SAT and also the drama of the actress playing YR Bloom Dal Soon. :)

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, mamanijared said:

Same :anguished:

ha! enemies was my 1st daily as well!

Hopefully our luck with dailies continues :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mamanijared said:
1 hour ago, girrlit said:

I am so going to have withdrawals when this drama (and this thread) ends. ;(

That is why I was asking for what drama we can all move to.  So far,  "Love to the end" that airs half hour before this drama on KBS is the only suggestion.  That drama's clips are put up at the same time as SAT at their KBS site and that also has fully-subbed eps at the KBS World site at a one-week delay.

I have watched the first few episodes, and "Love to the end" looks interesting.  The lead lady is one of my favorite actresses - Lee Young Ah whose roles in "Iljimae" and "Baker King Kim Tak Goo" were fantastic (unforgettable, actually).  Not sure if the ladies here find the guys in the drama interesting, but the lead guy is a good actor.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jayakris said:

That is why I was asking for what drama we can all move to.  So far,  "Love to the end" that airs half hour before this drama on KBS is the only suggestion.  That drama's clips are put up at the same time as SAT at their KBS site and that also has fully-subbed eps at the KBS World site at a one-week delay.

I have watched the first few episodes, and "Love to the end" looks interesting.  The lead lady is one of my favorite actresses - Lee Young Ah whose roles in "Iljimae" and "Baker King Kim Tak Goo" were fantastic.  Not sure if the ladies here find the guys in the drama interesting, but the lead guy is a good actor.

I tried that one when it started, and got sidetracked, did like the fl tho. I might have another look.

But I think I need the funnies to keep me interested in dailies, too much drama and I start fast forwarding.

I am a very shallow viewer lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, jayakris said:

So, what do we do after next week?  Is there another decent daily drama to watch?    It has been such a pleasure to watch this drama with all of you here, so I wonder if we can all move to another drama after next week.  Is there a good one?

How about "Love To the End" that is at Ep 60? ...     I tend to start watching daily dramas after they have hit some 40-50 episodes anyway, as I don't have the patience to wait during the first 1/4th of the drama when things get set up.   I prefer watching them in one stretch so that I will then be invested enough to wait for the daily episodes.  "Love To The End" is roughly in the same time slot, so we can continue our routines :) ... Is anybody watching that drama?  Worth trying?

I am watching Love to end @jayakris I love it so much and J haven’t been frustrated yet... would love to see all you guys in the thread. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

How many of you think DG likes to JE on this scene when she asked him if he was going to miss his room???? When we all saw him staring at his wedding photo??? What is up with that????

@UnniSarah  In that picture scene JE isn't wearing the happy face as most brides.. Look at DG face compared to hers, Je face has the look of sadness and fear..

10 hours ago, jayakris said:

So, what do we do after next week?  Is there another decent daily drama to watch?    It has been such a pleasure to watch this drama with all of you here, so I wonder if we can all move to another drama after next week.  Is there a good one?

How about "Love To the End" that is at Ep 60? ...     I tend to start watching daily dramas after they have hit some 40-50 episodes anyway, as I don't have the patience to wait during the first 1/4th of the drama when things get set up.   I prefer watching them in one stretch so that I will then be invested enough to wait for the daily episodes.  "Love To The End" is roughly in the same time slot, so we can continue our routines :) ... Is anybody watching that drama?  Worth trying?

Yes @jayakris  All of us following these dailies one after another.. Formally known as the daily gang..:D  I'm alo watching love to the end and catching back up on secrets and lies which both dramas has fakes and birth secrets..  So come on over you wonlt be loney you'll see some familiar and new screen names..

7 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

JE does not want kids so I can't see her really wanting this baby if there is one. Its the perfect ploy in her mind to finally rid herself of HN being around but also stopping her husband from bugging her about having a baby,  but its going to end up blowing up in her face if she even tries this given that JH knows everything at the moment. What JH needs to know now is what really happen the day SJ went missing and how long ago did JE and SH find out about HN being SJ. 

Sorry to cut your post @Ldy Gmerm But I'm more curious to know how the writer is going to factor in this,, All I can think of is she overhears SH and JE talking about it or maybe YR will taunt her into confessing what she did back then.. I just don't see this part coming out at all as of now.  

I think Je and SH using this baby stunt to gain JH happiness with them and stop her from focusing on her own kid.. In the mean time this wil give JE actually a chance to really get pregnant.. I just don't see all the mother and daughter duo evil being rewarded with what she wants..

• Like 8

Summary of ep. 115:

- HG tells HN about SJ Boutique pulling out of K1 and HN is concerned for JE despite just being screamed at/blamed for everything  outside

- JE goes to SJ B. and wants to see JH but she isnt' there. She tells SH and SH has a plan

- JE and SH go to the shoemaker's house and SH announces that JE is pregnant so JH should be more forgiving and rethink her decision.

- when JH demands proof SH produced a positive home pregnancy test and DG/shoemaker are ecstatic.

- JH is skeptical and only says she will think about changing her decision - the shoemaker says he will talk to her 

- outside JE questions what SH was thinking and where she got that pregnancy test - we then see that SH had Hanna take it to proof she is really pregnant :blink:

- and they get overheard by YR :P

- grandma and JE's dad hear about the pregnancy news and are happy

- at HG's home I think  Hanna tells her mom about SH's weird behavior and the dad is using the mom's cosmetics for his part time job. He also talks to HG when he comes home and it seems HG tells him it won't be easy to do that job.

- HN talks to JH and asks her to be kind to JE cause she feels sorry for her. JH agrees.

- DG tells HN Apparel about becoming a father and gets congratulated though CEO KIM seems a bit envious

- SH steals an ultrasound pic from Hanna's purse and is nearly caught by HG's mom

- HG's mom fight with SH about her letting Hanna take a pregnancy test and in comes JH. SH quickly changes the topic. (not sure how much JH heard) 

- JE goes to the doctor and seems to get bad news

- outside she gives DG the stolen ultrasound pic. He is really touched.

- HG's dad is bragging about being on TV to JE's dad and the shoemaker

- at the shoemaker's house JH and the shoemaker are looking at the ultrasound pic. JH does not seem like she is doubting that it is JE (but she is really good at pretending so who knows)

- the shoemaker suggests JH go to a tv show for missing children

- JE acts faint and DG takes her to their room and DG tells his parents that JE is stressed

- JH says stress is bad for pregnant women so they should all avoid stressing her and DG thanks her. JE is seen looking smug in her room as she heard the conversation

- at work HN points out JE should not drink coffee and JE is forced to announce her pregnancy. HG and the team leader congratulate her.

- JE pulls HN outside and scream at her for not minding her business. JH sees HN being pulled and follows them outside so she hears it all. 

- JH is furious when she is thinking about JE's words later at her office.

- grandma talks to JE's dad and SH about JE being pregnant (and stressed?) SH does not want to talk about it

- a man comes to the shoemaker's home and it seems to be the producer friend for the missing child tv show

- JH has decided to do go on the tv show. JE is all :/ 

the end (no preview aired)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

Wish HN would stop with the being kind crap

Oh well the backfire is just going to be that much worse atleast.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- and they get overheard by YR :P

YR YR YR YR

If I could I'll sing songs with your name

If I could I'll write your name in the sky

I'll give you the moon and the stars

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

silent lurker and have been binge watching..chemistry between JJH and SIA is amazing :heart: but i have to say sometimes SIA acting is a little stiff still..have seen her in some dramas where she is the supporting actress..but nevertheless an upcoming actress..though JJH have acted in some dramas that i have watched but he never have a lasting impression on me until this drama..my first time watching HSR even though she is a child actress..but she did portrayed her role well as the villain together with her mother until everyone hates them :thumbsup:DG (LCW) he is quite a good actor but his role in this drama is quite boring and i skipped some of his parts..i would wish to see him in a better role in his next drama..i love JH (SHJ) especially in SWDBS..the veteran actors and actresses portrayed their roles really well..i really like the 3 stooges when they are together.. they are hilarious :joy:as for JG (JH husband) well i watched dramas where he is always the villain so in this drama where he is the good one is refreshing to watch

2 hours ago, mamanijared said:

1 hour ago, girrlit said:

ha! enemies was my 1st daily as well!

Hopefully our luck with dailies continues :D

since this drama is ending, for those who are looking into dailies or dramas with long episodes (50+ epis) and just gotten sucked into these types dramas i suggest watching these few dramas that are worth watching

ugly alert (im joo hwan and kang so ra) is a daily drama that is totally different from all the daily dramas i have watched so far and the story is touching for me..the writer is the same for family's honor

family's honor is about family traditions and values..those who are interested about korean tradition and values will find this drama interesting.. the stories in this series revolve around the members of two families that have strongly contrasting backgrounds..one is a traditional patriarchal family while the other is a nouveau riche family

new tales of gisaeng (im soo hyang and sung hoon debut) is good as well for me..the chemistry between the 2 main leads is sizzling..if anyone is watching love to the end starring kang eun tak (main lead) the best daily drama from him to me is apgujeong midnight sun (same writer as new tales of gisaeng) and his chemistry with park ha na is sizzling as well..with this writer of these 2 drama has some makjang parts i have to warn if anyone is watching

my daughter seo young (lee bo young) is good too :thumbsup:

dong yi (han hyo joo) is good as well :thumbsup:for those who like historical dramas (this writer has quite good dramas under her..i have a watched a few long historical dramas from her as well)

for those who like joo won i suggest ojakgyo brothers together with uee

i have watched these few dramas over a few times (especially ugly alert and family's honor) and never got bored :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I AM SPOT ON! :D

(I did post about this theft much earlier. I didnt watch live today.)

I did suspect  that That perrenial THIEF, SH who steals almost everything,  stole Hana's ultrasound pix! 

And SHE DID!:tounge_xd:

And I also guess that YR would hear or see about the pix!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Oh god JE really really really messed up this time everyone knows about your pregnancy which is fake what an idiot.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6