[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

11 hours ago, attriste said:

@labyrinth525  the bridal shop (MarieBelle) that was the shoot location and dressed PMY (and possibly PSJ) for the wedding scene uploaded it, before TVN asked them to delete it. Alas it’s been reshared. 

Thanks chingu :) 

Wahhh a wedding but I hope the staff who uploaded it didn't get into trouble though.  

• Like 3

Ohh...I missed the bridal pic, did anyone manage to cap it before its removed from insta?

Geez..I have been looping that Ep 15 preview N times to kill time till tmr~~ how crazy this is....and to think that after Thurs my heart will suffer huge emptiness!! 

Please release the director's cut!! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Still waiting for the youtube version of this ep 14 BTS!

Aaaaw i was expecting the bts of the morning after the hot scene, their oppa oppa moments and especially their photo moments :cold_sweat:

but this still will do... i guess:unsure:

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images/gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 3

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Cast Picks Their Favorite Scenes From The Drama

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon2.jpg

The cast of tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” personally chose their favorite scenes from the drama thus far!

Park Seo Joon, who stars as narcissistic vice president Lee Young Joon, singled out the ending scene of Episode 1. In the scene, Lee Young Joon makes a desperate attempt to stop his secretary Kim Mi So from quitting by arrogantly declaring, “I, Lee Young Joon, will let you marry me.”‘

The actor explained, “I think it’s a scene that implicitly depicts both the beginning and end of our drama. The impactful ending scene of Episode 1 became the driving force that allowed Young Joon and Miso’s romance to relentlessly push forward from the beginning to the very end.”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon-2.jpg

Park Min Young, who plays the role of Lee Young Joon’s long-suffering secretary Kim Mi So, named two scenes as her favorites. The first was the ending scene of Episode 5, in which Kim Mi So’s first kiss with Lee Young Joon ends in humiliation.

“The romantic moment was interrupted by Young Joon’s trauma, and the memory of her first kiss was disastrously ruined,” recalled Park Mi Young. “I found that scene particularly memorable.”

She also chose the final scene of Episode 10, in which Kim Mi So regains her lost memories of the past and faints from shock. “The magic show scene dramatically portrayed Mi So being overwhelmed by shock and horror after the missing pieces of her memory returned to complete the puzzle,” she said. “I think a high-quality scene was born.”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-33.jpg

Kang Ki Young, who appears in the drama as Lee Young Joon’s close friend Park Yoo Sik, also chose two scenes. He first mentioned the kiss scene at the end of Episode 8, in which Lee Young Joon finally overcomes his trauma and takes the lead. “I think it’s a scene that demonstrates the idea that love can change a person,” he remarked. “The idea might be obvious, but in a way, it’s not easy to experience. It’s an important message that I personally want to make sure not to forget.”

The actor also picked the scene in Episode 12 in which Park Yoo Sik’s ex-wife calls him and asks to meet for a drink. Park Yoo Sik tells his wife that he needs to go to the hospital because of his friend Seong Gi—then realizes that seong gi is also the Korean word for genitals and begins to panic.

Kang Ki Young commented, “I wonder if there’ll ever be another scene that features such a wide range of emotions. I think it was a scene that firmly solidified Park [Yoo Sik]’s careless character.”

Spoiler

Kang-Ki-Young1.jpg

Actress Hwang Bo Ra, who plays the eccentric Bong Se Ra, chose the scene in Episode 12 in which Yang Chul (played by Kang Hong Seok) confesses his feelings for her character by writing her a message on a Coca-Cola bottle.

“We had a lot of fun filming the scene, and I think the end result was entertaining as well,” she said. “I think it was a refreshing and unique way of confessing. I want to choose it as one of the drama’s best scenes because both Se Ra and Secretary Yang showed their cute sides.”

Spoiler

Hwang-Bo-Ra.jpg

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/23/whats-wrong-secretary-kim-cast-picks-favorite-scenes-drama/

• Like 9

Pardon me by asking this bec i did not backread enough here, to know if somebody had already asked the title of the background music used in the date scene in Daegu (after they had a meeting to check if the department store there is ready or not for the opening) of Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So.

• Like 2

“I found it. I think staying as your secretary is what I want to do. Perhaps… I’ve been doing the job I am good at and is perfect for me. Because I’ve gotten too used to it, I didn’t realize it. I like assisting someone… and solving problems that break out. I like the sense of achievement I feel after all the work is done. And… I don’t want the person I love to be in trouble.” ~ Secretary Kim

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/07/24/k-drama-reaction-why-secretary-kim-episode-14/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, YuKo Wong said:

So this was apparently the prob wedding photo...

thanks for sharing! wow thats a really pretty wedding dress which can show PMY figures perfectly.  I hope we see wedding in ep 15 so there will be some time for after married life in ep16.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

thanks for sharing! wow thats a really pretty wedding dress which can show PMY figures perfectly.  I hope we see wedding in ep 15 so there will be some time for after married life in ep16.

No actually it was a video of PSJ in a tux, doing his aura thing, which was filmed through the tv company’s monitors. Not so sure if that wedding dress pic is actually MinYoung cos I don’t understand the language. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, attriste said:

No actually it was a video of PSJ in a tux, doing his aura thing, which was filmed through the tv company’s monitors. Not so sure if that wedding dress pic is actually MinYoung cos I don’t understand the language. 

oh was there another post on PSJ in tux? the post above is just the wedding dress ...

past

pic of PSJ re black shirt in preview

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blkqfi4AT2Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 3