[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

to read the kakao webtoon ? do we need to pay ? 

Any way to read it for free? i've read the korean version until chapter 80 & i've been waiting for chapter 81 ): 

am so obsessed with this drama and webtoon  

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, cfilosvyz said:

to read the kakao webtoon ? do we need to pay ? 

Any way to read it for free? i've read the korean version until chapter 80 & i've been waiting for chapter 81 ): 

am so obsessed with this drama and webtoon  

if you dont want to charge kakaopage with cash dollars then u need to make use of first installation free 500 won cash dollars sth like that and also there are some missions to do to get cash dollars i think.

• Like 2

secretary mode off... wifey mode on.... 

:D and he diligently listened...... hhmm we knows who’s going to wear the pants in their household later lol #whorunstheworld..... #girls B) 

this man basically need her like he needs air to breath.. in 9 years of time, due to his severe narcism..he was not able to absorb the gravity of his genuine feeling and mistaken all signs with ‘due to work business’ related.. only after she delivered her resigning letter CEO Lee starts to taste the bitter truth behind the quote of ‘realising how precious someone is when you’re about to lose her’

there will be so many adorable sweet moments await to be enjoy.. 

feast for our eyes.. refreshments for our dry kdrama souls hehehe

so.. I am so going to clear my schedule tomorrow for a live streaming..

ps. not going to read the webtoon because all new things are panchak panchak shining and sweet like rainbow heart shaped candies :wub:

006kRk8kgy1fsfkrl6do6j30k00dcwgt.jpg&key

HANDS OFF best visual kdrama couple 2018 

I am off to shipper lands.... 

88d633e2gy1fsf6dci3u4j211x1kwgpo.jpg&key

• Like 7

I really dont like this actress, guess because she  played the very naive girl twice by now. Shes kind of ok in this drama, but i really didnt like her in Fight my way.:mellow:88d633e2gy1fsfe9o7bm6j21kw11xdjm.jpg&key

8 hours ago, minwoojin said:

Stills...

Hide contents

ah.. My feels... :wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 8

28 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

so.. I am so going to clear my schedule tomorrow for a live streaming..

HANDS OFF best visual kdrama couple 2018 

I am off to shipper lands.... 

Live streaming? I envy you. 

Do we already have a ship now? When there is one, please, count me in. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

Live streaming? I envy you. 

Do we already have a ship now? When there is one, please, count me in. 

I live in one of the country with the highest internet speed in the world.. yes I’m lucky to be able to watch live stream most of the times..

yes... still a small boat but I’m sure it will gets bigger eventually...

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/421729-official-park-seo-joon-❤️-park-min-young-【♥-parkpark-couple-♥】/

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I was just thinking right. That even if I grew my hair long it will not be as thick and lustrous as PMY. And it will just a round ball ( my head shape ) when viewed from the side. With this really thin hair... pony tail?

Just commenting because I have seen a gadzilion side views of Kim Biseo. And all I can do is sigh with envy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

19 hours ago, Serienjunkie said:

hello everyone,

I'm really happy to see a nice rom-com again, especially with 2 of my favorite actors. :wub:

i wanted to thank you for the links to the webtoon! I clicked my way through all 80 webtoon chapters this weekend. Since I can't read hangul anyway and didn't want to spoil all surprises, I avoided pictures with the background story. The first 27 chapters cover the first 4 episodes quite well. (~ 7 chapters = 1 episode) Both the style and the story are very close to the webtoon so far.

There are really a lot of romantic scenens, hugs, kiss and more ahead.

If no one has communicated it here before, i think, i have a nice day and share the information with everyone. not everbody has time to click through 80 chapters :wink:(-> from chapter 47 things devolp quickly & chapter 74 for the bedscene )

If they keep the pace, we'll probably have to wait for real progress until episode seven. we will see if they will continue to follow the webtoon so closely.

Yes please! I'd love that. A nice breakdown under the spoiler tag...whether chapter wise significant events or only pointing out chapters with romance and/or significant story events! I'm sure others like me would be equally grateful.

Also, this is my FIRST POST EVEEEEEEEEEER in Soompi. Been a lurker for years and neither DOTS nor SWDBS nor FIS made me post lol. Thanks again! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, saved2K said:

Hahahaha  don't kill me... I'm starting to like Park Seo Joon... I mean really like hehehe.  Queen for Seven Days broke my heart but this drama, with just 4 episodes has healed it hahaha.  Park Seo Joon is really funny... he's such a good actor.  And please don't tell @minwoojin  cause she might change her name again hahaha

Hahaha... That's okay.... And That's true, PSJ is so funny here, I like him more in FFMW thou...... Sure, he is not an "oppa" to me (aka PMY LOL)....

• Like 5

U all have been going a mile a minute and it isn’t Wed or Thurs.....love it!   

Am a PSJ fan.  He has a presence regardless of his role.   I did watch Queen and MY did really well,  but she is glowing and gorgeous in this modern rom-com.  

Agree @saaara Pyo Ye Jin in FMY played this seemingly innocent newbie with a hidden agenda.   I hope she doesn’t reprise the same;  she had shades of that in this drama when her character JiAh  kept complimenting Sera, and then gets away with  Sera getting minor things done like coffee and the grill,  but that was nipped in the bud, thank goodness.    I just hope she is just one of the ensemble cast,  who is observant and gets along with all. 

• Like 6

20 hours ago, minwoojin said:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....you've read my mind! I was already thinking about that! The thing is, I've already liked PSJ from long time ago, though I've never seen his dramas, but I liked his personality when I saw him as a guest in Running Man. But it has never occurred in my mind to have him paired up with MY in a drama, and I was ecstatic when I heard they were offered this drama. So it was a LOVE at first hearing for me...hahahaha. And guess what?!?! A shipper thread have already been made :blush: So be prepare for my new identification....heheheheh (please forgive me my YWJ and my woomin shipper chingus).

Hahahah... That's okay.....  They are both professionals anyway... and let's see what will PMY says at the end of the drama about her co-star (PSJ)... (Since she already said that on 7dq, YWJ is the most considerable actor for her, hehehe)...

• Like 6

5 hours ago, blahdeyblah said:

Yes please! I'd love that. A nice breakdown under the spoiler tag...whether chapter wise significant events or only pointing out chapters with romance and/or significant story events! I'm sure others like me would be equally grateful.

Also, this is my FIRST POST EVEEEEEEEEEER in Soompi. Been a lurker for years and neither DOTS nor SWDBS nor FIS made me post lol. Thanks again! 

Aite let me try:

Spoiler

SIGNIFICANT MOMENTS

(chapters are numbered according to the Korean webtoon)

Chapter 16: Amusement park date

Chapter 19: Cable tie phobia oh no!

Chapter 21: Young-joon's ankles come to light

Chapter 24: Mi-so finds out that one of the Lee bros has to be the oppa

Chapter 28: "I want to love you" + forehead kiss

Chapter 32: Failed chair kiss (lol)

Chapters 35-6: Sung-yeon is the oppa Mi-so's looking for...?

Chapter 40: Back-hug and why Young-joon hired Mi-so nine years ago ("Because... it was Mi-so")

Chapter 43: Mummy Lee tells Mi-so more about the bros

Chapter 47: First successful kiss (not involving chairs)

Chapter 48: Surprise office kiss! (SO cute)

Chapter 49: Opera kiss! (Plenty at this point)

Chapter 50: Almost-first-night-kiss! (Foiled by a dastardly iPad)

Chapter 52: Mi-so calls Sung-yeon out on like, everything

Chapters 55-62: Lots of kidnapping and its aftermath flashbacks

Chapter 62: "The truth is, I had no thoughts of letting you go after you appeared in front of me again"

Chapter 63: Young-joon's da real deal oppa 

Chapter 64: Rocker Daddy Kim VS well, Lee Young-joon

Chapter 66: "I love you." "I love you too."

Chapter 67: Office kiss out in the open woOoOoOo

Chapter 68: Mum and Dad apologise to Young-joon

Chapter 69: Sung-yeon decides to be a better person in general

Chapter 70: Young-joon gets jealous over bbungeobbang just bc

Chapter 72: Young-joon basically makes their relationship known to EVERYONE

Chapter 73: "If it were to meet you again, I'd do it a hundred and thousand times over with no regrets"

Chapter 74: First night woOoOoOoO

Chapter 77: The Lees are happy again! All thanks to Mi-so, no doubt

Chapter 79: Christmas holidaying together yeah

Chapter 80: More sexy-times (in which "Young-joon oppa" is used LOL) and zomg THE PROPOSAL 

The drama has definitely moved things around (like Sung-yeon's appearance at the office and Mi-so giving him the 1818 fake number lulz) but these are the stuff I thought important enough to highlight! Hopefully it's useful in any way at all :D

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] What is wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 PM KST
9 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

I was just thinking right. That even if I grew my hair long it will not be as thick and lustrous as PMY. And it will just a round ball ( my head shape ) when viewed from the side. With this really thin hair... pony tail?

Use hydrolyzed protein-rich treatment for that shine and volumizing dry shampoo for the oomph. 

I'd appreciate it if someone posted stills of my eucalyptus tree. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] What is wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST
On 19/06/2018 at 5:55 PM, SeGafanlady said:

I live in one of the country with the highest internet speed in the world.. yes I’m lucky to be able to watch live stream most of the times..

yes... still a small boat but I’m sure it will gets bigger eventually...

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/421729-official-park-seo-joon-❤️-park-min-young-【♥-parkpark-couple-♥】/

Hahahaa.....it's a Yacht now!

HD Stills...Only his secretary can put a tie on him eh? LOL

006kRk8kgy1fsghz6kaa1j31kw11xn3w.jpg

006kRk8kgy1fsghz7lwu5j31kw11xafn.jpg

Spoiler

006kRk8kgy1fsghz9e01oj31kw11xagp.jpg

16 hours ago, lagaland said:

Does anyone know what brand of earrings PMY uses in this drama?

Sooooo pretty they are! I get distracted tiny bit sometimes while watching the drama. 

Stonehenge

88d633e2gy1fsdvu0xrgxj20sg0lo7ba.jpg

Edited by triplem
4th image onwards needs to go into spoiler
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1