Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

@tiMadam  Always thankful to see you my Brownie Chingu!!!  Yes it took me a little longer to get here but I'm not planning on going anywhere!  Dang even the music in this drama has a memory feel to it and those melodies continue to linger in my mind!  After all I am a country girl and it doesn't get much more country than Stand By Your Man.... 

Original Artist  Tammy Wynette

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

This drama have so many kiss scenes :tongue: I just saw new stills of upcoming episode. Yes, they kissed again :joy: The conflict later must be serious since they gives so many lovey dovey scene early. Furthermore, there is years gap.. I really hate long separation though. I will kill the writer if this drama don't have a happy ending... And I want wedding scene. They both are in 30s. They should get married and have children at the end..

• Like 12

Hi, everyone here :)

It has been ages since I last posted anything here on Soompi Forum and this drama finally lured me back and brought the craziness of Kdrama in me. I am not a fan of Jung Hae In and I barely knew about him as I only knew some of friends were crazy about him during the While You Were Sleeping days. I did not like watch WYWS as I did not like the leads, but strangely, this drama looked so attractive even only watched the teasers last month. Their chemistry already sparkled just by watching the teasers. And my curiousity jumped out when the long trailer came out. 

After watching the first episode in Indonesian Sub as the English sub was not available then, I instantly became crazy about this drama and this couple. The writing, the chemistry, the songs chosen, the beautiful cinematography, and the acting. Yeah, absolutely the leads! Although I already knew Son Ye Jin since A Moment to Remember, Summer Scent, The Classic, Art of Seduction, and Personal Taste, I have never been in love with her acting. And here, I am really loving her character and her chemistry with his dongsaeng costar. 

Last week I was depressed because I could not watch the third and fourth ep with subs, therefore I watched them in raw. Lol. Because I have watched Kdrama for  more than 10 years since I was in primary school, I could understand quite well their conversation except for the complicated ones like conversations in the office or hard vocabularies lol. 

I am happy to be able to join you guys here. 

• Like 14

Although there are many kiss scenes, they appear to be all lip-pressing kind of kiss. Just saying.:rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

When they were together in public places (restaurant) with many people around of course they’d only go for quick kiss. But when they were kissing in the beach, we watched how perfect their first kiss were, not to passionate yet not too light, just perfect for a woman and a man who just confirmed their relationship.

the last time i was this crazy with a drama i think in DOTS or Goblin era LOL. A good drama when most people can spazz together in every forums, socmed comes once in a blue moon.

• Like 13

tumblr_p6x4spSQF91tmjt2ko8_400.giftumblr_p6v843bJ631tmjt2ko2_400.gif  My reaction too... 

After watching these two...

@kaoriharang Good to see you here as well Chingu!!!   There is something so unique in the feelings this drama gives you. That of you and me against the world having to hide those feeling that are going off like fireworks bursting one right after the other inside of them.  It's watching them having to hold back when every part of them and their excitement wants to share and scream it to the whole world...  And so do I LOL:w00t:

It's like watching two magnets trying to hold back the force of love that not even the prejudice of others of their age can stop or deny!

• Like 12

7 hours ago, monki said:

Although there are many kiss scenes, they appear to be all lip-pressing kind of kiss. Just saying.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I noticed this too! Maybe this changes in later episodes as the storyline progresses (?) and/or the actors get more comfortable with their kiss scenes (?).... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

My reaction too... 

After watching these two...

@kaoriharang Good to see you here as well Chingu!!!   There is something so unique in the feelings this drama gives you. That of you and me against the world having to hide those feeling that are going off like fireworks bursting one right after the other inside of them.  It's watching them having to hold back when every part of them and their excitement wants to share and scream it to the whole world...  And so do I LOL:w00t:

It's like watching two magnets trying to hold back the force of love that not even the prejudice of others of their age can stop or deny!

I love the sweetness and the cuteness that comes with the new relationship :D

I am excited to see how the relationship unfolds.

Exactly who cares about age :tongue:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I love the sweetness and the cuteness that comes with the new relationship :D

I am excited to see how the relationship unfolds.

Exactly who cares about age :tongue:

I don't think age will be the biggest hurdle. Their families will and also if they are headed the same direction in terms of what they want from the relationship.  I'm just speculating - for instance she maybe want marriage to be on the cards. Maybe he doesn't ...that sort of thing. Wait till the sis finds out....ahahahah....that will be somewhat awkward - your baby bro and bestie are dating! :lol:

So shall we bet how many kisses we will have by the end of the drama????

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just now, triplem said:

I don't think age will be the biggest hurdle. Their families will and also if they are headed the same direction in terms of what they want from the relationship.  I'm just speculating - for instance she maybe want marriage to be on the cards. Maybe he doesn't ...that sort of thing. Wait till the sis finds out....ahahahah....that will be somewhat awkward - your baby bro and bestie are dating! :lol:

Or shall we bet about bed scenes to come? :D

• LOL 8

6 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

ahahahahah...I am sure we can also bet on that! 

If you look at these stills, they are wearing different clothes but in the same place / living room. So I guess they do have a lot of alone time together. And they seem to be getting tipsy as well...:ph34r: (pic credit JTBC)

20180412_095242_7455.png

20180412_095234_0758.png

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

If you look at these stills, they are wearing different clothes but in the same place / living room. So I guess they do have a lot of alone time together. And they seem to be getting tipsy as well...:ph34r: (pic credit JTBC)

I really can't wait!!! My heart skip a beat!!:lol::wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

HAHA, like what we did in LUTYN?

I have a feeling for kiss we are going to need to go to double digits though.

But I am willing to place a bet.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

50 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I think there will be one bed scene this week.

I screenshot the scene from the preview and did editing on the brightness. Just swiped for the second pict -_-.

@triplem please do check it out also and say what you think about it.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

ok, just finished episode 3 here.. so much chemistry!! they are so adorable :wink: I wonder whether I can handle episode 4 :D 

How much age difference are they in the drama? JA is 35, right? 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

I think there will be one bed scene this week.

I screenshot the scene from the preview and did editing on the brightness. Just swiped for the second pict -_-.

@triplem please do check it out also and say what you think about it.

So we'll get 1 or 2 bed scene i guess... Maybe the second will be when they'll reconcile after the storm. BTW Son Hye Jin has always hot kissed her co-stars...:wub: I love Jung Hae In and with her is a perfect match in this production!

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

Bets and Bed Scenes....  I Love The Sound Of That....:w00t::lol::wub:

Peter-Pan.gif   @triplem  You get it rolling and I am willing to join in!!! 

And Kisses TOO!!!!!                     tumblr_p61s2kK4Df1vem8apo1_540.gif&key=9

• Like 5
  • LOL 9