[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

Thanks to all for posting episode 21-22 updates. Didn’t have time to live stream, could only glimpse at the twitter updates. 

Haha we do get the sweet mountain scenes and their usual long meaningful conversations. Need subs to understand. 

Did they finish filming the video on the mountains? Why do I feel that the plot didn’t progress much this week? Maybe the twitters and clips gave too little spoiler.. :D

EDIT: 

After all the tough work and pain, EC looks like he’s getting the gayageum making work. :lol: well done OH and EC!

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aloraloralora said:

Did they finish filming the video on the mountains? Why do I feel that the plot didn’t progress much this week? Maybe the twitters and clips gave too little spoiler.. :D

Yes, completed.  This week is more about the documentary but there’s a bit of talk about marriage between Eric and OH/JD.  The progress is the last bit of ep 22.  The last lap, next week will be the affairs of the heart.  ^_^

Having watch the ep 22, now i think they come to what actually matters n the reality both of them live in, jakdoo in mountain, SJ now getting special emplyment n recognition as PD she always want. Final 2 episodes i think will show how tough to choose the best that suit them both. 

Dont know what is on SJ mind when she ask about marriage: is she wants to get married or want "clarification " from JD about their relationship, so she can decides to accept or not the offer from the boss?

i hope the ending will be good n satisfy both of them. As SJ is an ambitious woman, wont be easy to left everything n just go to the mountain when success is in her hand already. (Hopefully here we can see the differences btween Sj n EJ in choosing JD or work)

i wish she will resign from her job and the broadcasting industry..if not it will be suffer for uri Jakdu coz he really want return back to hometown very soon.if she take the position so how abt him? will they really hv to separate again more long time than usually.coz his job still on mountain and her producer job on big city.do they hv stay separately again after married? and her temprament was so sad if it come for her job desk.even at mountain she asked keep a distance at work place and refused to talking a banmal words. 

and the end scenes ep22 before the marriage question (after i watched with the sub) i found they awkward abt sat next to each other.they already hv second kiss at that sofa in middle ep20.and sleep together after that.if i remember they only a bit smiling while looking to other eyes..is there any problem so they felt uncomfortable anymore?

i remembered one/two days after kisseu ep11 their interaction back to normal n they laugh to each other. now why again?? after their dating confirmed at ep18.also  when Sj put the microphone to him at episode 21 why i felt a tension between them? they was in relationship status..if he want to kiss her..just do it pls.coz i feel like they still teenager couple  which in crush with.,than in relationship. if they wanna to reshoot the recording just do it. they can do it many times since it supposed a few days until their documenter schedules. 

seungju-ya pls dont stubborn! just get married before ending ep23..

i see the main problem hong in-pyo already in search of missing people for being a police fugitive.

i hope he cant do anything to screw up at the last 2 episode next saturday.

how abt eunjoo? did she still a dangers person to OTP?? coz she said even she was failed in love, she must not give up at work.

looking forward to see more sweet scenes after the documenter ended

let them marry n hv child to become real family

wish the writerNim n directorNim give us a gift at ending episode 24 later

pls let them sing a duet song like eric did sang twice a song from episode 16 to current episode 18-22 when he start speaking to himself alone:D:D

We need more noise here. It’s the final week!! I’m happy but sad. :):( Where could we find another show like MHOJD? Where could we find characters as brave and noble as HSJ and OJD? :huh::huh:

All black with mustache. Mature look..

All black with little or no mustache. Cleaner, younger look..

All Credits to owner

On 5/15/2018 at 3:20 AM, aloraloralora said:

We need more noise here. It’s the final week!! I’m happy but sad. :):( Where could we find another show like MHOJD? Where could we find characters as brave and noble as HSJ and OJD? :huh::huh:

On 5/16/2018 at 9:31 PM, zba72 said:

I can see the bride, the wedding dress is pretty i bet SJ looks stunning on her wedding day. 

12 hours ago, mon1459 said:

I’m going to miss MYOJD, especially KKW great actor.

Hi friends and lovers of this 'drama of a lifetime'. No, I didn't go into mourning because it's near the end nor fall off the face of the earth. As it seems to happen at times when one's least expecting, too much real life catches up with you with a jolt. Still managed to appreciate eps 21 and 22 and think about how special this story and the making of MHOJD is. I do feel like we won't get to see these 2 actors (KKW and Uee) in anything like it for a very long time no matter how much we wish it to be the case. So I am savoring it with all the spare moments afforded me, and it feels, tastes even more beautiful even without all the normal giffery and shenanigans I could frivolously afford to do before.

23, 24... :heartbreak::scream:

Hey guys!!! I stopped watching on ep 12 cos I wanted to marathon the whole show when it finished. First week had major withdrawall but then real life caught on and here we are........last two episodes!!!!

Im going to have a feast starting this weekend!! :D

Just wanted to say hi and wish you all enjoy the end tomorrow!!! This was a great show up until ep 12 and from your comments I know it continued to be so.

Happy ending!!! :heart:

I'll watch after this ends because I am currently watching too many dramas including Wang's family which is causing a lot of stress but so addicted to it. So although I initially dropped this I reconsidered but still have not had time yet between playing Path of Exile and dramas and housework plus my weekend dramas too like Marry Me Now.

@hyall I liked the beginning of the drama and enjoyed this until the episode 14... From the episode 15 to 18, I waited because I wasn't so sure of the evolution. To me, the story got dragged in the middle... however, it is again much better. 

I mean, the fact that they tried to create a fake story with JEJ sounded so irrealistic.

Archived