[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

I wish Netflix would figure out how people in US actually follow kdramas live. It's dumb to wait to release it until it's over. People like me just find a way to watch it before they release it, cause I want to watch it live so I can enjoy the show along with the rest of the world and hear opinions on the show rather than having it feel like everyone is watching and I have to steer clear to avoid being spoiled. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we where right, netflix owns the rights to this drama. It still kinda sucks because it will only be available in Canada one week after the drama is done.

Im not trying to knock down all the hard work the rubbers did but I haven't watched the subbed episodes yet because from the clips I've seen online the translation some of you are doing here is way better.

I am in Australia and usually I am sad because a lot of what I want ot watch isn't available in my region on Viki or Netflix.  I feel like I hit the jackpot on this one because Somthing in the Rain is on my Netflix and I can marathon all 4 and be ready for 5 and 6!  Yayayyaayayayayay!

1 minute ago, WinCee said:

I am in Australia and usually I am sad because a lot of what I want ot watch isn't available in my region on Viki or Netflix.  I feel like I hit the jackpot on this one because Somthing in the Rain is on my Netflix and I can marathon all 4 and be ready for 5 and 6!  Yayayyaayayayayay!

Good for you.

when it will be available on Netflix for ep 5? Will it be like tomorrow ?

1 minute ago, Jusyed said:

Good for you.

when it will be available on Netflix for ep 5? Will it be like tomorrow ?

I think not till next Friday, but at least I will get to watch it officially :wink: 

In the meantime I will still be lurking around here because @stroppyse and other subbers have been the best quality subs around that has been my lifeline for the past weeks.  Thank you very much!!!!

3 hours ago, samecut123 said:

It's true! This drama is on Netflix! :wub::wub::wub:

Can you tell in which región is available ? Becarse I dont found it in The netflix US or neither in southamerica 

56 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

May I know where I can watch the l8ve streaming of this drama? 

Plssss I also need to know this , Can someone pm The streamlink

To give JA credit - she isn't completely without ANY backbone or guts

- When she had enough of GM ... her "revenge" on the scumbag on his date was hilarious! :lol::tongue:

- And that 'sexy tight white dress + red lipstick' look he preferred that she deliberately dolled up in. 

Whilst with her parents in that confrontation at home ...  she isn't a complete walkover. But if her entire environment - at work, the patriarchal men ... at home her dominant mother ... it isn't hard to see why she just prefers to toe the line and keep peace.

- That 'sexy tight white dress' VS the soft floral one she chose and bought for that (first-ep) date that was meant to salvage their relationship = they were on DIFFERENT islands to begin with. What he wants, and what she was offering -  ie their taste, background, everything was diff.

When we hear how 'madly GM and JA were in love' = it's really from an outsider viewpt ie her colleagues and her brother. While JA believes in the "hot and passionate" when one is in a relationship - the GM relationship is really something her mom wants to push forward bec GM's "conditions" are right.

JA was tip-toeing around GM, she was never comfortable the way she is with JH (hence she's happy to appear before him with her hair in a top knot, makeupless and in her sweats ... go on a movie date - and JH STILL thinks she's pretty and attractive. :wub: How COMFY is that?

We don't know if JA had the same SPONTANEOUS feels she definitely has for JH. It definitely does not SEEM like the same type where she would choose to stay up all night playing video games together or opting to walk some more under the red umbrella hugging cosily together. Not the same equal or COMFORTABLE footing as JH.

JA and JH's relationship will also be further complicated by the fact that an accusation WAS thrown their way by GM that SHE was also cheating. Her parents know that, GM thinks that.

Totally UNtrue and Unfair back then ... but they ARE actually in a relationship NOW. Which will redeem GM somewhat, to look like the good guy when facts. Now that they're dating, if found out - the whole context can get manipulated and mis-construed.   (and scumbag  GM totally believes something was going on between them anyways, even before it started)

3 minutes ago, Camilee said:

Can you tell in which región is available ? Becarse I dont found it in The netflix US or neither in southamerica 

Plssss I also need to know this , Can someone pm The streamlink

As per Bah-Doo / Drama Milk :

How to Watch: Netflix! (From KDramaNews: Something in the Rain will be available on Netflix (Worldwide except Japan, Taiwan, America, Canada) on 13th. They’ll be releasing a total of 4 Eps for this week & 2 Eps every Friday for the upcoming weeks. Meanwhile, it’ll be available in America & Canada starting from May 26)

This is a drama you can't not "watch". The silent moments are some of the sweetest on screen. The moments when music and not dialogue are playing are also very good. That shows writer trust in the director and actors. The music cues are good and the visuals are amazing. The direction from behind the scenes seems to have a nice light touch to it too, thus why it looks like automatic chemistry.

Hi good evening! Patiently waiting here for epispde 5 recap! Thank you in advance to all the recappers!:wub:

I think JH has been inlove with JA for the longest time. In episode 1 when JA asked him if he has already found the love of is life he answered that "Noona's still the prettiest!" And when he said that the problem with him is he's been thinking about his sister too much. His playboy type image is just a cover-up. He can't have the girl that he really likes and ended up dating lots of girls to forget JA. I guess his decision to go to the US was also to forget JA.:D

5 minutes ago, MeandmyCraziness said:

Hi good evening! Patiently waiting here for epispde 5 recap! Thank you in advance to all the recappers!:wub:

I think JH has been inlove with JA for the longest time. In episode 1 when JA asked him if he has already found the love of is life he answered that "Noona's still the prettiest!" And when he said that the problem with him is he's been thinking about his sister too much. His playboy type image is just a cover-up. He can't have the girl that he really likes and ended up dating lots of girls to forget JA. I guess his decision to go to the US was also to forget JA.:D

OMG we both have the same thoughts!

Archived