[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

5 hours ago, minwoojin said:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....you've read my mind! I was already thinking about that! The thing is, I've already liked PSJ from long time ago, though I've never seen his dramas, but I liked his personality when I saw him as a guest in Running Man. But it has never occurred in my mind to have him paired up with MY in a drama, and I was ecstatic when I heard they were offered this drama. So it was a LOVE at first hearing for me...hahahaha. And guess what?!?! A shipper thread have already been made :blush: So be prepare for my new identification....heheheheh (please forgive me my YWJ and my woomin shipper chingus).

Ok. Count me in for this Park-Park shipper. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, MeritaG said:

Ok. Count me in for this Park-Park shipper. LOL. 

All aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's still a sailboat right now, hopefully it will turn into a ship soon...LOL

Desperate to win a stuff toy for his secretary?? LOL

006kRk8kgy1fsg5aehphbj30i20i2q50.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, minwoojin said:

All aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's still a sailboat right now, hopefully it will turn into a ship soon...LOL

Desperate to win a stuff toy for his secretary?? LOL

OMG. He tried to get a doll from a claw machine too? I thought the hard-working cow doll is enough. LOL. Well, I think almost every K-romantic dramas have this kind of scene. Let's see how this drama execute this kind of scene. Just by seeing the picture, I already smiled big here. Thanks.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, minwoojin said:

Official Stills just released.

006kRk8kgy1fsg6ejwyy2j30qo0hst9r.jpg

006kRk8kgy1fsg6ejdbdtj30qo0hs75q.jpg

006kRk8kgy1fsg6eir5imj30qo0hs0ug.jpg

Hide contents

006kRk8kgy1fsg6ei2bkij30qo0hs40w.jpg

Finally interacting with people on his emotional level! lol But how adorable is his face and you can see his determination through the screen! I bet Mi So will make a trivial comment or he will get the idea that winning a toy will convince Mi So of his love and the challenge will be set. I can't wait to see him talk with the kids-the cuteness will be too much!!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

7 hours ago, minwoojin said:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....you've read my mind! I was already thinking about that! The thing is, I've already liked PSJ from long time ago, though I've never seen his dramas, but I liked his personality when I saw him as a guest in Running Man. But it has never occurred in my mind to have him paired up with MY in a drama, and I was ecstatic when I heard they were offered this drama. So it was a LOVE at first hearing for me...hahahaha. And guess what?!?! A shipper thread have already been made :blush: So be prepare for my new identification....heheheheh (please forgive me my YWJ and my woomin shipper chingus).

That was fast hahaha really fast.  This is insane.... we keep on jumping ship... maybe until Park Min Young settles down wahahaha.  

Knowing you're there, for sure it's going to be a lot of fun.  Cheers to Park-Park Couple!  Dying to see more of them tomorrow:heart::heart:.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

you need to watch more dramas and if possible.. start from ‘Sandglass’ year 1995.. and of course ‘Hotelier’ 

and maybe you haven’t watch ‘Mistress’ yet :wub: it is too hot!!

here is the link for webtoon based dramas that adapted the book..

and many manga or webtoon based drama like Full House, Boys Over Flower, Princess Hours etc etc I lost count is perfectly adapting the novel.. well maybe because I watched kdramas for 20 years already..

Thanks for the recommendations!

I have seen most of the ones in the list except for the period dramas. I prefer short rom-coms and don’t look specifically for raunchy titles :tongue: but good to know they were open to such. 

It it is best if scenes play out cos of storytelling and not the other way round. Having actors you like watching :lol: help. 

Thanks again!!

• Like 2

Stills...

88d633e2gy1fsg90f4sejj20u00k0753.jpg

88d633e2gy1fsg90erm0rj20u00k03zf.jpg

88d633e2gy1fsg90ebdvhj20u00k0jsp.jpg

Spoiler

88d633e2gy1fsg90dx7llj20u00k0gmw.jpg

88d633e2gy1fsg90dfqeaj20u00k0jsv.jpg

It take a whole team of professionals to make this narcissist look this good (not that they have much to do, he already looks great)...lol

Spoiler

PSJ stylist, PSJ hairstylist, PSJ, PSJ manager....

006kRk8kgy1fsga4j2a6zj30u00mhafi.jpg

006k_Rk8kgy1fsga4hv7pgj30u00mi0y0.jpg

006kRk8kgy1fsga4om2a0j30u00mi1kx.jpg

• Like 7

wow, this page has been jumping like 2 pages per day!! I couldn't stand the wait and read the kakaopage webtoon up to the latest and I have nothing to read now....why it is still Tues???  Although some may say once you know the story its less interesting, but I am now looking forward to how the drama will play it out, esp how YJ will turn into Mr Swooony / possessive bf.  

Btw, can someone share a more stable live streaming link for tmr's live ?  

Spoiler

I really like the fact about YJ really sure and committed in relationship.  Once YJ and MS confirmed their relationship, basically, they dated for like 2 months including his wooing time and then he already pop the question to propose to MS.  And then both side parents meet each other.  YJ dad was a music band lover and actually got along very well with MS's dad who is a guitarist in a band.  Both dads decided to let YJ and MS to get married in the next month (comic stopped here).  So the timeline from MS hand in resignation to her soon to be marriage - like 3 months? wa....thats so high speed!! (though I suspect cos YJ is a possessive bf so he needs to "privatize" MS before anyone could take her away and happily joining the married men league)

• Like 8

Park Seo Joon Becomes Humorously Obsessed With Claw Machine In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Seo-Joon9.jpg

tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” released comical stills of Park Seo Joon’s battle against a claw machine in the upcoming episode.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” is a romantic comedy about narcissistic businessman Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and his secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young).

Park-Seo-Joon-1.jpgIn the new photos, Park Seo Joon can be seen in front of a claw machine looking both determined and focused with hopes of winning a doll or two. It may be just a children’s game, but his purposeful facial expression makes it seem like it’s something more than that. He moves the joystick around more quickly than anyone else, demonstrating his deft hand movements.Park-Seo-Joon-2.jpgPark Seo Joon finally realizes the elementary-aged kids behind him and throws them a relaxed smile at first but later puts his finger in front of his mouth and hushes them.Park-Seo-Joon-3.jpgThe production crew commented, “Park Seo Joon is expected to show his new childish charms this week.”

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” recently took the No. 1 spot of the most buzzworthy television dramas for the second time.

cr: soompi

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, ouiyl58 said:

Hello! does anyone know where I can read the webtoon for this drama for free? the Korean version is fine too...I just can't seem to find it anywhere sadly 

someone shared the korean free link, but its like around page 30-31 of this thread? I can't remember, you may need to back read

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kdramaznoob said:

Finally interacting with people on his emotional level! lol But how adorable is his face and you can see his determination through the screen! I bet Mi So will make a trivial comment or he will get the idea that winning a toy will convince Mi So of his love and the challenge will be set. I can't wait to see him talk with the kids-the cuteness will be too much!!!

Mini hardworking cows are spotted in the box! :D:D 

• Like 3

Lol my level of appreciation for the steamier side of things during the later part of the webtoon is fairly high. How much of it will be translated to the drama though?? tvN make use of that cable freedom plz

• Like 4

2 hours ago, princessfiana said:

someone shared the korean free link, but its like around page 30-31 of this thread? I can't remember, you may need to back read

1 hour ago, rocat said:

If you read Chinese, here is one:

http://m.pufei.net/manhua/439/

got this from one of the previous pages

enjoy!

1 hour ago, Jieun Lee said:

Thanks guys! :)

• Like 3

IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT

I so love this phase of romance that Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Min-so (Park Min-young) are currently in. They’re now seeing each other in a different light after all these years that they only maintain a boss-secretary relationship. No matter how much they try to deny it, the tension and attraction between them can never lie, and we have several instances from this episode to prove it!

PROOF #1:

fotor_152933947606435.jpg?w=840

Full article here:

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/19/k-drama-reaction-why-secretary-kim-episode-4/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1