[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

fba286fda4.jpg

125fd281c7.jpg

bccd665116.jpg

354f356897.jpg

18282304ab.jpg

PLEASE DO FILL IN THE REQUEST FORM FOR US TO ENJOY THIS DRAMA! THANK YOU!

TO REQUEST THE DRAMA, CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK!

CAPTIONS AND PHOTOS CREDIT TO VIKI

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

•  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Hae In And Son Ye Jin In Talks To Star As Leads Of Upcoming JTBC Drama

Jung-Hae-In-Son-Ye-Jin.jpg

Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin may be leading a new drama!

On December 21, it was reported that the actors have been cast as the leads of JTBC drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” (literal translation).

Jung Hae In’s agency FNC Entertainment and Son Ye Jin’s agency MSTeam Entertainment both revealed that they are considering the offers to star in the drama.

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” is an upcoming drama directed by Ahn Pan Seok, who previously worked on projects like “Secret Love Affair,” “A Wife’s Credentials,” and “Heard It Through the Grapevine.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/21/jung-hae-in-son-ye-jin-talks-star-leads-upcoming-jtbc-drama/

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I saw thread. I read the article when checking casting updates for Son Ye Jin. 

Soompiers is this confirmed? The drama will push through? And is this the one that was offered to Shin Min Ah couple of years ago?

Oh and the lead actor is in Prison Playbook drama too.

On 05.01.2018 at 9:30 PM, jongski said:

Soompiers is this confirmed?

We have the confirmation today.

Son Ye Jin Confirmed To Return To Small Screen After 5 Years With New JTBC Drama

Son-Ye-Jin.jpg

Son Ye Jin will be making her return to the drama world with her first small screen production in five years!

After several months of consideration, she has confirmed that she will be taking on the lead female role in JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama, “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” (literal translation).

Son Ye Jin will be playing Yoon Jin Ah, the store supervisor of a business specializing in coffee shops. While she lives by the motto, “As long as things are good, life is good,” she actually feels empty from not being able to properly achieve anything in terms of her career and love despite being in her 30s. When she reencounters her best friend’s younger brother, who returns from working overseas, and realizes he’s not longer the immature person she remembers, she can’t help but feel embarrassed with herself. Jung Hae In is currently in talks to play the male lead.

read more https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/09/son-ye-jin-confirmed-return-small-screen-5-years-new-jtbc-drama/

January 10 2018

Son Ye-Jin cast in JTBC drama series “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”

Pretty-Noona-Who-Buys-Me-Food-SI111.jpg

Son Ye-Jin is cast for the lead female role in JTBC drama series “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” (literal title). In the drama series, Son Ye-Jin will play Yoon Jin-A. She is a single woman in her 30’s and works for a coffee company. She develops feelings for the younger brother of her best friend. Meanwhile, Jung Hae-In has been offered the lead male role and he is currently “positively considering” the offer.

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” will first air March, 2018 in South Korea (takes over JTBC’s Friday and Saturday 11PM time slot after “Misty“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/son-ye-jin-cast-in-jtbc-drama-series-pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food

Son Ye Jin cast as female lead in 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' + Jung Hae In considering male lead

son-ye-jin-jung-hae-in.jpg

The plot sounds like 2006 MBC drama, What's Up Fox. Am I the only one thinking about that? But, it's AHN PAN SEOK! IT'S A ROMANCE! THAT ROMANCE IN A WIFE'S CREDENTIALS IS CERTAINLY ONE OF THE BEST ROMANCES IN THE KOREAN DRAMA INDUSTRY! I'm so excited with this!

@larusThanks for the confirmation and update.

Yey for Son Ye Jin. Finally a comeback.Drama feels so sudden. It's just 3 months away. Hopefully more casting and  other updates. I don't know who the male lead is.  I haven't watched Prison Playbook  but will binge watch it after I'm done with other dramas I'm watching.

38 minutes ago, jongski said:

@larusThanks for the confirmation and update.

Yey for Son Ye Jin. Finally a comeback.Drama feels so sudden. It's just 3 months away. Hopefully more casting and  other updates. I don't know who the male lead is.  I haven't watched Prison Playbook  but will binge watch it after I'm done with other dramas I'm watching.

I really like him I first watched him in The Three Musketeers.  I have never watched the female lead but am happy you and @larus are excited about her, she has to be a good actress.:D I'm always game for a noona romance.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

We must be in the same club. Think my :Dlove affair with him started on While You Were Sleeping....I’m happy to see he’s got the Sageuk drama ( can’t remember the name) & this one . 

@jongski Prison Playbook is superb. Worth watching. 

We got to see him nonstop... i think its good that he got alot of chance like this. he should work until his name and status stable enough to take long hiatus. im happy for him on how smooth his career so far. 

6 hours ago, triplem said:

We must be in the same club. Think my :Dlove affair with him started on While You Were Sleeping....I’m happy to see he’s got the Sageuk drama ( can’t remember the name) & this one . 

@jongski Prison Playbook is superb. Worth watching. 

@yoyo_icecube Chingus I started to crush on him in the Three Musketeers,  his part wasn't that big but I have to say I was left wanting to see more of him,  stayed w/Blood a little longer than I wanted to for him, I'm so happy that he has finally gotten the props he deserves. I'm probably going to have to check out Prison Playbook once it's complete, TBH it didn't appeal to me but just reading everyone's comments it looks like a  there is a weekend marathon coming. I'm so happy for him and us that he's getting the lead in a romance.crazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif 

10 minutes ago, evie7 said:

@yoyo_icecube Chingus I started to crush on him in the Three Musketeers,  his part wasn't that big but I have to say I was left wanting to see more of him,  stayed w/Blood a little longer than I wanted to for him, I'm so happy that he has finally gotten the props he deserves. I'm probably going to have to check out Prison Playbook once it's complete, TBH it didn't appeal to me but just reading everyone's comments it looks like a  there is a weekend marathon coming. I'm so happy for him and us that he's getting the lead in a romance.crazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif 

hello chingu.. 

i watched three musketeers, but i totally forgot about him. (okay, now i feel bad)...

i saw him again in goblin, yes... i forgot him again.. (why am i having a very bad memory)

but thx god he got bigger role in while you were sleeping couldn't make anyone forget him xD and in a short time he comeback with prison playbook, he already stuck in my head. especially his smile!! 

thing that im worry about this drama is: noona loves... i usually not so fond of older wowan-younger man relationship, but i will give series a try!! 

Jung Hae-in falls in love with Son Ye-jin in new JTBC drama

pretty-noona.jpg?w=816
Date: January 22, 2018 Author: grumpyahjumma 

Jung Hae-in (Wise Prison Life, While You Were Sleeping) has booked his first ever drama lead role alongside A-list actress Son Ye-jin (Shark) for JTBC’s upcoming drama Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (literal translation).

The drama revolves around the love story of Seo Joon-hee (Jung Hae-in), a character designer in a gaming company, and Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), his older sister’s friend. Joon-hee is described to have a carefree personality after living overseas for three years.

The production will be helmed by award-winning director Ahn Pan-suk, who has worked on three other JTBC dramas, A Wife’s Credentials, The End of the World, andSecret Love Affair.

Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food will also mark Son Ye-jin’s small screen comeback after five years. It is set to air on JTBC in March on Fridays and Saturdays, replacing Misty.

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/01/22/jung-hae-in-falls-in-love-with-son-ye-jin-in-new-jtbc-drama/

And JTBC on roll as well with good dramas. After JBL  going to watch Misty and then this drama. Good to be watching SYJ in drama again. I'm going to like Jung Yae In. I have this feeling.  Yep. Plan to marathon Prison Playbook after JBL ends.

Annyeong everyone

Hi @jongski chingu :) you are here too. Thanks @jaiwook_08 for this thread. I'm gonna put this drama on  my list as I like Son Ye Jin. Jung Hae In is new to me as I have not watched any of his dramas. Looking forward to his acting.

The story plot is interesting but its the usual noona dongseng's love I watched before. I'm a sucker for such story, so I will watch :tongue:

Wow today I'm on a roll in Soompi. Have been posting in few coming up drama's threads. Have not been active a while since TKL.

Archived