[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

I loved todays episode!  They did the deed, it made me blush.

TEXT PREVIEW
Appa figured out that Jin-ah stays outside the house often. She tells Appa to just give her some time. Similarly, the more they love each other, the less Joon-hee wants to hide that they are dating. Joon-hee and Jin-ah go to Gangwando on a couples camping trip. But there is a sudden snow fall that traps them for one night and two days. Later, Joon-hee hears from Seung-ho that Jin-ah is at the police station. He rushes to the police station.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have watched more kisses in just one episode than in most dramas, in the whole drama :wub:
And real kisses. I think this drama must be shown in Korean acting classes, maybe some actors and actress (and directors) would learn some things.

giphy.gif

Oh! And bed scenes: so funny, sweet, romantic...and real whithout necesity of nudes.

So it IS a police station! :( That's what I was thinking.

NOT a gd idea to go bashing up GM.

GM has a tendency to twist things around so HE looks right - and if it involves Oma's precious SH her brother ... it puts JH in a bad light if anything bad happens to SH.

2 hours ago, WinCee said:

I think not till next Friday, but at least I will get to watch it officially :wink: 

In the meantime I will still be lurking around here because @stroppyse and other subbers have been the best quality subs around that has been my lifeline for the past weeks.  Thank you very much!!!!

I don't know where you are but .. I'm in France, I have Netflix but there's no this drama on the list ???!

It's weird !!!!

14 minutes ago, jus-ash said:

So it IS a police station! :( That's what I was thinking.

NOT a gd idea to go bashing up GM.

GM has a tendency to twist things around so HE looks right - and if it involves Oma's precious SH her brother ... it puts JH in a bad light if anything bad happens to SH.

Pieces  of trash like that need a good beating. :crazy:

OMG, it is almost 11PM here but I do not feel like to sleep because of those two people falling in love. I don't know if it was because they acted really really well and amazingly that I could simply believe that they were actually in love or they were really in love. Their smile just seemed so genuine that I could not tell that they were acting or not. This is not a thread to ship them but what can I do when I ship them so hard lol. At least, them being Jin Ah and Joon Hee really makes this drama stand out among other dramas aired this year.

But I feel like the upcoming episodes will be about their obstacles to overcome as this is a melodrama after all *CMIIW* I heard it from the press conference that Jung Hae In mentioned this as melodrama. Joon Hee's temper may be one of the reasons of their upcoming obstacles though I think his temper is still at the normal stage as most men do have tempers. I just find Jin Ah's mother super annoying to keep asking her about Gyu Min and pushing her to Gyu Min. I wonder what she will say when she finds out that jerk's behaviour towards her daughter. What kind of mother to still push her daughter to a man who had affair with another woman.

Hope this drama's ratings for tonight and tomorrow will increase and increase as the story develops. 

Guys, by the way, do you have articles or something that show this drama's popularity in Korea and other countries? Because I am afraid that because it is shown at the non Big 3 channels, the popularity is not that high though I think this drama is getting popular

2 hours ago, MeandmyCraziness said:

I guess his decision to go to the US was also to forget JA.:D

He asked if he was one of her "regrets" making me think that he went after her before and she rejected him. Also he said it was 99%, which means she rejected him in the past, too.

56 minutes ago, rain89 said:

I’m not used to this much kisses in one episode, how am I supposed to take all this?

You need to watch more Korean cable TV. :wink:

13 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

OMG, it is almost 11PM here but I do not feel like to sleep because of those two people falling in love. I don't know if it was because they acted really really well and amazingly that I could simply believe that they were actually in love or they were really in love. Their smile just seemed so genuine that I could not tell that they were acting or not. This is not a thread to ship them but what can I do when I ship them so hard lol. At least, them being Jin Ah and Joon Hee really makes this drama stand out among other dramas aired this year.

But I feel like the upcoming episodes will be about their obstacles to overcome as this is a melodrama after all *CMIIW* I heard it from the press conference that Jung Hae In mentioned this as melodrama. Joon Hee's temper may be one of the reasons of their upcoming obstacles though I think his temper is still at the normal stage as most men do have tempers. I just find Jin Ah's mother super annoying to keep asking her about Gyu Min and pushing her to Gyu Min. I wonder what she will say when she finds out that jerk's behaviour towards her daughter. What kind of mother to still push her daughter to a man who had affair with another woman.

Hope this drama's ratings for tonight and tomorrow will increase and increase as the story develops. 

Guys, by the way, do you have articles or something that show this drama's popularity in Korea and other countries? Because I am afraid that because it is shown at the non Big 3 channels, the popularity is not that high though I think this drama is getting popular

A  terrible mother thats who, she is going to be a major issue in this drama you can tell that already.

36 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Oh, my eyes! This is too hot for me. I'm still a minor.

After glancing at these vids' preview pics, I could guess why this drama airs at 11pm at night, lol. Can't wait to watch the whole eps on Sunday (hopefully with subs).

17 minutes ago, Kim Yunmi said:

You need to watch more Korean cable TV. :wink:

Oh I do but this is just a bit much. Cable dramas have more intense kisses and I love that but it’s hard to find a drama that have intense kisses AND multiple kisses and bed scenes in one episode. And I’m living for all of it tbh. I was squealing from the feels.

My Gosh. Whats going on. This show made me so full for a whole year of drama watching and begging for an intimate scenes, I never seen so much kissing scenes in a single ep in my entire Kdramas expirienced. Great Job writter, director and the main couple. You couldnt ask for anything else. This drama proves that you dont need to show too much skin to give us an idea whay they’ve done, just their eyes you know it already. The flows of their relationship is so real and natural, what real couple in reality does in their normal daily life. 

We're dissolving the subbing team since official subs are now available. Thanks, everyone. Though we have to wait for a week to get the subs, we have live recappers and translators here to satiate our worldly desires. Wish jtbc would open the YT vids' CC. 

Just now, jeijei said:

We're dissolving the subbing team since official subs are now available. Thanks, everyone. Though we have to wait for a week to get the subs, we have live recappers and translators here to satiate our worldly desires. Wish jtbc would open the YT vids' CC. 

What a pity! Anyway thanks a lot for the effort!!:heart:

But where i can download the official subs?:D

Ripped NF subs are uploaded on Subscene. NF is probably grinning bc they virtually get free ad with the show's "Netflix and chill" 

I'd like to request that translators provide the list of BGMs used in each episode, which usually appears in the ending credits.

Archived