[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, zba72 said:

I love the sexual tension here also the one in the car when he helped to buckle SJ’s seat belt  :lol::blush:

kekeke.. was thinking that this may be a better way to convince people to put on seat belt rather than drone on about safety which is so boorrrriing. hahahaha... :lol:

@meechuttso thank you for the after cap and the trickle.. Keep it coming!

About JEJ, since she grew up in humble circumstances and lived alone in US, I’m sure she can cook. <_< Fits the criteria for EC.

I’m thinking about what EC said that it would work well if they filmed the new truthful documentary in the mountains. I’m a little worried about the exposure of the OTP’s little hideout. Tourism potential is there.:blink: Fans might show up! I imagine the 3 grannies running a Halmoni’s B&B similar to Hyori’s B&B. :lol:

Spoiler

Ja-gi-yaaa in the bus. :D

Hand in hand a safe distance away from work..

These two, aren’t there eyes everywhere since OH is a public figure? :wacko:

Radiant faces heading to the mountains..

:wub: I’m looking forward to the mountain sweet time and hijinks! HSJ please cook a nice meal for OJD again. I can just see her melting as she gazes at him doing his masterpieces in his studio.

I missed this last part in the live streaming 

All Credits to owner

9 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

@meechuttso  LoL Tarzan and Jane thingy cracked me out hahahaha...

standing applause for Seung Joo for able to control herself to not jump and rape her husband everyday lol if I were her Oh Hyuk probably in a hospital by now.. sore :D

the right gif lol 

Reveal hidden contents

6gNyJNy.gif&key=2bda4f7afa652d2b6dfe0bac

@SeGafanlady thank you for putting in graphic indelicate detail for us sentiments we are all harboring but too timid to blurt out so ,... crudely.:astonished: It takes an immortal to be so bold I suppose.

Trickle...

tumblr_p8bur3Nrjd1valxs7o2_400.gif

tumblr_p8bur3Nrjd1valxs7o1_400.gif

Weeeee.... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Love this. Another ad-lib by KKW? Uee doesn't do anything. She says, you have to take care of your own food. LoL

@meechuttso  when the drama is too daebak... :grimace: can't help it to unleash the total fandomship... ottoke hehehe...

LOL I have never seen any man who needs to take care for his own food is happier than Oh Hyuk.... LOL my husband will probably divorce me if I said that.. but look at him swirling and twirling like he has just win the most delicious food for his body and soul forever... too cute!!! 

This two... nothing can ever separate them... as one of you already stated here.. even maybe death can't... awesome!!!

my heart dugun dugun to wait for the sweetness and  adorable  moments for these love birds... just the two of them together in that quiet and suddenly romantic mountain... and that Pauwlona tree as their witness..... (rewatching from ep 1 soon)

and to our innocent and good man Eric Cho.... you are da man.... just don"t follow Jak Doo and Seung Joo to that mountain.. please be patient and wait.... hehehehee....:blush:

15 hours ago, aloraloralora said:

I can just see her melting as she gazes at him doing his masterpieces in his studio.

Oh my, this is dangerous. Too much wood and Jak-Doo visuals.:tounge_wink:

7 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

LOL I have never seen any man who needs to take care for his own food is happier than Oh Hyuk.

Yes if you spot such a man in real life, we'll be the first one you'll share him with, right, chingoo? ^_^

7 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

good man Eric Cho.... you are da man.

If JEJ is not exactly his type and she's not charismatic enough for our Eric to be rewarded in this drama, I hope many other upcoming dramas are ready to reward him his next drama life, I really hope so. I'll be watching that drama just for him, Jung Sang-Hoon's his name.:wub:

4 hours ago, aloraloralora said:

Well done, MHOJD! 7.4%, 11.2%

I'd rather see ratings in single digits and a beautiful perfect love story like this over 45% ratings that makes everybody and every episode a slave to those ratings numbers. So I am wary of high ratings dramas after the previous fiasco. :crazy:

15 hours ago, aloraloralora said:

Ja-gi-yaaa in the bus. :D

Love can turn us into little pre-teens again.

Another great thing about this drama, Jak-Doo is the one on his knees in the kiss scene, Seung-Joo does the driving, something refreshing and right about this universe that Jak-Joo inhabit.:thumbsup:

LMAO the above post.... thank you uri chingu Jackdoholic for always making our waiting days lighter and easier to bare with... these kinda posts are gems.. and we love gems... they are like Kdrama candies :wub:

feeling like raining rainbow colored pearls from the sky.. Oh Jak Doo falls in love with the woman who is basically and totally opposite him.. she is brave.. she is strongwilled.. she does no nonsense things.. she is independent.. she is brutally honest.. yet she is compassion and above all of those.. this woman is beautiful top to toe... agree chingu? hehehehe.... 

her slightly copper blond hair matches perfectly with her lumminate pearl skin... his heart racing so fast only from looking and it and he probably imagine how soft will it feels when he touches it.... OMONA their love story makes me awaken my poetic ahjumma heart hehehe)

Look at him.. his eyes sparkle in love.. not a crush like to JEJ but real love.. first love.. love of his life and love that last forever until he dies... this guy HIT a jackpot of life.. happiness..

tumblr_p5r8g3dFLT1valxs7o9_r1_500.gif&ke

and she smiles like that.. how cute is that.. he learnt many new meaning of life.. as well as finding his life’s meaning.. after fall in love with Han Seung Joo.. this drama is DA SHYIT!!

:glasses: ____ I want to take a moment to appraise our cupid Eric Cho.. 

tumblr_oubtivkeXW1uq4zv4o10_r1_400.gif

us : YES oppa..... we are your Cho angels hehehehe :blush:

12 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

LMAO the above post.... thank you uri chingu Jackdoholic for always making our waiting days lighter and easier to bare with... these kinda posts are gems.. and we love gems... they are like Kdrama candies :wub:

You mean @dramaninja's post about the child? Would I be presumptuous if I said 'thanks'?

With fans like @SeGafanlady @aloraloralora @zba72 and everyone else, who needs sleep here, right?

Enough trickling, here comes my FLOOD! Let's gorge now and start our diet tomorrow, shall we? :naughty:

tumblr_p8cimmjMq21valxs7o1_400.gif

tumblr_p8cimmjMq21valxs7o2_400.gif

tumblr_p8cimmjMq21valxs7o3_400.gif

tumblr_p8cimmjMq21valxs7o4_400.gif

These are even better in Korean, but I think the English is pretty darn close and good if may say so.

tumblr_p8cimmjMq21valxs7o5_400.gif

tumblr_p8cimmjMq21valxs7o6_400.gif

tumblr_p8cimmjMq21valxs7o7_400.gif

tumblr_p8cimmjMq21valxs7o8_400.gif

If you do an analysis of the dialog here, unlike what we initially thought from the preview, Seung-Joo does not propose first! She's just repeating herself, but Jak-Doo subverts the dialog for his own altogether manly purpose - and Jak-Doo is the one proposing in reality, albeit in a sheepish but most adorable way with his imitation hair behind his ears gesture. But he's honorable. He doesn't want stipend and pay to be the fake hubby - he's no gigolo or taxi dancer - he wants to give FULL service for FREE, meaning not just meals, but after dinner Desserts too! but with the full privileges of a real husband?! Seung-Joo, although she seems to reject the proposal here at first, is just playing hard to get for fear of too much wedded bliss - she's had too hard a life and is afraid of all that unimaginable pleasure that Jak-Doo is planning to give her. :lol:

:) OK I stop there so @SeGafanlady doesn't explode more watermelons or worse.

For our front row good students in Asia, how about a homework problem? Find and repost the correct flashback gifs (start at maybe page 13 or 15 or 18? for hints). Good luck, Jak-Doo and Jak-Joo-holics! Now let me get some rest please. <_<

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Another great thing about this drama, Jak-Doo is the one on his knees in the kiss scene, Seung-Joo does the driving, something refreshing and right about this universe that Jak-Joo inhabit.:thumbsup:

i think the reason SJ was driving coz she knew the fast rutes to the mountain..

she is city woman who knowing all area that she knows the usual route she goes to work

she is also expert driver which can flicker when driving^^

maybe at episode 10 she was really running from the spot she chased by jin step father

with walking alone...

but wht im confused how suddently he already knew Hong actually the one who make serra to  suicide?but keep blame on SJ for what happen at that day...when is it someone telling him? did from a day he was wrongly kill someone he think as SJ..until nowdays he go to prison he already knew SJ is not cause serra died?? the day after he sent warning a letter to SJ. he call SJ to give him the program that serra was stared there abt 10years ago..coz SJ was in terrible fear, Hong deppeuNim sent replaced her to give the documents.

so they already met at the time...

the real father and step father of jin

Also when Jin step father calling JD back at sera tomb (after Jin met him at station accidently when JD drove a grandma to meet her daughter in seoul for treatment coz of her aching back.its second time he back to seoul to met his wife) how JD knew that SJ is not culprit?? even SJ not telling abt serra accident to JD yet,he said why he doing that (try to kill SJ ofc) and even they are talking about serra and jin .. do not mention names.

when i reply the scene ep14 that hong talked with someone serra knowing abt son and real father is, it said serra could not say it to her husband yet so she didnt telling her son identity to not complicate hong daeppeu.

and mean the husband didnt knew abt that accident.

when suddently he start knew the true story?

can anyone help me to explain pls?

2 hours ago, HRyujin said:

Also when Jin step father calling JD back at sera tomb (after Jin met him at station accidently when JD drove a grandma to meet her daughter in seoul for treatment coz of her aching back.its second time he back to seoul to met his wife) how JD knew that SJ is not culprit?? even SJ not telling abt serra accident to JD yet,he said why he doing that (try to kill SJ ofc) and even they are talking about serra and jin .. do not mention names.

He didn’t know about Se Ra and SJ case yet initially. He just knew that the culprit wanted to hurt SJ.  I think he managed to piece them together when SJ talked to him about the purple beads.  

Friends

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=ohjakdu&no=1928&page=1

This is titled, "country kiss, city kiss, a comparison" . Many sweet gifs. The comments are funny but hard to translate because too much saturi and made up words that don't exist in English. Go there to enjoy.

I also liked this one.

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=ohjakdu&no=1932&page=1

Very cute pics from maybe ep 3, the fanclub member uses it to pretend she's HSJ and the bullets she 'shoots' are donations to the MHOJD wrap up party fan support truck and presents. The bank account is at the bottom for people to donate.

So much love from the fans, and so much harmony, warm feelings in that fanclub. No negativity whatsoever and everyone talks like Jak-Doo there. It definitely hit a chord for many native fans who identify with Jak-Doo's brand of talking, loving and living. :wub:

tumblr_p8cimmjMq21valxs7o6_400.gif&key=9

I was proud of this one showing what's really on Jak-Doo's mind, but no one here gave me a shout or a nod for this low brow humor of mine. This does not motivate me to do couple other naughty ones I have in mind.... :lol:

tumblr_p8eeq72Vjc1valxs7o1_400.gif

Round and round they go.

Go here http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=ohjakdu&no=1857&page=1&exception_mode=recommend

an here http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=ohjakdu&no=1858&page=1&exception_mode=recommend

for nice ones of just Jak-Doo.

Aww @meechuttso your gifs make my heart go dugup2 especially the part where he twirled... that is my fav :wub: i just like the interaction here, so cute, calm and natural 

Jak Doo is actually a witty, cheeky country bumpkin.  He is street smart, funny and I like how he thinks.  Very simple yet decisive.  Now i have to start from episode 1 all over again.  I am so glad that KKW and Uee took the role.  Now I cannot imagine anyone else playing those role :lol:  

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

Aww @meechuttso your gifs make my heart go dugup2 especially the part where he twirled... that is my fav :wub: i just like the interaction here, so cute, calm and natural 

Jak Doo is actually a witty, cheeky country bumpkin.  He is street smart, funny and I like how he thinks.  Very simple yet decisive.  Now i have to start from episode 1 all over again.  I am so glad that KKW and Uee took the role.  Now I cannot imagine anyone else playing those role :lol:  

I’m joining you re watching!

@meechuttso I’ve been too mesmerized  by all the hearts on your gifs that I didn’t notice details. :blink:

I like the twirling, so cute. Another non typical feature of this drama. Usually girls do this twirling while the guy just holds on right? In this case, our adorable OJD carries it off like a natural. Also thanks to the height compatibility of our dear OTP.

Thank you for sharing links, I hope to find time to look them up..

Keep those trickles and floods coming, thanks for them in advance. :lol:

@zba72 I so agree. OJD is so cheeky! How many times he has played HSJ with the hair touching move! Your thoughts about him being simple and decisive also made me think of how he came up with the fairness arrangement of 1 hour gayageum making lesson for 1 hour of work for EC. :lol:

Archived