[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

The last straw for JH is after seeing SH slapped HN. This and seeing JE cursed at HN and wishing her dead finally makes her decide to reveal once and for all she's found SJ in HN. :ph34r:

This will be done during the family gathering in the next episode. We know for sure as JH has prepared special pills for the old lady.:tongue:

It could be happened if JH decides to tell the truth about HN is SJ in eps 118 because do you guys remember Ji Suwoon (SH) did upload a pic of her with JE and Mr. Hwang outside of their house? Don't you guys think the grandma kick them from that house? SH's looks a bit miserable there. 

As expected the babies we see from bts pictures are not for HN♥HG :rolleyes: it is okay, but I sincerely hope we could see their wedding scene :tears:

Seems like they were having wrap up party again last night. From Ji Soowon's IG :

U know, in as much as we want things to speed up, I think that these past episodes are deliberately done so that JH will see the extent her niece and sister had gone and will go to separate her and her child. It's true she know and had few incriminating evidence against them but that's not actually enough. She may be swayed had she come out immediately if those two formulate one big lie and give her.

So as she is doing her own investigation and discovering things herself with more evidence will not only expose these wi ked ones but will make everyone connected to them one way or the other to have no doubt that these people are indeed very wicked.

She saw JE tell her daughter to go and die, now her sister just slapped her while she was watching.

She has had enough incriminating evidences, has now believed after investigating herself that her sister and niece are of a kind.

JE might still lose her job at the end with her mum as she has blown all her savings away.

Bird brain. She is so excited she but the cart before the horse. What a shallow minded woman.

From the look of things, HG mum will be her new manager at the end of the day whenever she decided to repent. 

It's said that HN lacks confidence yet she still pokenoses where she is not invited.

So tired of that line.

I wish JE grandma will be around when the reveal will happen and she will tell her son to pa k his things and follow him with her grandson immediately:D

Then JH will tell JE that she is sorry but her son can't stay married to a wicked soul who even faked a pregnancy to the family. Her husband will say "supported!":D and grandma will place a curse on them( I'm not sure of this one anyway):lol:

What am I saying,  as if I know what's on the writer's mind. He may decide to continue playing mind games with us.

Anyhow , the drama will finish on Friday. 4 more days. 

Wait a minute! As the sequence in previews are always NOT in order, I would suspect that JE evil mum-daughter duo decided to get JE pull another ACT (going to hospital) just as JH is about to make the big REVEAL. :angry:

This, just to delay the announcement in order to buy time for another scheme? The infamous DUO wont give up until they're caught! I'm referring to the photo of JH & EA at the park.:(

Guess everything will be wrapped up ONLY on the last 2 episodes. :dissapointed_relieved:

Are they for real?, after everything they have done to a family member and worst thing ever, JE dares to ask this question? and her mother sighs and wonder what can she do she has to worry about herself. What about her family? your sister and your niece and your mother and EA who you hurt badly. They are concerned about the one person no one cares about and we hope she gets more punishment for what she did to EA and HN. But it seems "birds of a feather flock together".

OYna8Z6.png

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I don't see why JH doesn't just reveal it. Especially since she's seen for herself how JE and SH harass HN.

I love to see JH toying with SH and JE before she cast them away from the family and expose them.  Where is the fun in revealing the truth is both of them feel no remorse or even sorry, they keep taking out their anger on HN even though they are the ones at fault? So as long they are not coming clean or at least ashamed of what they did or doing, then JH has to make them dig their own graves even deeper. So as long JH knows that HN is SJ I'm willing to wait just to see the mother and daughter signing their own death certificate.

I think the “just die” and the slap were SH/JE signatures on the point of no redemption.  I hope that EA and JH tell HN before she tells the mom and daughter criminals.  I want to see SJ slap her cousin and aunt for putting her mom through all they have.  Let her do it in front of Grandma 

55 minutes ago, howa said:

I love to see JH toying with SH and JE before she cast them away from the family and expose them.  Where is the fun in revealing the truth is both of them feel no remorse or even sorry, they keep taking out their anger on HN even though they are the ones at fault? So as long they are not coming clean or at least ashamed of what they did or doing, then JH has to make them dig their own graves even deeper. So as long JH knows that HN is SJ I'm willing to wait just to see the mother and daughter signing their own death certificate.

@howa

Like you I love to see JH toying with evil mum-daughter duo to the max! The WORDS used by JH to HIT THEM are so well written indeed! I' so loving EVERY min of them! :D

Those 2 must really have mental strength made of STEEL. Otherwise, how on earth can they still not break down by now?:ph34r:

I super love the fact that JH introduced HN to evil witch SH in HER FACE that HN is the person whom she'll invest on. And HN showed her real fighting spirit by refusing to give in to the witch.:tounge_xd:

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

What do you guys think?

She doesn't want DG to think badly of her, so I think she will keep on lying to him. She will tell him about the miscarriage or she just might throw her mother under the bus and blame her for everything. But she may never tell him the truth willingly no matter what.

I also enjoy watching SH and JE being toyed by JH. It's so funny to think that the past evil deeds SH have been doing is senseless since JH already knows everything. I am looking forward to seeing both of their faces once they found out that they have been caught for some time now. 

I'm leaning more towards on JE not confessing to DG that she was really not pregnant. I think she will probably say about a miscarriage or the going to abroad just like what @angelwingssf said. Or by some miracle she will really confess. 

Side note: Shim Hye Jin (JH) will play the mother of Sung Hoon in the Sound of Your Heart Reboot...based on the preview her character looks a bit quirky and funny woman completely different from her role right now. Also the actress playing SH will also appear there. A clip from the teaser:

1 hour ago, mamanijared said:

Side note: Shim Hye Jin (JH) will play the mother of Sung Hoon in the Sound of Your Heart Reboot...based on the preview her character looks a bit quirky and funny woman completely different from her role right now. Also the actress playing SH will also appear there. A clip from the teaser:

I think both of their roles in Sound of Uour Heart Reboot are opposite of their current role in this daily drama.

Shim Hye Jin seems to have the same quirky funny role like in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

5 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

I think both of their roles in Sound of Uour Heart Reboot are opposite of their current role in this daily drama.

Shim Hye Jin seems to have the same quirky funny role like in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

Yup very opposite it's just refreshing to see after watching SAT..especially for the actress playing SH. Would love to see her in a kinder or funny role :)

I watched strong woman do bong soon but to be honest i forgot about shim hye jin's role there..

1 hour ago, mamanijared said:

Yup very opposite it's just refreshing to see after watching SAT..especially for the actress playing SH. Would love to see her in a kinder or funny role :)

I watched strong woman do bong soon but to be honest i forgot about shim hye jin's role there..

LOL she's the mother of Do Bong Soon where she got her strength. Shim Hye Jin lodt her strength because she didn't use it in goodwill.

Summary of 118:

- JH, DG, JE and the shoemaker are eating fruit and DG gives JH her autobiography. In it is a picture of her with SJ. She is touched. They decide to celebrate with the whole family.

- They celebrate and DG has a speech. JH asks grandma if she has taken the calming drug and she asks why that is necessary.

- JH has a heartfelt speech about SJ and SH looks a bit guilty. JH takes out YR's recording and the whole family hears what JE's told YR when YR was pretending to beg for her life ... Everyone is shocked and JE tries to find excuses (it's not like that, etc.).

- YR comes in and tells even more incriminating stuff, SH goes and shakes Yr

- JH has had enough and SLAPS SH!!! Then she screams at her about betraying her and being so cruel to HN.

- grandma and JE's dad are speechless. Grandma is bedridden after the shock and JH/shoemaker are taking care of her.

- at the restaurant JE is kneeling and SH is trying to console her while the dad is just sitting there. They go to JH's house and SH tries to get in but the dad tells her to stop.

- out comes JH and SH kneels and apologizes. But JH will not forgive her and tells her to get lost. JE runs after her and begs some more. JE tells JH her sob story about being discriminated because of SJ when she was a kid (and I think about knowing what happened that day). And she says that SH just did it for her.

- JH is furious and takes a bucket and JE gets a shower :D

- Sh tries the JE is pregnant excuse but JH tells her she knows it is a lie.

- I feel sorry for the dad - poor guy. He is so disappointed in JE/SH. He cannot believe what the two were up to behind his back. I think he leaves her ?

- JE runs home to DH (I guess she want to tell him first before JH does).

- HG's dad and Leo are folding laundry and the mom comes home. HG's dad tells her HG is out with HN.

- HN and HG scene from the preview. They talk about HN Apparel. ...

- JE finds DG but he is not happy to see her. He asks her about how she could do this to HN. JE cries and collapses. DG brings her to the emergency room.

- Je wants to tell him something but before she can the doctor comes in. DG asks him if something is wrong with the baby. The doctor says JE should tell him. And she does.

- DG finally knows that she is not pregnant. She tells him how sorry she is but he just leaves.

- EA comes to SR/HN's  room and tells SR and YR to leave her alone with HN. She tells her that she is SJ. 

The stream is really lagging today.

Archived