[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

after i watch several time of 20episode i want to ask,did Hyuk haraboji really forcing him to learn gayageum and lock him at Gura village until age of 22 when hyuk tried to escape to seoul with eunjoo and ended hidding himself again for 15years after Grandpa died. I heard him confess to the eric that he locked up by his grandfather to create a gayageum (episode 18). then jinhyang teacher says Mr. Oh is very rude to hyuk (ending ep17) .. so confused, hyuk was treated like what his childhood is?

do u have the lyric (hangul,romanization) and translated of 5 OST our drama?

im search very long and didnt find the lyric...only video with written text lyric on that video

i want to make notes of my facebook account

can u help me..thankyou :)

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@meechuttso the gifs were a little to small for my ahjumma eyes ^_^. And that *ehem ehem*  in the gif :lol:  He is right you know, it comes in a full package, not only $$$

@aloraloralora what can i say, JD is an epitome of a perfect man/husband :lol:B)  , a hillbilly, not a city man

edit:

i also super love this scene.

The confident JD and his flower jacket and the look on SJ’s face ... priceless ! :D

This scene reminds me of what JD said about SJ who never once try to change him.  Some would have made him change his awful jacket but SJ just went along with it despite the look on her face.  How not to love her ? :wub:

Had to come out my shell, Jakdoo is very addictive and your gifs too  @meechuttso thank you for all the gifs that you post. Love the detailed info on how JD would like to be paid.... I hope SJ got it :D

And the rest of you guys too!! Thanks for keeping this thread alive. I have been enjoying every episode, some more than the other..love all the analysis going on various aspects of their relationship and skinship. 

And finally, EC has become my favourite character, it was hilarous when he asked SJ if she slept well, knowing JD slept over at hers too:D EJ seems to be tolerable too :)

Anyways guys keep posting. Chao Chao! 

6 hours ago, HRyujin said:

do u have the lyric (hangul,romanization) and translated of 5 OST our drama?

im search very long and didnt find the lyric...only video with written text lyric on that video

i want to make notes of my facebook account

can u help me..thankyou :)

Here you go @HRyujin it was way over back on page 29. And the words were in spoiler mode, so they don't show up in search either - go click on that and you can see everything in both languages :) Also you may or may not have seen my note that OST 5 words fit the best for Ep 15 when Jak-Doo comes to Seung-Joo's house looking for her but she avoids him - but it's become everyone's favorite regardless.

Since some of us chingoos here still like the korean fonts and transcripts, my favorite series from Ep 20 reposted in 한글 fonts, since I already had them done.

tumblr_p8ciuz0Vdv1valxs7o1_400.gif

tumblr_p8ciuz0Vdv1valxs7o2_400.gif

tumblr_p8ciuz0Vdv1valxs7o3_400.gif

tumblr_p8ciuz0Vdv1valxs7o4_400.gif

You can read their lip and sync to the pronunciation too, if you know rudiments of 한글 phonics.B)

tumblr_p8ciuz0Vdv1valxs7o5_400.gif

tumblr_p8ciuz0Vdv1valxs7o6_400.gif

tumblr_p8ciuz0Vdv1valxs7o7_400.gif

tumblr_p8ciuz0Vdv1valxs7o8_400.gif

Enjoy :rolleyes:

Translation note for the students - who have yet to turn in their easy homework problem about flashback gifs.

Spoiler

Frame 3 - 거줄건 is contraction and conjugated form of of 그어주다 -_-

Frames 5 &6 - 말만해요 I translated to say 'Name your price', is really literally 'Just say the word'. :)

Trick...

tumblr_p8g03zKu6w1valxs7o1_540.gif

...kle...

tumblr_p8g03zKu6w1valxs7o2_540.gif

Collector sets are hard to make :)

But side by side like this begs the question - who has more AeGyo? 애교? :rolleyes:

Spoiler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegyo

https://www.tumblr.com/search/kdrama aegyo

Remember, as we found out from all the instagram posts by iwear.m, that KKW has much boy group experience like Uee did with her girl group - over 10 years ago.

Disclaimer:

:wacko: I’m not a student nor a former good student in Korean. Shd have put in more effort for those classes. 

We can’t quote gifs right but I don’t know how to shift them out of the Quote without it resizing weirdly 

@triplem 

(gif cr: http://banghae.tumblr.com/)

tumblr_p5fy0vRswj1uq4zv4o2_540.gif

@meechuttso credits to you 

tumblr_p6k0x26TKW1valxs7o10_500.gif

tumblr_p6e1utVJlV1valxs7o2_500.gif

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

I'm mostly a silent reader on this thread, but I just wanted to post that the full OST album is out (32 tracks):

http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2452190

Thanks @Ayame. Contrary to what I said before the last weekend episodes 19,20, there were no new OST's. Just this full album. And the final wrap party has yet to happen, they are busy voting on the various gifts and cake designs here:http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=ohjakdu&no=1939&page=1

The wording on the gift items and cake with the most votes so far are:

가지마소! 우리한테 와이라요 진짜? - (in strong Saturi accent) Don't leave! Why are you doing this to us, really?

구했소? 인생드라마? 안 구했음 데릴남편 오작두가 합시다, 그거 - Got one? Drama of a lifetime? If you haven't got one, let's have Stand-In Husband Oh Jak-Doo it, That. :wub:

Trickle... Here're a couple @SeGafanlady and others might appreciate, too much....

tumblr_p8eeq72Vjc1valxs7o3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_p8eeq72Vjc1valxs7o5_r1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_p8eeq72Vjc1valxs7o6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_p8eeq72Vjc1valxs7o7_r1_400.gif

:ph34r:

55 minutes ago, triplem said:

Right click on the image and copy the image address. Then paste it. If you want to resize, double click on the image and you will see an editing box pop up which will allow you to adjust size.

Does that work only on desktop computers? I’m using a phone.

10 hours ago, Ayame said:

I'm mostly a silent reader on this thread, but I just wanted to post that the full OST album is out (32 tracks):

http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2452190

How does music.naver work? It plays 1 minute per track. A message pops up the first time, no idea what it says but I clicked a button and it went to a login screen.

The album isn’t on Spotify :(

EDIT:

OJD’s reaction upon seeing wedding photo :lol:

Credits to owner

8 hours ago, aloraloralora said:

EC worried about OH staying out for the night :lol:

Credits to owner

Eric Cho was so worried of Oh Hyuk staying overnight he looks like an ahjumma worrying her teenager virgin only son.. lmao I love Eric Cho... my cute and kind cupid... :wub: 

cupid-gif-2.gif uri Cho cupid 

19 hours ago, aloraloralora said:

@meechuttso my homework is not up to par.. :wacko:

Hey @aloraloralora thanks for trying, sweetie. You must've been the only one here who was a good student in her youth.:lol: Or this teacher gives lame assignments. I must say I despised all homework myself. :wink: But all your posts are adorable - we can't help but stare at them and post more. I try to look at past episodes whenever I have a bit of time, but this drama just gets better and better each time you watch it, and I can't decide which episodes are the best, because every episode has such moments. Especially Ep 16, that scene in front of Seung-Joo's house where Jak-Doo begs to just sit there and when she says no, he says with red eyes, "Han Seung-Joo... came to me,... Why can't I do the same?" I can't get over the beauty of that scene, ... drama perfection.:cry:

Here's what the fan base in SK are doing for the coffee truck for the last shoot it looks like.

tumblr_p8hx6oW1mN1valxs7o1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8hx6oW1mN1valxs7o2_540.jpg

tumblr_p8hx6oW1mN1valxs7o3_540.jpg

All with funny words full of Saturi and folksy Jak-Doo-isms. :wink:

EDIT

Should have checked IG first.

No preview just yet.

The gang that took the coffee truck with the adorable gifts were a bit disappointed that only KKW and JSH were there (Jak-Doo and Eric), no women (Uee/HSJ, HSH/JEJ) there.

I am getting a bit worked up over the preview, trying to guess the episode titles. Now that it's nearing the end, they're keeping a tighter lid on the production, as they should. Just makes us Jak-Dooholics more anxious however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcdpfL_WSoc&list=PLzlv22Yvy8tdkazdgyazn4t5BkhdrVY_k

This playlist has all 5 OST songs with video. It's only up to Ep 14, so all the best stuff's missing, but they're fun to watch in any random sequence with any music. Something to calm our nerves while we wait.

Or if you prefer to light up to calm  your nerves, may I suggest, go join these boyz while you wait? http://www.dizculnews.co.kr/3861

http://www.dizculnews.co.kr/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gossip_001.jpg

I'm glad KKW has decided to mend his ways and quit smoking and drinking. :blush:4537e87176863bc41f6ce773333efdd0.jpg

:dizzy:

anyone want to give eric his own happy ending? check out the smash-up writer's carnival in the events thread. we are extending round 1 till this weekend to give chingus time to join and would love to see some of you try your hand. @SeGafanlady @aloraloralora @zba72 @meechuttso @japchaebap  @USAFarmgirl  @shamrockmom @dramaninja @upapipo @joccu @hushhh @gracekk @Jackie1048 @gayalat @Pam_Van Fossen @mrsj3n  @HRyujin @whome @Ayame @Kimchi Sweet Potato @bebebisous33 @vanh310 @joyue_1 @0ly40 (if I have missed anyone, sorry!)  it is not that hard when you have been watching kdramas for long! hahahha. :lol:. and do click the button on the entries already there to encourage the chingus who have posted. kamsamhida!

Do you remember this scene? HSJ was looking for OH.. she was lying that her child was ill and she couldn’t contact her husband. Her husband’s name is .. before OJD caught her on a lie about being married. I’m pretty sure she was about to say OH. It’s like a forecast, inside joke kinda thing. This writer really ties up everything very well, every part of the story  fits excellently together. 

Just imagine what would have happened if HSJ had said OH! I guess OJD would have clammed shut right there and though he might still head to the city to meet his mountain’s owner and all the ensuing hijinks, he would enter the whole fake husband relationship knowing she was looking for OH. I think it wouldn’t change much for OJD, he’s the same sincere guy inside. What do you think?

All Credits to owner

I actually think Jang Eun Joo is perfect for Eric but she needs to move on from Oh Hyuk first because girl is still very much liking him...

but of course it’s just my wishful thinking... with Eric and Eun Joo unite, everybody will be on their happiest place.. including having good relationship and friendship within all four.. they will make a super sweet.. cute and funny double date.. hehehehe (can be the happiest ending twist) 

Archived