[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

It's finale week! cant believe there are only two episodes left! from those double teaser seems like everyone will be drunk in ep 15 :lol:
With all those spoiler (from webtoon esp ) around the internet, i hope the team has many tricks under their sleeves to surprise us :)
ep 14 is surely caught me with dozen unexpected touching, breezy,and heartfelt moments, from the confession of YJ to let go Secretary Kim to find her "life", to GN  confession for his lifestyle reason, loyalty of Sera and Bong, and that acknowledgement that being secretary is what Miso wants ....basically everytime that particular score is played, i need to prepare myself for some heartfelt moments :tears:
Glad to see that they show how Secretary Kim is an actual competent that's perfect for combo with VP YJ.  B)
Hope the filming will be wrapped successfully and they can deliver outstanding two finale episodes worth remembering for. Good Luck!

Also thanks for all user here who posting many info related to this drama, it makes me enjoy WWWSK much more~

8 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

is it starting already? is there any recappers? I am so anxious... 

(waiting in the airport now for boarding)

isnt the airing is still tonight?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SeGafanlady said:

oow okay hehehe.... it’s 00.22 am and my IPAD said Wednesday so I’m confused due to my nervous and high anticipation LOL..

miane and gomawo chinguuuuuu....

Here it's still Tuesday so i have to wait more hours than you!:lol:

2 minutes ago, bluesh19 said:

it's already wednesday here :D

Good for you chingu!! Here it's still one day early!!:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

New webtoon

Spoiler

YJ trying to get inimate with MS and MS pushed him away and tell him that she is 8 weeks pregnant and that she understands becos of the trauma, YJ doesnt like children, but they should work hard tgt.  YJ bursted out laughing saying that he didnt mean he does not like children, he is already very excited with the thought of hving a kid. YJ told MS from next time onwards when she go for hospital check up, she needs to tell him.  MS reminded YJ to be careful as she is still at early pregnant stage. 

guessing this week finale may not give us any pregnant scene....

counting down to less than 24 hrs for ep 15

6 hours ago, Ondine said:

From PMY's insta:

PD really does seem well-loved by his actors. I hope the two of them can make a cameo on his next drama, a la Jung So Min and Lee Min Ki. :) 

haha TVN posted on IG saying Necktie + Caramel = two park and PMY posted on her IG saying triple park, haha

• Like 7

On 7/19/2018 at 5:33 AM, nonski said:

Waaaaaaaaah! After this we will proceed to finale week next week! 

Time sure flies fast and I hope no unnecessary conflicts.

@nonski,  Thank you for tagging me..... I love this drama s much, I do not want it to end....

37684235_301082027129996_787338237455210

• Like 4

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Every time I see the stuffed cow, it does make me giggle a bit. Aside from the fact that it's so cute, I love the fact that the cow is actually a pun as well.

Me too. The cow doll in this drama has a well fit meaning either for Kim Mi So or Park Min Young her self in real life. I meant usually the doll in the drama was just a doll, right? :blush:

• Like 2

that wedding dress would absolutely look gorgeous on PMY...

dear VP would be dazzled and probably question his own "aura!" hahahaha...

advanced thank yous to everyone who will recap later. i will suffer through withdrawal with you as this good drama ends. ;)

• Like 1

Have to say the pic with Yejin and ChanSung was the one that jumped out to meeeee cos I’m a sucker for the some stage.. ohhhh please give them a push from some to more? :D And, I’ve been watching for awhile but I’ll say it now- she has pretty legs!!!

• Like 2

Helloes, Im sure many of us has mix feeling since this is our finale week as have I. Our Bulldozer couple has come a long way. From 9 years ago,

Di6i3ZaU8AAEQ22.jpg

to now. :heart:

Di6i3ZbUcAAlBzh.jpg

Qtfv87Y.gif

Im sure going to miss them and all the other casts. Particularly YooSik, and this is the way how his secretary fixes his tie.lol-045.gif

Spoiler

She's as proficient as her job lol-045.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 Key Things To Look Forward To In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Finale

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon4.jpg

Will “What’s Wong with Secretary Kim” be able to have a happy ending?

With only two episodes remaining until the finale of tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” here are five final key things to look forward.

1. Park Seo Joon-Park Min Young: High-speed romance! Happy ending?
Many are anticipating Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) and Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young)’s happy ending. At the end of episode 14, Young Joon proposes to Mi So by saying, “I want to be Kim Mi So’s husband.” But in midst of this romantic moment, Mi So’s father (played by Jo Duk Hyun) shouts at them from Mi So’s bed, “I object to your marriage!” An unexpected obstacle has appeared in front of the couple, from their relationship that began with sweet flirting to eventually showing off the essence of a high-speed romance. Many are wondering how the objection of Miso’s father will influence their romance. At the same time, many are curious as to what type of ending Young Joon and Mi So will meet in the last two episodes.

read full article>>> https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/24/5-key-things-look-forward-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-finale/

• Like 2