[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

2 hours ago, hrh77 said:

I know... She really has this magic..... Can't explain it either.. hahaha...  (becoz of her, I have liked Song Joo Ki, YAI, Park Yoo Chun, Ji Chang Wook , Yeon Woo Jin and now PSJ)...

Same with me here. I love PMY since long time ago and watched almost every of her drama. Never so into PSJ until this drama and movie Be With You. I haven't watched yet She was Pretty, Fight for My Way and  Hwarang. I may start to watch his drama after this Secretary Kim. I do have watched him in Youn's Kitchen - and I like that he is a serious and hardworking person. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, rocat said:

Thanks to one poster, I read the Chinese webtoon - all 180 plus episodes and there definitely are interesting scenes coming up if followed. 

Now that I know the story, it would be nice to see it adapted, especially by the two actors I like. They’ve nailed the characters so far with the same quirks and styling in the webtoon. Quite amazing to see the webtoon brought to life. 

u are really fast!! lol luckily i have the message @theonlyone88 shared cos i accidentally cleared my safari history n cache and need to trace back where i stopped at the webtoon :bawling:

@snap88 the hardworking cow plush is already in carousell (for SG and MY).: these sellers are really efficient in making quick money haha!! the Korean Odyssey yookgong monkey plush.. my friends and i bought soon aft it got released in the first few episodes and we were all hyped over it  until the drama ended (with disappointment) :lol: now its taking one side of my sofa.. i dun think i should get another one of these to occupy my sofa seats.. i might have to sit on the floor soon!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Yeah in real life, PMY is older than PSJ....... but in the drama, it's the opposite...

I know... She really has this magic..... Can't explain it either.. hahaha...  (becoz of her, I have liked Song Joo Ki, YAI, Park Yoo Chun, Ji Chang Wook , Yeon Woo Jin and now PSJ)...

Hey you forgot Lee Joong Ki  and I kinda like Yoo Yeon Seok too hehehe.  But for now PSJ and PMY's chemistry is really sweet and off the charts.... I'm beginning to fall in love with this OTP :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Hey you forgot Lee Joong Ki  and I kinda like Yoo Yeon Seok too hehehe.  But for now PSJ and PMY's chemistry is really sweet and off the charts.... I'm beginning to fall in love with this OTP :heart::heart::heart:

What's the drama between PMY and YYS? I watched Busted. I love their interaction (between PMY and YYS).  

By the way the drama is surely a trend in my country. There is already a printed novel sold by our famous bookstore here with the title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. I am so excited that I could read the novel.

https://www.kholic.id/post/2018/06/9214/novel-whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-bisa-dibeli-di-gramedia-terdekat/

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

What's the drama between PMY and YYS? I watched Busted. I love their interaction (between PMY and YYS).  

By the way the drama is surely a trend in my country. There is already a printed novel sold by our famous bookstore here with the title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. I am so excited that I could read the novel.

https://www.kholic.id/post/2018/06/9214/novel-whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-bisa-dibeli-di-gramedia-terdekat/

So you're indonesian :) .. you should buy in tokopedia or shoope because so much cheaper than in gramedia :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pikachu92 said:

So you're indonesian :) .. you should buy in tokopedia or shoope because so much cheaper than in gramedia :)

Thank you for the information. I am currently in Japan now. I am still trying to figure out how to get one. Although, I don't mind the English version if Japanese book store has one.

• Like 1

hwang bora is so funny :D she is always acting in these super comical roles (she was in Miracle That We Met too!) and i think in this drama with all her attention on manager go (chansung) she might end up with LYJ’s driver instead :lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

So in love with this show! The confession?! What the heck? We’re only on episode 4. I can’t take it! 

2016 had me at DOTS

2017 found Suspicious Partner 

2018 got me Secretary Kim

• Like 8

4 hours ago, MeritaG said:

I just love their brief interaction in busted and thought maybe their chemistry would also be good if they act together in a romantic drama

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I just love their brief interaction in busted and thought maybe their chemistry would also be good if they act together in a romantic drama

I know right. We have the same opinion here. I thought they may be perfect as a couple who is bickering but flirting at the same time. Did you see their brief interaction in the bus in Busted, right, when YYS was being transferred to jail and in that bus they were kind of flirting? It was just a simple question from PMY but don't know why it becomes so flirty between them. And then the older casts, in particular ahn Jae Wook, just teased her but then YYS defended her saying what else she should call him aside Oppa. PMY is so sexy in Busted. Smart and sexy at the same time - I think she is just have a good sense of fashion or maybe she just has a great stylist. She made other male casts want to protect her. Ahn Jae Wook ran behind PMY at the zombie land to protect her and Kim Jong Min was definitely fell for her since the beginning of the episode in Busted. LOL.

I am so glad, that now I know that I am not the only one who is wondering the chemistry of YYS with PMY in a romantic drama. I'll look forward to seeing them in a drama or other kind of show. 

With PSJ, it seems that even though PMY is older two years, they look like at the same age. PSJ clearly do not treat her as noona. He said in the press conference that PMY is around his age. I kind of what what what. Both are serious and hard working person -- great actors. No doubt that they will have a great chemistry in this drama. 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

I know right. We have the same opinion here. I thought they may be perfect as a couple who is bickering but flirting at the same time. Did you see their brief interaction in the bus in Busted, right, when YYS was being transferred to jail and in that bus they were kind of flirting? It was just a simple question from PMY but don't know why it becomes so flirty between them. And then the older casts, in particular ahn Jae Wook, just teased her but then YYS defended her saying what else she should call him aside Oppa. PMY is so sexy in Busted. Smart and sexy at the same time - I think she is just have a good sense of fashion or maybe she just has a great stylist. She made other male casts want to protect her. Ahn Jae Wook ran behind PMY at the zombie land to protect her and Kim Jong Min was definitely fell for her since the beginning of the episode in Busted. LOL.

I am so glad, that now I know that I am not the only one who is wondering the chemistry of YYS with PMY in a romantic drama. I'll look forward to seeing them in a drama or other kind of show. 

With PSJ, it seems that even though PMY is older two years, they look like at the same age. PSJ clearly do not treat her as noona. He said in the press conference that PMY is around his age. I kind of what what what. Both are serious and hard working person -- great actors. No doubt that they will have a great chemistry in this drama. 

You're not the only one dear hahaha.  Yes, so glad too that PSJ is not treating her like his noona and you can see from the BTS how comfortable they are around each other.  Their level of professionalism is so admirable.  They are such a good match personality-wise.

This drama is soooo re-watchable.....starting on my 3rd lol   

• Like 10

MS’s dream about Lee oppa …….and her blind date with Park byung eun she was asking about a kidnapping case of 1994green-scarf-emoticon-01.gif?1292794363 I cant help think MS’s dream is about LYJ or could it be LSYgreen-scarf-emoticon-19.gif?1292794368  but the boy in her dream I think he was kidnapped in her presence that is why she is trying to look into itgreen-scarf-emoticon-43.gif?1292794375

• Like 3

12 hours ago, memdrama said:

Do we will get a link to watch the drama in live tonight ?

11 hours ago, yusefull said:

Is there an episode tonight ? With the world cup match starting at 21h, I am not sure that many people would watch the episode when given the chance.

Hello, everyone!

I'm sorry to butt in, but is there an episode tonight? 

• Confused 2