[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did u all already knew wht reason serra had suicide? did hong said something after long time Hong sends money through person that serra knew at serra past workpace (bar) to abort jin but she refused.and chooses to raise the child alone.

we only knew in begining ep19 that Hong takes advantage of the work of a producer for his personal gain. and uses his artist to make a fun. even we still dunno how he played sera as told by seungju..but that is clear after sera got pregnant, she has not intend to end her life.she still had time to ask seungju for help her met with Hong daeppeu.

did new preview ep21-22 already out?

will our lovely couple hv bed scene and real wedding at mountain?

if Jakdu still not doing anything..if he does not have the courage to do it sooner, I'm afraid they will not hv sleeping together or maybe in the future we unable to see their wedding scene because the directorNim,ProducerNim still stingy giving a romantic scene.i mean more kisseu like forehead kisseu, cheeks kisseu else beside hug and holding hands often we' had saw it.until now we still continue to seeing best moment.

THE PREVIEW is AAAWWW :blush:

finally a QT on the top of the QT and OMONA is he proposing to her while recording? she looks stunned and the many hugs and skinship! it seems like the love declaration is a never ending activity for both of them... SWEET :wub:

20180512101627679zuau.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180512101629795

Spoiler

[MBN스타 김솔지 기자] ‘데릴남편 오작두’ 김강우, 유이 앞에 새로운 시련이 닥쳐온다.

MBC 주말특별기획 ‘데릴남편 오작두’에서 오작두(김강우 분)와 한승주(유이 분)의 앞날이 걸린 ‘오혁 다큐’에 또 다른 파란을 예고하고 있다.

지난 방송에선 ‘오혁 다큐’에서 한승주를 하차시키기 위해 계략을 꾸민 제작사 대표 홍인표(정찬 분)의 실체가 드러났다. 그러나 공개된 사진 속에는 작업에 집중하고 있는 한승주와 초조한 눈빛으로 무언가를 빼가려는 후배 조연출 이찬희(김민식 분)가 포착, 새로운 사건을 암시하고 있는 것.

또한 한승주와 오작두의 든든한 조력자로 활약하고 있는 에릭조(정상훈 분)가 심각한 표정으로 누군가와 통화를 하고 있어 위기감을 고조시키고 있는 상황.

더불어 지난 방송 말미 오작두가 진짜 자신의 이야기를 보여주겠다며 한승주와 몰래 시골로 향한 바, 사진 속에는 다시 서울 한승주의 집에서 애틋한 백허그를 나누고 있어 그 사이에 어떤 사건이 발생한 것인지 궁금증을 자아낸다.

특히 두 사람의 눈빛에는 어딘가 걱정이 서려있는 듯해 더욱 이목을 집중시킨다. 단단한 사랑과 신뢰를 쌓아온 오작두와 한승주에게 찾아온 시련이 무엇일지 12일 펼쳐질 이야기를 기다려지게 하고 있다. 김솔지 기자 solji@mkculture.com

MHOJD's KKW and Uee, before them a new trial comes.

In MBC w/e drama MHOJD , to OJD (KKW) and HSJ (Uee)'s 'Oh Hyuk Docu' on which their future together hangs in the balance, there are previews of hardship.

Last week Hong PD (by Jung Chan)'s schemes to remove HSJ from the OH Docu were uncovered. However in the released photos there's a photo of HSJ concentrating on her work and her junior PD Lee Chan-Hee (by Kim Min-Shik) who seems to be trying to sneak something out are in focus, signaling yet another new incident.

Also, Eric (JSH) Jo, who has been a dependable helper for HSJ and OJD, is looking serious speaking with someone , heightening the tension.

And last week, OJD, saying he will show his real true self, had headed to the country-side with HSJ secretly, in the picture we can see that back in HSJ's house in Seoul, is sharing a back-hug with HSJ, making us curious what will happen between them.

Especially in the two people's eyes, there seems to be some concern, causing our gaze to focus. To the strong love and trust that OJD and HSJ have built up together, which trial will come next - making us wait for the broadcast on the 12th.

(This seems to be a formula repeat of last 2 weeks of preview articles :wink:)

Also, the preview video clip:

HSJ: Here at this place to me everything is a first time.

Grannies...

Bad VP: (to Hong PD) "Aren't I telling you this because we don't need to carry around this needless problem..."

Hong PD car crash?

❤️❤️❤️

HSJ: By the country bumpkin I had never seen before, .... (hugs) was even hugged by him like this.

OJD: My heart was about to burst, I thought I was gong to die.

OJD: That story I need to tell ..., I'd like to tell that story to Han Seung-Joo

HSJ: Uh (hesitantly)

❤️❤️❤️

I haven't checked if there were subs elsewhere. Too much real life just when it's at a climax.:lol:

The last lines may not be about a proposal - I think based on the title of Ep 22, that "Marriage is acknowledging the place that person must remain", this will be the final real story of what happened to Grandpa and Hyuk, to be recorded for the documentary, and the conversation about Jak-Doo's obligation an his destiny to remain in the country side? There will still have to be a decision on their part where and how they will live if they are to marry. :wub:

Was this posted before with the other 10 year old Uee's I Got Married eps?

So cute. Whispering, they act as though there's something there that they know we think we know but don't want us to know - maybe Uee was saying, "Oppa, I'm so over that guy I'm fake married to right now, can you be my stand-in husband and rescue me?" "And hurry!" - KKW says, "OK hon, you just wait!" ^_^ 10 years later, history is being made....

Flood of new posts while I was busy by everybody - the dcinside korean fanclub coffee truck team got just this, of Jak-Doo, and wished Seung-Joo had been there.

Not to be outdone, Uee Chinese fans have been out-hustling the natives. :wub: Too many to post, just search: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/데릴남편오작두/

Love these! When there's no time to make them,

tumblr_p8lrvc1YnJ1valxs7o2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_p8lrvc1YnJ1valxs7o3_r1_400.gif

Steal 'em!:)

Left one: Country Bumpkin Oh Jak-Doo, thanks to him, I've changed. :wub:

Then a mash-up. These are hard to make so I appreciate them even more.

tumblr_p8lrvc1YnJ1valxs7o1_400.gif

SJ's words are THE BEST here:

Top - He's come, Oh Jak-Doo!

Bottom - "All that's inside my heart, even if I wanted to tell more of, there is nothing left to tell because I've told all - such is that person."  :love:

All and many more from http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=ohjakdu&no=2070&page=1

@meechuttso thanks for translating the article and the preview! Really appreciate your expertise shared with us. :D

So much love from UEE Chinese fans. Did they just send her a coffee truck and a snack truck? Wasn’t it the same group who sent her a birthday truck? :o

@SeGafanlady thanks for clarifying. I wasn’t sure if you meant Quality Time or cutie.. :lol:

I don’t think anyone posted the MAMA awards IG here though they came out at the same time as I got Married clips and KKW rapping “Guardian” idol group clips.

So here’s another one.

I’m looking forward to tonight’s scenes in the mountains. Are you?

credits to owners

anyone who still live streaming? did any bed scene uri OTP there?

how long time they hv scenes at mountain?

until end of episode 22 too??

is there any sweet moments at mountain??

beside back hug at seoul scene of seungju house..

new stills of tonight episodes i mean.

i wish the propose scene we think of its true..

scene when JD start talking in front of video camera

last part of preview this week episode.

@aloraloralora i have a wish to see KKW and Uee singing and dancing together since both can sing and dance :lol:   Wishful thinking though ...

Finally the ring made its appearance again this week :lol:

i really like how Eric Cho’s character progresses in this drama.  He always say that he is tough when it comes to business, it is evident in these 2 episodes.  I think i will miss him alot after this drama ends :(

One of my fav scene.  That tension :wub:

why i see seungju refused when JD look like wanna kiss her at episode 21?

why they so stingy to give us sweet moment more than hugs TT

she also telling as hinted to keep a distance after jakdu say banmal speaking

did she scared that she will be pregnant like jongmi did??

omg! pls their romance also very slowly after oh hyuk appeared to public

the marriage...

they should done quickly..

it looks Oh-hyuk not really to married?

his respons was surprise me

i think he should be smiling and happy like he always when seungju come to him

why he suddently look unhappy abt her confession??

the video @zba72 upload above that i mean....

@HRyujin This is SJ first relationship hence she is being all nervous and shy.  I don’t expect much skinship in this drama.  All the feels are from their actions, glances, facial expression and most importantly the dialogue.  

I think he was caught off guard by SJ’s question.  He definitely wants to marry her but they cut the ending a bit too soon right after her question.   You never know what happens right after that.  Maybe it is a big grin/smile etc.   They have come this far and it is ridiculous to make a bad or sad ending ... maybe a bit of hiccups here and there but i believe it will be a good one.

just watched the RAW and Oh may gaawwddd lemme just drench my self in the awe and jaw dropping views from the hottie gayageum master.. I need oxygen! :D

the microphone scene made me aaaawwww :wub:

there are so many sexual tenses but of course (ehemmm) it is a drama hun.. they won’t do what we expect them (in reality do) to do hehehe... although my dry desert has cool again tonight from the fresh breeze of scenes (oasis) where I have no idea that making a music instrument can be very... very intense (skip that scene if you have heart problem hehehehe) and what happened with Seung Joo it looked like she experience a hot flash :D omona Seung Joo ya ottoke hehehe

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=3433526

the sleeping together scene was too impossible like our back would literally fell out if you sleep like Jak Doo for 6 hours.. and yes we know that Seung Joo loves that sleeping spot hehehehe..

uri Sobangnim takes good care of his wifey like she is the biggest diamond in the world.. that is what us women dream for in a man..

many many Quality Times and OK some cute and tight hugs as well...

I’m rooting for ONE more kiss scene please please and if a wedding scene presents.. I’ll be very very glad... 

overall enjoying the episode 21 a lot since we have many OTP scenes... :blush:

1 hour ago, HRyujin said:

the marriage...

they should done quickly..

it looks Oh-hyuk not really to married?

his respons was surprise me

i think he should be smiling and happy like he always when seungju come to him

why he suddently look unhappy abt her confession??

actually in a way they are married. it is kind of confusing because they never registered the marriage but by announcing to family and friends, it was a social marriage. in many places (especially in rural), a social marriage has even more validity than a legal certificate and is considered as good as married.

he actually looked really lonely waiting for her in the house -- made me think this is how second/secret wives/girlfriends must feel -- because she wasn't willing to meet him in front of others. one of the titles in the previous episodes was something about how marriage is declaring that we belong to each other ... or something like that... so maybe he is upset that she is unwilling to acknowledge him publicly as her man but perhaps wants to continue their marriage as secret? or maybe he sees no need for another ceremony because in his heart, the ceremony they already had was real and he would prefer to simply go ahead and register.... just some random thoughts before we watch subs...

Archived